Oddest Thing Done During Sex

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When my wife and I were stationed in California we were good friends with a couple near our age. It seemed that every time we called them or they called us, the couple getting the call would be fucking. It got to where we would say that we hope we were interrupting something. Actually it was kind of fun knowing that our friends were going at it while we talked. I know that we usually didn't stop. This happened at all hours too.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oddest thing? Damn I have to think hard for that one. This dancer I used to live with (dancer is a nice word for "stripper") was really into eating while we had sex. It had to be either popcorn or salted peanuts. More on the weird than odd, but she needed something salty all of the time and she'd get craving for salty snacks when she was in the mood. As long as she didn't handle my cock with salty hands, I was okay with it (we fucked in her bed and I didn't care if she messed up her sheets).

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
while my gf was riding me, we shotgunned a joint of some real good herb, got so stoned we both almost passed out. then we both came at the same time, and it was very intense. she multipled and was gasping for air. after when we were sharing a cig, she said she had never been that high before and experienced that intense of an orgasm. we were both convulsing what seemed like several minutesas we came, and her legs were quivering for 15 minutes in the afterglow or whatever you call it. the next day we did it all again.

Media
Sexuality
No Response
idk if this is weird given all the other stuff that goes on in life, but I was once with this girl and we're doing it doggystyle. She's about to pass out because I'm really giving it to her(and pulling her hair XD). I look down for a bit and it occurs to me that her asshole is right there gaping at me. Now, she doesnt like anal. Tried it once and it hurt her badly. Anyway I decide to try and ease her into anal again. I start playing with her asshole with my my finger. Shes liking it. Im liking that shes liking it. I try to stick my finger in and she freaks out. Now I guess this dragged on, but the odd thing I was smell my finger while doing her doggy style and pulling her hair. I just found it weird that such a smell kinda turned me on instead of off, which I expected...

imminda

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
right behind you, hands on your balls. Actually, M
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Careful, 24K, I have mad game.
Encourage me and you might find yourself but ass naked in the snow with some peanut butter and kleenex wondering what happened. :biggrin1:

OMG I almost choked up a lung laughing. Might use that as a sig line for a while.