Office masturbation

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
HAHAHA, GUILTY!

I J/O like 5 times a day, so I do it when / whereever I need to... I get moody and can't concentrate if I go more than few hours without relief... I had quite a reputation around my old office for my frequent visits in the mensroom.

One day, my boss went to take a leak and returned a few minutes later and asked me to follow him back to the mensroom (not what you think). Anyway, we walked into the mensroom and he pointed to a BIG white glob of cum on the urinal and aksed if it was mine?! I may be an exhibitionist, but I'm certainly not going to blow a load standing at the urinal at work. (if the stall walls , floors, could talk)... We both laughed... Never figured out who's mess it was...

Reactions: cockmonkey

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have jacked off at work, but as a precaution, I go to another floor (ie if I have to run errands or what not) I do NOT want to hear a colleage (or student) hear/see/realize me.

I tried to be quiet but have been known to <grunt>

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
IT's a good thing that you and your boss could laugh at that. I would find it unprofessional of your boss to even ask that question. (Maybe you're friends with your boss ??). In the same way, I would find it unprofessional for a female boss to ask a female employee to identify a tampon.

These biological functions happen. It may not be pleasant to deal with other people's bodily fluids, but one works around them.

HAHAHA, GUILTY!

I J/O like 5 times a day, so I do it when / whereever I need to... I get moody and can't concentrate if I go more than few hours without relief... I had quite a reputation around my old office for my frequent visits in the mensroom.

One day, my boss went to take a leak and returned a few minutes later and asked me to follow him back to the mensroom (not what you think). Anyway, we walked into the mensroom and he pointed to a BIG white glob of cum on the urinal and aksed if it was mine?! I may be an exhibitionist, but I'm certainly not going to blow a load standing at the urinal at work. (if the stall walls , floors, could talk)... We both laughed... Never figured out who's mess it was...

londonredhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are often days when I get the horn in the middle of the day and retire to the mens room for a wank - made even hotter knowing my work colleagues could be stood pissing at the urinals just yards away - if I hear a couple of them chatting it really gets me going.

In the UK the cubicles are more private than in the US so absolutely no chance of anyone catching me ... and sometimes if you are horny you just have to release it dont you?

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have once in a while in the restroom (our restrooms are private...not the kind with multiple stalls). However, I only do this if I'm really horny and can't wait...it's time-consuming for me to bring myself to orgasm with just my hands otherwise, and I don't carry a dildo or vibrator in my purse.

Hmm...maybe I should start carrying...it's not like you need a permit or anything... :thinking: :wink: :biggrin1:

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
President Clinton had an intern that would give him oral relief in the Oval Office, but that doesn't make it right. It's just unprofessional to do it in the office. Save it for a more private setting.

I agree with muscleboy9. I think that masturbation in the office is totally unprofessional and the people who do it on a daily basis need to have better control over themselves.

While I think that having hot sex really late at night in the office when nobody's around would be quite a turn on and even a "corporate fantasy" of many people, masturbation during work hours and when other people are around just makes me want to heave. Sorry, just putting my two cents in.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I often beat off at work when the urge strikes. My office is private enough that I'm able to internet surf fun pictures, or watch downloaded video and go unnoticed. When I'm rock hard and close to an orgasm, I attempt a fast walk down the hall and into the bathroom, where I let go. I love doing this, as the naughty side of it is a major turn on, and it provides a great break in the day.

Reactions: cockmonkey

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with muscleboy9. I think that masturbation in the office is totally unprofessional and the people who do it on a daily basis need to have better control over themselves ....
..... masturbation during work hours and when other people are around just makes me want to heave. Sorry, just putting my two cents in.

With corporate downsizing and other inanities sometimes dictating 12 to 16 hour work days -- realize that for most of us who've sought relief at work: it's not a preferred locale let alone something we fetishize.

Also consider that some who do it may have sex drives five or ten times stronger than yours. Just like cocks, drives are not issued in one standard size. Some people are just fired on different fuels and there's precious little we can do about that.

With regards to "having better control over themselves" I'll tell you right now that I do have excellent control over myself. I've never once forced myself onto a woman who didn't want my affections badly. I choose to behave that way. I have also chosen many, many times to discretely
and fairly quickly wack off behind a closed latched door in the remotest washroom in the building that I can find, at a time when it's very unlikely that anybody else would enter the washroom. I've done it when its been absolutely necessary for me to relieve pent-up sexual tension. I wouldn't have been able to get any friggin' work done otherwise. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that, and I spent far less time doing that than those who left buildings several times per day to indulge their nicotine addictions. I also don't think it's emotionally healthy to sublimate one's sexual drive for no apparent reason, when no one is harmed by what you do. The long-term effects of unnecessarily limiting such a life-giving human energy can be more troublesome.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well put, Artfulwilly. I agree that this isn't an issue of discipline as much as it's an issue of choice and free will. As long as we're careful not to encroach on others while doing this (never get semen on coworkers!!), then it just comes down to what we prefer to do with our 'break time' at work. I'm not some feverish perv that needs to unload FAST since I don't have the restraint to wait until I'm home. I just don't see this as an area of my life that requires restraint, as it feels awesome, and it keeps my mood pleasant regardless of how the climate in the workplace is. I also agree with Artfulwilly regarding sex drive differences in all of us. I have friends who could care less if they orgasm once a week, whereas I love the 'pressure release' daily, whether it's with my wife, or my hand.

D_Eaton Bush

Account Disabled
Media
Well, I own my office/film studio, but no, never jerked off. Now, I lost counts of the great fucks I had, also 3-somes with my partner, but always behind locked doors. And I make sure to dispose of filled condoms and wet tissue paper myself, so the cleaning lady will never ever come even close to sperm (by the way, she's in her 50's, was my nanny and breast fed me when I was a newborn).

hunginsouth

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have before when I knew that no-one was around. On that note our mesrooms have polished marble floors, and some of the guys have not conttoned non that the relections give it away if you are having a wank! Have caught quite a few guys out, and I have had to spend a long time washing my hands to see if they are hot or not when they come out of the stall!