Off week here at LPSG???

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If anybody's wondering why I haven't been in the chat in weeks, it's because with this new "upgrade" I can't seem to access it. One of the reasons why I like(d) LPSG so much was because of the chat. But now since I can't seem to access it, I'm losing contact with all my friends.

...And the only reason why the chat has been dead is because I'm not in there to stir things up. Just kidding. LOL

And uncut is right. Skull_Mason has added some colorful posts to the threads. Well, a lot of people have—not just Skull.

I need to post more. But I don't. Why? Mostly because I'm too damn lazy.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Quick man! Do something! They are bumping up threads that are a year old. :eek: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
BTW SkullMason, I was joking about the pics. I am not a golden member and can't even access em. so a big :p

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quick man! Do something! They are bumping up threads that are a year old. :eek: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
BTW SkullMason, I was joking about the pics. I am not a golden member and can't even access em. so a big :p

I'm not a gold member either... :(

Well at least we got some dialect about...not having any dialect? :confused:

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, the chat upgrade sorta threw me at first. On the home page it always says 0 people in chat at least on my computer). So thought there was a problem with the update. However, after I atually clicked into the Chat Room, it was working. I see lots of people ther and chat with them.

I like looking at the Galleries (ye, I think there are some hot ones too!). I'm gay, but there are nice gauys and gals both here. I add my 2 cents worth every once in a while and caht with some friends I'm met off here.

And skull, tho u r srt8, gotta say u are one of the hottest cool guys here ... lol. Love the photos. Look cool/professional. Are they pro shots? I just have a crappy camera photo shot on my profile. Will try to ad some more.

oK, people, enough rambling by me. But just aslo saying "hey" to all, add when you can and enjoy ur weekend!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im not a gold member either. I can see everyone of them. To see them big size you need to be a gold member:cool:

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was kidding... yours are hot. All the ones showing t's and a and v's and xl p's are hot. Even the ones out of focus with big b's are hot.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thnx....but i do really aim to please and "get off' on pics by request......so if there's anything you want to see Mr. HG..just let me know(I usually get especially hard when i know i'm takin a pic someone has asked for.....I guess that makes me an exhibitionist!)