Oddest place you've ever jerked off

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=Yknarf link=board=youth;num=1070981534;start=60#78 date=02/15/04 at 00:45:36]Having followed this post and from my own experience - when it cums to jacking or wanking, nowhere is odd!
We just seem to need to leave our seed everywhere!
Franky[/quote]
Yeah, Yknarf, I guess it's safe to leave your seed anywhere, but you'll have to watch it if you're plowing, b/c as deeply as you go we know it'll take root! ::)

Luke

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe it's a territorial thing, who knows? Whatever the case, we do seem to spread our seed more than Johnny with his McIntosh. It seems that we can't even take a piss without taking a few more strokes than necessary afterward.

The good news is, this helps prevent prostate cancer.

thefrench_h: Not very odd compare to some of you, but it was in the bathroom of the holiday house of a good friend. I found there his wife (clean !) underwear and I had to jack off right there, right now :)

Still a good souvenir, also because it was after 3 days of non-sex.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=KidBroTrouble link=board=youth;num=1070981534;start=40#43 date=12/29/03 at 12:57:11] . One of the monkeys started pulling his pud, so I just whipped it out and joined him. (Monkey see, monkey do!)
Um, is that weird? ???[/quote] Hmm, pulling pud with the primates, huh? Well in this case, it was monkey do, man do? ;D :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=MASSIVEPKGOFCHUCK link=board=youth;num=1070981534;start=80#83 date=02/16/04 at 06:00:43]
Hmm, pulling pud with the primates, huh? Well in this case, it was monkey do, man do? ;D :D
[/quote]
He was attacking the anaconda with the anthropoids.

Diego had a massive erection
But the restroom was far from the section
Monkey did it too
Now you have a clue
For a theory of natural selection

blo1988: I have to say that there aren't many places that I haven't j/o/
One of the oddest scenes just came to mine.............. It was winter in Paris.My first real b/f and I were in the spiral stairwell of the bell tower in the Sacre Coure(sp?) Cathedral in the Montemarte district and stopped to kiss. No one was was behind us. He pulled my dick out and started jacking away. I started to bust a nut when a couple descending from the bell tower interupted the finale at the first shot. Thank God I was wearing an overcoat.........

Willmeister: the hot tub of a local gym. Don't worry I didn't shoot the wad into the water. I put a condom on under a speedo swim suit, entered the water, and let the jets hit my head. Trust me, it's quick.

Reactions: BoyyMatchaa

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=Willmeister link=board=youth;num=1070981534;start=80#86 date=03/02/04 at 05:21:52]the hot tub of a local gym.  Don't worry I didn't shoot the wad into the water.  I put a condom on under a speedo swim suit, entered the water, and let the jets hit my head.  Trust me, it's quick.  [/quote]
Man, Willmeister, you must have been some horny fucker to have gotten off by water jets hitting the head of your dick. You're not only a horny guy, but a thoughtful one, too, to roll a condom down your dick before entering the pool. Thx for the hot post. ;)

Luke

rodsmith: I just had to contribute to this one... like many of you I've also contributed my spunk while biking,hiking, driving, etc. The most memorable experience however was one night after a dance in college I was staggering home wasted in the rain taking a shortcut thru the cemetery where I stopped and wacked a load on a tree....!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=RoysToy link=board=youth;num=1070981534;start=80#89 date=04/28/04 at 07:42:48]I'm sending this popular thread to the front, since we have a post on this subject under "Healthy Penis"[/quote]

Thanks RoysToy. I've moved that thread to Meet and Greet.

Pecker

green_eyes: hi all, this is my first post as ive finally decided to join the forum..

so, the oddest place eh? must say it should be in a public indoor bath, in a jacuzzi next to a beautiful 35~something female.. ;D

the bubbles were covering everything up perfectly, but i didnt cum. gotta be SOMEWHAT decent at least... ;)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=jonb link=board=youth;num=1070981534;start=80#92 date=04/30/04 at 11:11:36]It's dangerous to jerk off in a jacuzzi; she can get pregnant that way.[/quote]

Nothing more dangerous than a pregnant jacuzzi. :eek:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Um, you know what I meant. Sperm survive longer in water unless it's chlorinated, and no one adds chlorine to a jacuzzi. Swimming pool, yes. Jacuzzi, no.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=jonb link=board=youth;num=1070981534;start=80#94 date=05/01/04 at 20:00:49]and no one adds chlorine to a jacuzzi. Swimming pool, yes. Jacuzzi, no.[/quote]

What!?? I hope you don't have one!

In general chlorine, ozone, salination, or other chemical treatments are always used in spas or hot tubs (of which Jacuzzi is a trademark for a specific brand of prefabricated units.) In fact, because the ratio of body surface (which releases sweat and oils) to water volume is much greater in a hot tub, they generally call for much stronger water treatments than swimming pools do. After getting out of a spa, I often take a dip in the pool to wash the chemical residue off! The only exceptions are the tiny spas installed in bathrooms, etc, where the water is drained after each use, and spas which are built immediately adjoing a swimming pool, in which the water is frequently exchanged with the pool. However, any spa where the water is self-contained and reused requires chemical treatment and water quality monitoring.

For a discussion of spa maintenance and water testing from a well-known spa chemical vendor, follow this link:

http://www.morganusa.com/Spas/spamaintenance.html

heavynuttz

Sexy Member
Media
In the car while driving, a local mall in the food court restroom, in the park, in chemistry class in college, just about everywhere when the urge hit me to cum and i had to take matters into my own hands(pun intended!)

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by namodomok@Feb 6 2004, 06:48 PM
In saunas, mountain tops, restrooms, in a tent full of sleeping friend, on beaches, at work.
lets see, i've jacked off in a department store clothing room, u kno where u go to try on the clothes u wanna buy, then i had a friend who wanted me to jerk him off at his job, so he took me to the employee bathroom where i jacked him but then he wanted head, so we went into the bathroom stall and he stood while i got on my knees and blew him, i've also jerked off when i was in 7th grade, in the bathroom.

machomansgris: St Peter's Cathedral in the Vatican. The greatest triumph of my atheist life.