got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:laughing:

Well if you do..... I do! :rolleyes: :wink:

See ya tomorrow my lovely!

For now, I'm going to get my stuff together and wander back down to the Falls for a few hours before driving back to Toronto.

I shall imagine the hot Arizona sun on me while I free my balls off! :biggrin1:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weirdly it's not as big as I thought... but it's still so awesome. The sound of it and the feel of it... unbelievable.

here's some pics...

Attachments

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Nice pictures, K8. It's very misty there, and I hope that you got all moist for me. It seems like everything's coated with slime.

Somde day, I hope do go out on the Maid of the Mist (the boat) and see the falls up close. It looks like fun.

So where are you off to now?

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well the mist was coming up from the falls... though it was wet spray, and it was snowing so I did get a tad damp!

And the folk on the boat looked really really wet!!! :lmao:

Now I am off back down to the Falls, then driving back to Toronto. I have to get the car back by 4 then it's an early night before I invade Phoenix, Az and the lovely Honey123! :1244:

Then it's LA on Monday! :smile:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well she did yesterday but I kept her up way too late (forgot about the time change) and she is still sleeping. We're going to enjoy some pool time today I think, and girls night out this evening. Might bring along a friend of mine from my last job if I can get a hold of him. He's a doll and a party animal.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh I like to party!!! :biggrin1:

Arizona is amazing but mainly cos Honey's here and we're like 2 long lost sisters!!! :rolleyes:
Amazing similarities (the boobs are one :tongue:) but we compliment eachother! :smile:

Imagine 2 girls talking non-stop all day, then you'll have an idea of where we're at! :lmao:

:1244:

D

deleted3782

Imagine that, K8 heads back in the states...and I head out.