Office fling??

Media
Any real stories on office flings? are they worth it in the end? Could it get messy?

I'd like to hear some stories simplu because I started this new office job and there are too many hot guys around who can't be ignored. :wink:
So I wonder if it's a good idea to pursue this little interest or just keep it professional all the way.

junkmisc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Coming from first-hand experience, it's not worth it. If things go sour, do you really want to have to see this person daily?

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Coming from first-hand experience, it's not worth it. If things go sour, do you really want to have to see this person daily?

I agree with junkmisc, talking from experience i had to leave my previous employment when it went sour and bitter and vengeful, worst part of it, i loved that job, it was the best one i ever had.

never shit on your own doorstep is the motto.

junkmisc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the other side of the coin, if the job you have is easily replaceable, I say go for it. If this is your career, RUN FROM THE PENIS!

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I worked in an all-gay office for more than 5 years. I and my boyfriend had a threeway with one co-worker, and I know that that co-worker also had sex with at least three other guys at our office. It never seemed to cause any major problems, because it was all just sex and not relationships. There were also major flirtations going on between other people at various times, but I don't know if they were consummated. I would assume if they had been, I would have heard about it - nobody was ashamed to gossip.