Office peeks

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bmw335, Apr 15, 2007.

1. bmw335

bmw335 New Member

Albums:
    Hi..
    I was wondering you men with huge sexy cocks... if there is someone that turns you on.. would you show your bulge to them in the office? Does it turn you on for them to stare and want you?

Mmmmmmmmmmmm....

2. willielongshaft

willielongshaft New Member

i love it... I bought pants purposfully for it...

3. Knight Attrition

Knight Attrition New Member

Yes yes I would but at 22 I'm way younger than anyone else where I work. No to many hot chicas there

4. bmw335

bmw335 New Member

Albums:
    What type of pants? khaki's?

5. Freddie53

Gold Member

Oh I would think I would get a bang out of watching the older people taking a peek and trying not to let you see them. You could really stir it up in the office and have some fun with it. Some of those older ladies might break out into a sweat, get weak kneed, and get a trembling in their voice.:biggrin1:

6. hotrob69

hotrob69 New Member

The office is difficult because if taken wrong you might jeopardize your job. I have though in other situations and places.

7. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    It depends on who it is and the circumstances surrounding our interaction. I don't allow it to go beyond flirting. I just enjoy the attention my bulge gets...:biggrin1:

8. need2bfilled

need2bfilled New Member

a prominant, obviously excited hard-on bulge through suit slacks is such a massive turn on

9. mavedick

mavedick New Member

Albums:
    If anybody wants to see mine, all they have to do is ask. Definitely not at work, howerver!

10. gketwin73

gketwin73 New Member

Albums:

Yeah, it is certainly a turn on which only intensifies the condition....if ya know what I mean. I would be a little hesitant at letting it show intentionally at work......but if the situation just happened to develop and it became lets say noticeable......it could happen like that....could'nt it? :biggrin1: :wink:

11. bigman_tn28

bigman_tn28 New Member

Albums:
    have purchased flat fronts and some nice supportive underwear can go a long way to show off the good, have had a few comments on my flacid state in the office. And i am only like 3 -4" soft.

12. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I'd like a private showing!:smile:
    I'm in Alabama. Send me a PM.:tongue:

13. willielongshaft

willielongshaft New Member

ive purchased and worn some slim fitting lightweight Banana Republic slacks.... my 'boss' manager was EXTREMELY sexy... and we worked in close quarters... it was a bank tho so, lots of cameras meaning we coudlnt ever actually DO anything... but my dick would extend down my left leg with a very detailed imprint of the head

So when she was around I would sit at the proper angle for her to see... seeing her notice was always the highlight of my day...

im on camera at yahoo (cunnilingus30076) if anyone would like a pvt showing of what I am talking about

14. auncut10in

auncut10in Well-Known Member

Albums:
    in San Francisco until April, then back sailing in
    This kinda happed by accident, but was still pretty hot. I was messing on line one day and my dick was hard as a rock. This guy that sublet space from me came into my office. I thought he saw my dick but he didn't say anything. After work, I was still in my office. He comes in and starts talking to me about stuff. Then he tells me he just got back from New Orleans on a business trip. He was at this bar with two women and this guy he met. They started talking about dick size, and the guy told them that he had a 10" dick. Well he and the girls wanted to see it. The guy was a little reluctant, but after a little coaxing, he pulls his dick out and shows them. Then this guy asked him to make it hard. but the guy wouldn't do it and stuffed his dick back in his pants. So then he asks me if I had ever seen a 10" dick. I of course figured out he had seen my hard dick in my Levis. So I said, yeah, I have one. He says to me, no way. Then he asks if he can see it. I didn't think that was a good idea. After all, I got to work with this guy. But he keeps asking me. So I finally say to him, if you wanta see my cock, you have to pull it out yourself. (Thought that might be a good idea. Didn't want to be accused of sexual harassment.) He says no problem and proceeds to pull my cock out of my Levis. So I start to stuff it back in, and he says wait, I want to see it hard. I tell him if you want to see it hard you have to make it hard yourself. He says no problem and starts to jerk me off. Then I tell him he has to pull his dick out as well. He says again, no problem and pulls his rock hard dick out of his slacks. His cock was real fat, about average length, and dripping precum like a river. Damn that guy produced a lot of precum. We ended up jerkin off together right there in my office and both of us shooting a huge load all over my desk. After that, he would occasionally wait until everyone left and come back in my office and play around with me. He even tried sucking me off. And after he did it once, he would suck me off about every time. Never took my load but always got so horny. Eventually he moved his office. I saw him a couple of times after that, but kinda lost track of him.

15. ILguy23

ILguy23 New Member

It'd be weird if it really happened at my small office.

But if it were bigger, I didn't know everyone, and if there were more younger female employees closer to my age, it'd be very hot to know that were arousing to them.

Anytime a hot girl wants to show interest, I'll let her!

Draft saved Draft deleted