Offering a Blow Job

GreenEyes: OK *mumbling to self* forget the blowjob!

All I have to do now is to paint the room and my arms are soar. So if anybody takes up this opportunity at this point there is no blow job to offer but instead they will have to give me a back massage and then eat me out. That is the point I am at right now. So there it is all about me. ;D

rikter8: GreenEyes,

When you get done painting that wall, C'mon over and help me put in my recessed lighting in the kitchen.

The builders decided when they put in the origional lighting - to play hunt and go seek with the electrical.
So they drilled a hole....and said "Oop..no wire..." and continued to cut across the ceiling....until they found the wire - leaving a 3.5 foot by 2" hole. But they figured, that the flourescent fixture would cover it...well..it did, until I took those nasty k-mart cheapies down.

I'll show you how to mud and tape drywall with no seam seen.
Whats that old saying - No Seam, Straight Stream...?

Plaster is really good insulating, but really takes some steady hands to put it on properly.
I personally like drywall - so if Delta, my Husky decides he wants to dig his way out of the house...again... I can just do a simple clean patch job.

BTW - i'll see if I can borrow the digi cam from work and take some photos, and put them in the bandit400 folder on Yahoo.

I hear your pain on home improvement, today is plant the spring bulbs, install the post lamp, and clean clean clean.

You didnt say if the Plaster Guy was Cute.
Dish Girl! Was he Buff/Bulged/Beautiful or bony?

Hugs N chat with you soon via voice on YIM

Corey

GreenEyes: Hey sweetie... Ok what is in it for me to help you out.? Jeez I offered a blow job.... What are you offering? ;D

I did watch the tape guy very carefully. He was adorable but to my misfortune married. An irishman with pepper hair and beautiful blue eyes about 6'2" and oh so very yummy. The accent did me in.

As of now I do not think that there is any more redecorating for now after this room is painted and organized but knowing me I will find something else to do. There is always the hallway and stairwell down. I do have to buy large molding to cover up a spot that was conceled by the paneling. It is missing about a 2x4 side width and was impossible for him to plaster over. So his suggestion was molding.

Corey I would love to learn how to do the taping and mudding better, believe me. It is times like this I wish I knew of people that needed my help that was willing to give help. It never hurts to learn these things. If not to learn them to pay up in a fun way. ;)

Well have fun in tackling your odds and ends and yes look forward to chatting with ya again.

Two more coats of paint and hopefully I will be done. There are three spray paint marks that are not getting concealed and I have been putting coat after coat of primer over them. Shrugs.

OK enough of procrastinating and rambling for me. I am off to paint.........