Office issues

jupitertoyourvenus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More girls in the office appear to be noticing my bulge(have started hanging much much lower recently for some reason).

May cause issues, some of the girls are f##king stunning and have a rep for being hungry ;-)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
again- if (assuming you are in the U.S.) feel confident that you can find another job at the same rate of pay then feel free to 'dip you quill in the company ink' I am sure the 30 minutes of pleasure will be worth the job search time...

(or you could go to the mens room and have amazing fantasies about fucking their brains out :))

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I say do it only if they initiate it and they're truly hot. Never hit on co-workers if you're a guy. But remember that if you do it everyone will know and you'll get funny looks and also comments. It's up to you.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Hello,

I have had this problem also, and my advice would be to resist. At work I try to be very discreet, so I pack not to show if possible. Once I had a problem with a supervisor, which got really uncomfortable, and I had to leave the job ultimately.

Be careful,

jack

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You got a nice dick, they all want it, so go ahead and use it. I enjoy wearing pants that show what I have. Because I have it, doesn't mean they get it, always good to just tease. If I were you, I wouldn't make advances but if they hit on you, fuck'm every way you can!