Office Bitch

john smithy

Legendary Member
Media
Swansea (City and County of Swansea, Wales)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One by one they fled the pit of hell we called an office. It was summer, it was gone 5pm and they had better places to be. Linda had a date with a four-course meal – no special occasion. She just loved her food. When she wasn’t shoving it down her throat, she was talking about her next fix. Jenny played the “my daughter’s sick” card for the tenth time that year. Is it wrong to check Facebook in the hope she accidentally uploaded photos of her kid miraculously recovered? How would I drop Jenny in it? Accidentally leave my phone on the side with that page open for my boss to find. “Oops sorry Jenny, I didn’t do it on purpose.” Finally, it was just me, Kate and Joe. Kate and I were on the same crappy wages and doing the same crappy job, but something gave her an edge over me in the eyes of our pervy new boss…

“Joe, am I okay to shoot off now?” Kate popped her head round the door into Joe’s office. I knew this was coming from the second she’d reapplied her slutty red lipstick. Women in the workplace; how easy it must be for them.

“Paul can finish up the rest.” Oh can he now? I thought to myself – boiling due to the lack of air con and fuming due to the lack of decent excuses to leave. They all knew I had no kids, no partner, nowhere better to be. This audit wouldn’t finish itself.

“Yeah, go on.” Joe gave Kate the nod, as he eyed up her tits one last time. They were covered up, but nothing less than a corset would pin those bowling balls down. No wonder she always moaned about a bad back.

“Catch you tomorrow!” Kate beamed, as she grabbed her coat and raced out. Her smug face imprinted on my memory forever. Did I hate her? Or did I hate myself for being the only saddo willing to stay behind and check these files?

I looked at the clock – only 6pm. Another two hours left…

Later…

Joe appeared at his office doorway and stretched with a loud yawn. He was a tall guy – a little over 6 foot. My eyes instantly shot down to his shoes. As always. What sort of a person judges a guy’s sexiness on the size of his feet? Such a psycho.

“Can I have a word?” Joe asked. His deep, rough voice reminded me of a builder rather than an office manager.

“What’s up?” I put down the files to give him my full attention. Fuck, hope he doesn’t bring up the foot thing. I know I look at them every time he walks anywhere, but thought I was subtle about it at least! Thought I came across as shy; not wanting to make eye contact!

“Not here, in my office.” He retreated to his comfort zone and I reluctantly followed him in. Jesus, maybe this was “Thanks for doing the audit single handedly, but I hate little queers so I’m sacking you.” No, wait, this wasn’t the 1970s anymore. I could sue! I’d never have to work again!

He gestured to a chair and I sat. He closed the door. We were alone now. Tiffany had a song about that once. Even the other buildings across the car park were like a barren wasteland. Those workers had all gone home hours ago.

Joe sat on the desk right in front of me, his thigh pressing against my hand. If I felt it, then surely he did too? But I left it there. Probably the most human contact I’d be getting for a while anyway. Let’s enjoy it while it lasts. Joe was in his late thirties and bald, but in a sexy Jason Statham full of testosterone way not an older man hair loss way. His stubble was dark but he had a smooth upper lip. Probably hated the tash tickles… He worked out, but not every day.

“Am I in trouble?” I asked with a jokey vibe.

“Don’t worry, this isn’t work related.”

Damn, there goes the wrongful dismissal claim!

“What it is, I’ve got a mate who’s just split up from his wife and he’s dragging me out every other weekend trying to relive our glory days. Drinking till he throws up and screwing anything with a pulse.”

“I like him already.” I added nervously.

“Yeah?”

I smiled, but felt super awkward. We’d only ever really spoken about work before. He barely stepped foot out of his office since he took over a few weeks ago. He’d asked me and the others about some Premier League football match on his first day and soon realized he was barking up the wrong tree. He hadn’t talked about football since.

“It’s just that with you being-“ Joe did a camp floppy hand action. I didn’t take offence, snowflakes need perspective. Decades ago we’d have been locked up or shunned for loving dick, our progress in the world had been amazing. “I wondered if you might like to help my mate out?”

“Oh, I get it. You’re thinking I’m one of those gays who hangs round with loads of women. Like a pussy magnet?”

“Not exactly. I’ve always had you down as a loner, living with your parents type.”

“Depressingly accurate.”

“No, I was just wondering if you might like to meet my mate and put those skills of yours to use?”

“Um sorry? Does he need to get laid or does he have some admin work that needs doing?”

“No, your other skills.

His brown eyes stared into my soul – how the fuck did he know I had other skills? Did hot straight guys have special powers I didn’t know about?

“Okay okay time to come clean – there is no mate. I’m asking for me.”

With that, he placed his foot on my chair – between my thighs. Must’ve been size 12 shoes at least. Brown leather. Laced. New.

“Don’t think I haven’t seen you looking. Untie the laces.”

I froze. Was I dreaming?? Fuck it! I deserved a treat. My hands reached for the laces.

“Not with your hands, you fucking idiot!”

Slapped me hard across the side of the head. A ringing in my ears. Savage.

“Teeth.”

After a second, I took the tip of the lace between my teeth and pulled. Like unwrapping a Christmas present, but in June.

Now you can use your hands.”

I pulled open the sides of the shoe and slipped it off. His black socks were thin. Sweaty. I dropped the shoe and peeled the sock from his foot.

“I knew you were a fucking weirdo” He laughed.

As soon as the sock was off, he leaned back on the desk and placed the sole of his foot against my face. Flexing his long toes.

“Sniff it.” I did as I was told.

“Now lick from the sole all the way up.” I did as I was told.

“You really are pathetic.” Joe confirmed. As if I didn’t already know.

Joe gave me the other foot. I removed the shoe and sock, but didn’t get to sniff or lick this one. He was ready for the next stage.

He unbuckled his belt. The sound of it made me even harder than I already was. My dick was almost bursting out of my boxers.

He kept his white shirt on, but took off his trousers. His black boxer briefs remained on. I could see the outline of his dick and imagined what it’d be like when freed.

“Can I just-“ I tried to undo my own trousers and relieve the pressure from my hard-on but Joe slapped me hard across the face.

“What the fuck are you doing?!” He shouted.

“I was just-“

“Well, don’t. This isn’t about you. This is about me.”

I let that sink in for a moment. I was nothing more than a piece of stationary. There to perform a function.

Towering in front of me, Joe grabbed my chin with his one hand and forced me to look up. His throat made a disgusting gunk clearing sound and he spat a thick glob of Phlegm into my face.

I knew better than to try and wipe it off.

“Be grateful, fag.” He said, as his fingers smeared the spit across my entire face.

“I bet you’ve been praying for this from the moment I joined. I bet you wank yourself to sleep thinking about me.”

Joe slowly pulled down his boxer briefs and kicked them to one side. His balls were huge and dangled lower than I’d seen in any other guy. His dick was chunky, uncut, veiny and around five inches long.

Jesus, his soft cock is as long as my hard cock!!

“Put it in your mouth.”

He grabbed his dick at the base and put it onto my tongue. He slid it down.

“Seal your lips.” I did as I was told.

As Joe started moving his hips back and forth, I could feel him getting more and more aroused. I looked up and his eyes were closed. Probably wishing I were Kate, but too bad. That bitch went home ages ago.

He pulled his cock out and spat in my mouth. This wasn’t a weak spit, it was violent. Aggressive. This guy hated me and wanted it to be known.

Seeing his dick semi-erect should’ve been exciting, but in truth it was more daunting. If it kept getting bigger, I’d choke.

“I’m a big boy, aren’t I?”

I nodded.

“Better start breathing through your nose.”

He shoved his dick back into my mouth and grabbed the back of my head. Firm. No escape. The thrusting became harder and faster. His grunts were hot as hell and I could smell his aftershave every time his body banging against mine.

Now I was no stranger to sucking cock, but this cock was something else!

I started gagging and spluttering.

“Too much?” He laughed, as he pulled his cock out and gave me chance to draw breath. My own spit everywhere. A total mess.

“Can we stop?” I gasped.

“No.” His dick (now 7.5 inches and rock solid) plunged back into the depths of my throat. My hands tried to push him back, but what Joe wanted Joe got and this was just the start…