Oddest place you've ever jerked off

drambone: Come on dudes, there must be some funny stories awaiting us here...

captainstupid: i was in college and i couldnt stop having a boner. it was a boring class so i just thought about sex. so to get rid of it i would go the public rest room and wack off. it was hard because u dont want to make any noise but u want to finish as soon as possible

drambone: In my 20s, I used to beat off while driving at high speeds on a highway ...

hung: As a young farm boy I was quite able to wank it well while cultivating corn while driving the tractor. It traveled slow and the field was large so no one else was around. What an opportunity to share this memory.

josh: well ive done it at the bk of a school bus about 2-3yrs ago!

Donk: Public restroom of the Library of Congress.

When I was in college, I was there doing some research and, what can I say, I needed a study break.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=captainstupid link=board=youth;num=1070981534;start=0#8 date=12/10/03 at 07:46:28]on an asian womens face

[/quote]

That's odd? Bukkake is not especially uncommon in Japan, so there are plenty of Asian women whose faces have been splattered with spooge.

blo1988: In my car, in the middle of the aftetrnoon, in the parking lot of a department store, by a cute guy who had been cruising me...............

blo1988: maybe my thread doesn't really count since it was someone else who was doing the jacking for me....oops

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You name a place and I've probably stroked my dick there! In a public park on the bank of a small stream with a couple (m/f) standing on the other side watching. All the time I was jacking, the female was rubbing the crotch of her bf. After I climaxed and put 'him' away, the couple went into the bushes (not George W.) for some reason.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your department store parking lot adventure with a guy makes me think of the hand job I got by my girl friend on a school bus returing home from a basketball game, blo1988. I had my knees promped up on the back of the seat in front of us and my raincoat overed them and out laps. Her left hand was lying on my right leg and slipped down with each bump the bus made.

Of course, after it got almost there, I moved it to my dick where she proceeded to masturbate the organ.

Luke

Reactions: jonny719

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'd have to say by and large, it was when I was emptying the trash into the dumpster at a fast food restaurant,(I won't say who) and I had this girl who I worked with. Needless to say, after a little while, I gave her some of my special sauce. I know what you're going to think; the odd place was the girl's face like Captain Stupid's? Wrong; it was the dumpster; I did come on her face willingly and with her permission, but it was the dumpster where it happened.

Thumper_10x7_CA: My friend and I used to have a little contest to see who could jack off in the craziest places. Of course it was the honor system...
I've jacked off on the side of the fwy late at night when I got a flat tire. On the old People Mover ride at Disneyland, the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland, Monorail at Disneyland, heck you name it and I've wanked it there at Disneyland! ;D
The best though was when I was in this one stage show, during my scene I was the only person on stage and wore a big cloak that covered my whole body from the shoulders down and it hung below my feet. I would drop my pants in the cloak and jack myself. This was in front of about 10,000 people. Pretty fun I must say!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After this I'll always wonder and look closely at any actor on stage, who is covered from shoulder to feet with anything, Thumper! I vote for your being top masturbater of the year! Way to go, stud! :D

Luke

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hmmm...I'm reminded of the scene in the movie Top Secret, when Omar Shariff appears after being crushed (cubed) in his car. He's talking to a female secret agent from inside the scrap metal cube when the windshield wiper suddenly turns on, wiping his face.

I wonder what button he pushed in there (and what he pushed it with) to make that happen!? :D :D