Offering a Blow Job

jackinman: Hey Greeneyes darling, I'm sorry that no one has taken you up on your offer. I thought you done with all that. Hey watch the weather reports, we might get hit by that hurricane Isabel later on this week.

7x6andchg: So I hear, jackinman - better board up the windows now!

awellhungboi: Ack, one of the computer models shows the Hurricane passing right over central North Carolina. I'm scared! :(

GreenEyes: Yeah Jackinman and you are the closest one here that could have taken up my offer. Sigh. :D

Thanks for the reminder about the Hurricane. I hope others in other part of the country are just as careful and observant.

Hmmm do you think after all the redecorating with this room the hurricane might effect it? Naw negative thinking.

Hugs 7 and start boarding down the hatches.

7x6andchg: If I had my choice though I'd prefer a hurricane to a tornado or earthquake - at least you get SOME warning.

GreenEyes: Basically this is true that you get warning for a hurricane.

OK back to my room I need to primer it and paint it. Anybody want a painting party during a hurricane?

;D

7x6andchg: I don't know - the paint might run and smear... :D

GreenEyes: [quote author=7by6etC link=board=meetgreet;num=1062867574;start=20#26 date=09/14/03 at 17:29:37]I don't know - the paint might run and smear... :D[/quote]

Wise ass but there is only one way to find out.

jackinman: [quote author=Monstro link=board=meetgreet;num=1062867574;start=20#22 date=09/14/03 at 17:23:00]Ack, one of the computer models shows the Hurricane passing right over central North Carolina. I'm scared! :([/quote]

Yeah Monstro, how you doing down there, I just saw the wheather report. NC is suppose to get hit first. Are you in an area the might have to evacuate??

GreenEyes: Monstro no matter what be careful sweetie. :)

Board up the house and make a run for it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok now that I got that off my chest just be careful.

awellhungboi: One of the computer models has it passing over us. Could be bad. I don't have any way to evacaute, or anywhere to evacuate to. I'll just have to hunker down.

jackinman: [quote author=7by6etC link=board=meetgreet;num=1062867574;start=20#24 date=09/14/03 at 17:24:27]If I had my choice though I'd prefer a hurricane to a tornado or earthquake - at least you get SOME warning.
[/quote]

I'm with you Paul, I've never experienced a big earthquake but I hate to be shooked and rumbled out of bed or out of anywhere.

GreenEyes: Awe come to NY Monstro....

Seriously make sure you have water.. fill up bath tub... also batteries and stuff like that.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=jackinman link=board=meetgreet;num=1062867574;start=20#28 date=09/14/03 at 17:43:51]
 Are you in an area the might have to evacute??[/quote]

Living in New Orleans one has to get used to hurricanes. A close calls almost caused be to evacuate, but I think I'm using that word differently than you are!

sudas: I've only heard of two gals who could blow themselves. The first was a yoga instructor. She demonstrated for her best students and offered to give lessons. The second was a 10-13 y.o. gymnast. She said her mom walked in on her and scolded her, but she keeps doing it. I suppose those Asian contortionist girls could do it also, but they're not telling and it's rude to ask.

In all cases we're talking about years of training. That kind of training could do weird stuff to your abdomen. Guys with serious skill show a musled belly that's bent inward, gross! Ladies don't show their bellies. Perhaps the organs move up like for wearing a corset.

jackinman: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1062867574;start=20#33 date=09/14/03 at 18:32:15]

Living in New Orleans one has to get used to hurricanes. A close calls almost caused be to evacuate, but I think I'm using that word differently than you are!
[/quote]

I'm sorry DMW, but I don't follow you. Can you please clarify that for me. Thanks.

jackinman: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1062867574;start=20#33 date=09/14/03 at 18:32:15]

[/quote]

Never mind DMW, I saw my mistake and I fixed it buddy. My brain is working kind of slow these days. :D Thanks.

GreenEyes: I hope all is well after Isabel...

OK this is what I figured.... I paid that guy 300. to tape the plaster... nice job I might add, however I know my blow jobs are far worth more than that. I get into them and what not.

Well I just finished painting the ceiling, scraping off any paint drippings from the bare walls, and wiping them down with a dry cloth to remove the extra dust.... now I have to put the primer on.

Are you sure there isn't anybody willing to take that offer. Jeez.

;D

9cyclops9: Had I a car, I'd be there. Boston isn't too far from NY, ya know. ;)

GreenEyes: Thank you 9... ok I have one more wall and a fourth to finish up with the primer. Tomorrow should have a person here to paint the rest.

Sigh I am tired.