Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Office Romance – bear with me, this is my first shot at this…

I started working with this guy Jake a few years back, he’s about 6ft and has the broadest shoulders I think I’ve ever known. With a shaved head he looks like the kind of guy you’d avoid at all costs but he’s just a big gay teddy bear really. I’m 5ft 11 tall with an athletic build, I keep fit by running, swimming and going to the gym a few times a week – Jake and I also play rugby in the park at the weekends here and there.

We’ve both got quite flirty personalities and enjoyed a laugh together to get through the day. Colleagues in the office used to joke that we should get a room or that we should just hook-up to clear the sexual tension – we’d shrug it off but would always look at each other longingly, imagining just what it would be like.

I probably should say that both Jake and I are in committed long-term long(ish) distance relationships and neither of us have ever had any inclination or desire for anyone other than our boyfriends, we flirt but there is an understanding that it would never go any further.

We’d go to the pub after work and set the world to rights, talking about anything and everything from work to boys to the fact that both of us were in relationships with older guys with lower sex-drives than ourselves. Probably not the best topic of conversation considering the chemistry between us but we just carried on flirting and having a laugh.

One day, after a week of both of us flirting like crazy I emailed Josh and asked if fancied a drink after work.

Recently I had begun to question my feeling for him, I only had to look at him to smile, if he wasn’t in the office I kept myself to myself, whenever he walked past it felt like my heart was going to beat out my chest – never mind the instant hard-on I’d get trying to break out my pants!!

Josh replied and said yes and as soon as the clock hit 5 we both made our way out to the car, on our way to the pub my hand slipped off the gear stick and brushed his thigh – his big meaty thigh, my heart pounded. I pulled my hand back and apologised, he just smiled and said no worries.

Tonight felt different to every other time we went to the pub, the tension had been building and tonight I wasn’t dropping home without it being released – I felt like I was going to explode whenever we were within cm’s of each other. I bought him a drink and we went to sit in a booth like usual, the waitress came over and asked if we wanted food – we both decided to have dinner out so we had more time together (well that was my reasoning, I guess he felt the same).

After half an hour or so my pulse was racing, my thick dick 8 inch was busting out my trousers and I decided that enough as enough and that I’d see what happens. I moved my foot under the table and started slowly rubbing his ankle, he smiled at me and I could feel his other foot returning the favour. We carried on chatting for a bit until Jake asked if I wanted a drink, he was going for a pee before the food came – I thought about following him but this is a family pub and I am at least pretending to not be that kinda guy.

When he came back, he slid himself in next to me and I instantly felt my heart pounding in my chest – he looked me in the eye, put his hand on my thigh and gripped it tight, smiled and said “don’t look so serious fella, relax”.

He grabbed my hand and put it on his thigh, my hand couldn’t even cover half of his thigh – they were massive!!

As the evening carried on our hands got steadily further up each other’s thighs until by the end of the evening, he was almost cupping my balls – my boxers were soaking with pre-cum and I could have sworn my bulge could be seen from space. The time hit 10:30 and both of our phones were going crazy, we both knew it was time to call it a night – I asked Josh if he wanted a lift home to save him walking, he said yes. We got in the car and immediately Jake’s hand started slowly sliding its way up my thigh until he was cupping my growing bulge – it was all I could do to stop us crashing. We pulled up at the end of his road and I stopped and looked at him, my hand on his meaty thigh, he leaned over and whispered “wanna go for a walk?”.

I turned the car off and we got out, for mid-September it was still quite warm out despite it being pitch black outside. We walked through his housing estate until we got to a park, we walked over to a line of garden fences when he spun me round and pushed my back up against the fence. My heart was pounding and I was shaking, he leant in and without saying anything he kissed me – god it was amazing. After a couple of minutes we just stood there looking into each other’s eyes and I said that I needed this to happen, he just nodded and leant in again this time kissing my neck – still pinning me against the fence. I could suddenly feel his hand rubbing my growing bulge through my trousers, he whispered that he’d been looking forward to seeing what I had been hiding and he carried on kissing me. I could feel his hand fumbling with my zip and pulling down my soaking wet boxers –his cold hand on my throbbing cock felt amazing – I shuddered. He whispered that he’d never been around a dick as big as mine before (it’s not that big in my eyes – 8x6.5) and that he needed a closer look.

Before I knew what was going on he was on his knees in-front of me, looking up into my eyes whilst running his pierced tongue all the way from base to tip – swirling it over the end to taste my oozing pre-cum before slowly licking all the way back down to the base again. My knees were shaking, this was amazing – I could barely breath.

I’ve never really enjoyed getting head before, I could take it or leave it – usually leaving it, preferring to be the one sucking dick.

Suddenly I could feel his warm mouth around my throbbing dick head, swirling his tongue around as he started pushing forward – taking a bit more of my dick into his mouth. He came back up and said that my pre-cum was the tastiest he’d had and that he though I needed to try, before I knew what was going on he locked lips with me – my knees nearly gave way!!

He then fell back to his knees and in one fluid motion took my dick all the way down his throat – the first person to have managed it. I couldn’t help but let out a load moan – this was heavenly, his warm tight throat massaging the bulging head of cock was enough to almost make me cum. I composed myself, not wanting to cum just yet I decided to pull him off my cock and up for a kiss – I wanted to taste my dick in his mouth again.

I spun him up against the fence and told him that it was my turn; I needed to taste his cock!! I knelt in-front of him and looked into his eyes as I undid his trousers and put my hand in through his fly – instantly feeling his red-hot cock burning through his boxers. I pulled them down and was surprised to see his dick was a pretty decent 6.5 but was thick and meaty, I wasted no time in licking from balls to tip and back again – licking and sucking his big sweaty balls, licking up to the tip of his dick then taking it down my throat (something I have never struggled doing). He whimpered and grabbed my head, he said he’d never been deep-throated before and that I gave the best head he’d had – before holding my head still and thrusting into my mouth. I’m usually a dom-top but this was close to the best hook-up ever, my hand was stroking my dick as he fucked my face – moaning and telling me how good I was. He told me that he was getting close and that if I wasn’t careful I’d be swallowing his cum – as much as I wanted that more than anything, I knew that I wanted to make the most of this situation and decided that I wasn’t gonna let him leave just yet.

Reactions: Anguan4 and 12dave

bigdave6536

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I stood up looking into his eyes, and we kissed – our dicks touching, I wrapped my hand round both of our bulging dicks and began tugging them, my pre-cum was enough to lube him up and he began twitching – he really was close so I stopped. I whispered in his ear and asked if he thought he might be brave enough to let me fuck him, he just growled yes at me and leant in for another kiss.

Suddenly my dominant side woke up and I spun him round, with an arm round his waist and a hand on the top of his back I pushed him so he was bending over.

I undid the button on his trousers and pulled his boxers down with my teeth so I could smell his arse, it drives me wild to smell a sweaty man!! I slowly kissed up and down his thighs, nibbling and biting – he was moaning and squirming against the fence. When I reached his bubble arse cheeks I pulled them apart and buried my face, I’ve always been a champion at eating arse – and he was loving it. My tongue flicking over his tight hole, getting it wet – slowly pressing against it trying to get it to give way. I carried on eating his arse, hearing him moan was driving my wild – I pressed my tongue against his arse and pushed forward hard, suddenly he relaxed and I could taste him. I pulled him back onto my face and began to swirl my tongue round inside his tight arse, he was really moaning now, I could tell he was enjoying himself as he pushed back and began to grind against my face.

I stood up and turned him round, Jake must have been reading my mind because he immediately leant in for a kiss, he was gagging for it…

I forced my finger into his mouth and made him suck them before kissing him again and slowly sliding my wet fingers where my tongue had just been, he pushed back onto them – telling me that he was gagging for my cock and that he needed to be shown a good time. I spun him round and he bent over, I spat onto my cock and rubbed it around for lube and then spat into his arse – I held an arm round his waist and a hand on his shoulder and lined my dick up with his tight arse. I pulled him back slowly until I felt my helmet pop inside… he gasped and pushed himself all the way back to the base – growling and moaning. I kissed and bit his neck, while thrusting my cock in and out of his arse, slowly at first while he got used to it. Thrusting in balls-deep and pulling almost all the way out slowly until I felt him pushing back onto me as I thrust in – whispering to me that he wants/needs me to fuck him properly. So I pick up the pace, I put my hands over his shoulders so that I can pull him back onto me as I thrust inside – he’s loving it, biting his lip to stop himself from moaning out loud. I pull out and spin him round for a kiss he says that he wants to kiss me while we fuck, so he lays on his back on the grass and wraps his legs around my waist – spits on my dick and guides it in all by himself. We kiss as I thrust inside his tight arse, this is my favourite position because I can get all of my dick inside him and with the slight curve to my dick it massages his prostate at the same time, Jake clearly likes it. As I get harder and faster, his eyes are rolling back and he’s clamping down on his lip – his nails are digging into my arms where he’s gripping trying not to scream… He can’t stop himself – he screams “fuck” at the top of his lungs, he looks me in the eyes and says “you’re too good – I can’t take it” and then his dick erupts … cum all over his shirt, his face, my shirt and my face … I keep fucking him, massaging the cum out of him, he’s twitching – moaning. Jake tells me that that’s never happened before and that he wanted to have a bit more fun before it ended. I told him it was fine and that it took all my effort not to bolt my load up his arse!!

He told me to stand up and almost immediately buried my dick balls-deep down his throat – feeling his warm throat massaging the head of my cock was enough to push me over the edge, he pulled back so that the head of my dick was in his mouth as I bit my lip and had one of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever had. Jake told me afterwards that he had to swallow twice so that he didn’t spit any of my load out…

We certainly relieved some of the tension between us but still have to hook-up quite regularly now and again to clear the air …

D

deleted12830

Veeeeery hot, and got me thinking about a hot well-built colleague as well ;)