Odds of getting caught at massage parlour?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by blackdog999, Mar 1, 2010.

1. blackdog999

blackdog999 New Member

I've seen this new massage parlour a few blocks away from my place open up, and I've heard some unreal stories about how the girls (mostly asian) will offer a happy ending to begin with. I've been thinking about going, but I've always heard about these places getting busted by the cops and if you're caught there then you're in big crap. Is this true? I know that cops do bust these places, but how often does this happen? Should I just forget about it? What do you guys think?

2. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if there's even a risk, ask yourself if one good orgasm is worth the risk

3. Dynmk

Dynmk New Member

DOn't take a chance on getting caught. It's like getting caught picking up a prostitute. They pring your name in the paper on Sundays. It's called "the John Law."
    There are 2 aisian places down the road from where I work and one of them is getting raided every week. A JO session is far cheaper.

4. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Had a friend at work who went to a massage parlour. He said the girl was from his high school, and asked "Charlie, is that you?"

First class red faced reality.

5. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been to a number of "massage parlors" in the past and had a few close calls.

One time I was in the room with a girl and she was ready to go down on me when there was a "buzz". That was the signal that the cops were entering. She rolled me over quickly and poured tons of baby oil on my back. There was a knock at the door and she opened the door slightly. I saw in the mirror on the wall that a cop was looking in to see if we were up to anything. He saw that my back was covered in oil and he went on his way. A half hour later we heard another "buzz" and that was the signal that they had left. Since I was a regular, I got a blow job and fuck for free.

Another time I went to a place that was close by and saw that the lights were off and the door said it was closed. This was strange because they were always open late at night (till 2am) and I wasn't sure what had happened. I read in the news paper a few days later a brothel was raided 11pm the night I was there. If I had gone just an hour earlier, I'd have been there. Three girls and 2 Johns were arrested. I'd have been guy #3... Didn't get a nut that night, but that's okay because not having an orgasm is better than getting arrested.

6. corndogg

corndogg Member

Draft saved Draft deleted