Office hours

Charles88

Experimental Member
Media
Im only 19, so ive never had a real job, but one summer I worked at an office of my father's friend. There were 3 interns: me, this hot chick, and this nerdy dude. Well the girl and i had been flirting the whole time we had been working, and one day we got so horny that we went and fucked in one of the bathroom stalls. From then on, we got it on at the office.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Charles88@May 16 2004, 11:20 PM
Im only 19, so ive never had a real job, but one summer I worked at an office of my father's friend. There were 3 interns: me, this hot chick, and this nerdy dude. Well the girl and i had been flirting the whole time we had been working, and one day we got so horny that we went and fucked in one of the bathroom stalls. From then on, we got it on at the office.
wow, and from readin ur pro ur pretty damn hung, any pics to share?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I work form home, so the answer is, YES, lots of times, but I don't think that counts.

But seriously, a friend of mine spent several weeks collecting workman's comp due to an on-the-job injury to his neck. It occured while he was givng the boss's son a blow job.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Biff:

I'd just like to go on the record as saying that most of us on here know how to conduct themselves professionally while at work. I don't know how much of your story is true and how much is fantasy (some of the latter, I'll bet), but frankly I'd be ashamed to have you working for me.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by mindseye@May 17 2004, 01:30 PM
Biff:

I'd just like to go on the record as saying that most of us on here know how to conduct themselves professionally while at work. I don't know how much of your story is true and how much is fantasy (some of the latter, I'll bet), but frankly I'd be ashamed to have you working for me.
workin for you? what made u think i was workin for them at their jobs? at the stories i said are tru, they are friends of mine.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not a very good friend if you're jeopardizing their careers. I stand by my original point. Your attitude and actions are reprehensible; you really need to learn about boundaries.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by mindseye@May 17 2004, 04:35 PM
Not a very good friend if you're jeopardizing their careers. I stand by my original point. Your attitude and actions are reprehensible; you really need to learn about boundaries.
boundaries? shouldn't u be sayin this to the guyz who let me?? they wanted to do it, so if u wanna scold someone, scold them, keep me out of it