% of women who orgasm from deep penetration

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ripvanwinkle, Apr 25, 2010.

1. ripvanwinkle

ripvanwinkle New Member

Part of what makes women mysterious is that they all seem to be wired a bit differently. What they like and what works often seems to be due to where their nerves are wired. Some women cum hard from deep penetration (sometimes in only one thrust), while others never ever come that way.

What percent of women you've had sex with could orgasm from deep thrusting?

Were they older than those who could not?

Based on my experience, less than half could come this way and they tended to be older.

#1 ripvanwinkle, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  2. upone

upone New Member

Only one (of lifetime total of 300+) preferred to cum that way. She was 50.

3. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    i can't say for others but my wife fits this bill, she loves it deep and hard; plus cums on penetration alone without issues.

i think for most women who fit this bill, it's most in part in their minds as there is no feeling deep in the vagina, only a sense of pressure (i guess pressure is a feeling too). add mental stimulation on top of that and a woman can cum from it alone. the mind is the best sex organ.

it's kinda like talking dirty during sex. if a girl was all quiet during sex, it would ruin the whole thing for me but if she was talking nasty, it would work wonders for me. it's all the in the mind for the extra stimulation, the physical aspect would be the same despite.

4. lordylordy

lordylordy Member

Albums:
    My girlfriend seems to like it deep.
    Whenever I'm on top she keeps telling me to go deep, so I vary it.
    Fast and shallow for a few and then a nice slow deep one.
    After like 10 minutes of that it's all slow and deep and she can usually come.

5. SpacemanSpliff

Albums:
    The last 5 women I slept with all came during intercourse after like 5-10 minutes. Age-wise there wasn't a huge difference, 20-26, so I don't know if that info really helps or just adds to the mystery :)

6. MadCock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My wife likes it deep most of the time.
    The old fast and shallow, then a nice slow deep penetration will make her cum 9 out 10 times.

Some women I've been with needed to be worked up a good bet before slow and deep penetration would get a positive response. Only had one that deep penetration would not make her cum, but she loved the fast strokes, the faster the better.

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

All women orgasm from deep penetration when you belong to a big dick site. Our clitoris is on the outside of our body, which is why most women like good oral sex because that is what works. It sucks, but its more like less than 1 in 5 women can orgasm during sex. The rest of us are normal believe it or not.

8. HoldenGreat

HoldenGreat New Member

completely agree. considering the plethora of vibrators out there are ment for clitoral stimulation says something about the way most women orgasm. I have only had a small handful of women orgasm from penetration... the rest usual require a little extra outside help.

9. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Sometimes,it depends on the guy and the way he does things though for me girth and being stretched into the middle of next week arouses me even more than a 15 inch penis banging into me!

p.s.. and yes i was being sarcastic......i know most guys only have a 10 inch penis on here D

10. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    In my experience 15% have cum from just intercourse. Ages 27 to 50.

11. Lng_1

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Well, perhaps she's one in a million (pardon the pun), but my wife is the only woman that I've been with that cums from penetration alone..... the rest all required clitoral stimulation.

12. D_jytukyg

D_jytukyg New Member

Albums:
    Sixty-five percent of all women do not orgasm from penetrative sex. That's the truth. There are different 'types' of orgasm but the one closer to the male one is a clitoral orgasm and that requires (surprise, surprise) clitoral stimulation. I can usually achieve one if I'm on top and grinding down with a nice, big cock inside me but, aside from that, it's pretty impossible without some kind of clitoral stimulation. On the other hand, I experience lots of small tremors from just straight forward fucking but I wouldn't define this as an orgasm although it certainly feels very nice. And gushing is easy too if a man fingers me in a certain way. Again, that's not really an orgasm in my opinion. Personally, I think there's far too much emphasis on orgasms in general, for both sexes. It's not the be all and end all and sometimes it's nice to wait a long time before having one.

13. FeroxFemina

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wish I could cum with penetration only.... I love penetration... nice and deep.

I wonder if cumming that way is a learned skill which develops with practice... I had better get busy to test it out

14. tismd12

tismd12 New Member

This is an interesting find as I have been with my girlfriend for slightly less than seven years and it just happened to her.

She has never had an orgasm during deep penetration, too uncomfortable, but she can during more shallow penetration with clitoral stimulation. This past weekend she was on top, with about half inserted inside her, and slowly working it in at her descretion. As she worked on longer strokes she began to have these slight beginnings of an orgasm each time it bumped her cervix(?). She did this for a few strokes, then came completely off me and began squirting uncontrollably. I was amazed and excited and it almost scared her at first. She had never done it before and had no idea what had just happened. She now loves this position and I am looking forward to attempts at replicating the feat!:biggrin1:

Another thing that really helps her achieve orgasm is her watching me go deeper inside her with each stroke. She loves to watch the strokes. There seems to be a correlation between the visual stimulation and the feeling of being filled. I'm her first of any significant size, and she now enjoys making love...as do I!

But at the end of the day..clitoral stimulation is king!

Londonmediawhore...I admire your restraint! It is all I can do not to orgasm as I get ssooooo excited. When it cones down to it, time not permitting, getting interrupted, whatever, that does not afford an orgasm, the next ones are earth shattering!

#14 tismd12, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  15. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I reckon it's a low percentage. So I start by going down as I know by clit licking an orgasm for the woman is almost guaranteed.

16. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    you know if you are single I'll be happy to work on that with you
    practice practice practice ... : o )

17. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I could possibly help you out but you have to be in line behind M.Rouge..you know I've known her longer, no offence

18. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It is a VERY low percentage. Women pretend to orgasm to please their partner. That said, it does not mean that a women does not enjoy penetration, deep or otherwise.

#18 meatpackingbubba, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  19. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm... I'm not sure if I've ever orgasmed from penetration alone. I can say that on top I can because I can grind back and forth and rub my clit on the base... or just rub it myself:biggrin1: But I've found that if I arch my back while on bottom I can still rub my clit against my guy and cum that way, and I actually prefer being on the bottom because I fill more dominated and like its out of my control. So most of the time I do cum during intercourse but with some outside stimulation. Personally I think with women it's all in our minds. If we are uncomfortable it's not going to happen.

20. anonymousstarks

anonymousstarks New Member

my wife doesnt come from penetration at all -- ONCE in our entire marriage ahs she done that....wish it would repeat!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted