Office romances (M/F)

advent111

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys I'm a long time lurker, first time poster here. Just figured I'd try my hand at some writing since I used to love creative writing back in the day. Hope you like what I've come up with for a first attempt at a story. Yes the sizes involved are a little bit silly but I don't think I'm taking too many liberties with human anatomy :wink:

There's not too much action in this first part as this is just kinda setting the scene but if you guys like it I'll gladly write more. Enjoy.

As the 15 story glass mirror that is Sullivan’s Paper co. loomed ahead, 23 year old James Thatcher contemplated exactly what he was doing here. This new job he’d been practically gifted in coordinating shipping (a glorified McDonalds cashier, taking orders from customers and passing the details to the warehouse) for him was supposed to represent a brand new start, but there were certain reminders that would be impossible to ignore, of a life he left just one week ago.

Until one week ago he’d been a loving boyfriend living with his loving girlfriend of 11 months, in his excessively fashionable studio apartment in the centre of town. He was unemployed, but he didn’t mind being a “house-boyfriend” as Claire’s job as a senior accountant made enough money for them to live comfortably. More than comfortably for that matter. To their friends and neighbours they appeared to be the perfect couple, always civil, laughing at each other’s goofy jokes and just quiet nice people, however not all portions of their lives were quite as idyllic as outside observers would have believed. The neighbours may have noticed had they given it a second thought, but most just chose to believe them to be “the nice quiet couple upstairs/next door”, but things there seemed a little too quiet, particularly at night.

Ever since the start of their relationship, James’ and Claire’s sex life had been a complete non-starter. It’s not that they weren’t attracted to one another, James being of around 6’1” with sleek black hair and a physique that many swimmers would be jealous of, and Claire who turned down a career in glamour modelling as she believed it to be sexist and a waste of the many assets she possessed that couldn’t be shown in a thong and string bikini, but the problem was more mechanical than that.

To the unbridled envy of his friends when he was at school and men in the shower at the gym, James was in possession of a spectacularly large penis. So large in fact, that the only gratification he could possibly get from it was from seeing the looks of jealousy on other men’s faces when they saw his 8 flaccid inches dangling between his legs in the showers; he was simply too big for Claire.

They had really tried to make a go of it, but as a wise man once said, “sex is like oxygen, it only matters when you’re not getting any.”. When they first started dating the sheer girth of his cock meant that he couldn’t even get the tip in regardless of how much lube they used, and even towards the end whenever he pushed more than a couple of inches in he caused Claire serious pain. They had tried to find ways around the problem of James’ excessive size, through hand jobs, oral sex and even the use of sex toys, but Claire’s petite hands quickly grew tired and provided little stimulation in comparison to the gigantic surface area of his cock, her mouth could not even take his head and the toys didn’t prove a substantial enough substitute for real sex.

For eleven months they had endured a sexless relationship until the frustration got the better of Claire. “I can’t do this anymore! I need to have sex with my boyfriend!” she yelled her blonde bangs waving back and forth across her tear stricken face as she shook her head in despair “I have needs and if you can’t fulfil them… well I guess I’ll have to find somebody else who can!”. Those words still far too fresh in his mind, James stood before his new job working directly under the mother of his now ex-girlfriend. He hated his endowment for this. The one good relationship in his life had ended because of a factor he couldn’t help. He was who he was and he could no less change the size of his dick than he could change the direction of the tides. After the breakup he’d been forced to move out as Claire paid the bills so he didn’t have a say, and been forced to sleep on a friends couch until he’d scraped enough cash together to get a deposit on a small flat in a rundown part of town. He needed this job to simply keep a roof over his head, regardless of the awkwardness that may follow.

“Well it’s now or never.” James said aloud to himself and pushed the rotating door to his new life.
The marble foyer was intimidating in its formality, James wasn’t used to this. When he had worked he had been used to just serving behind a counter in his local corner shop. And here he was dressed in his best black suit in the lobby of the 2nd biggest paper company in the world. He shifted his crotch slightly as he walked towards the elevators. “Christ maybe these trousers weren’t the best idea, every time I take a step with my left leg you can see my cock through them!” he whispered to himself “Now which floor are the shipping offices on…”

“I think that’s the 6th floor you’re looking for, I’m the receptionist up there.” a chirpy voice piped up from behind him.

A small perfectly manicured hand reached out and pressed the 6 button on the console “You must be the new guy we’re expecting, hi name’s Kayleigh!”

“Yep that’s me, James Thatcher.” he said turning and stretching out his hand to greet his new co-worker.

“Pleasure to meet you!” the young, impossibly smart woman in front of him responded shaking his hand daintily “And yea you’re right; you can kinda see your dick through those pants…” she whispered, grinning like a Cheshire cat with black spectacles and a ponytail. “I wouldn’t worry though, if most guys had what you were packing they’d be constantly walking around naked from the waist down.”

“Alright keep your voice down…” James replied blushing profusely.

“Ah it’s alright” she said rolling up the sleeve on her Armani jacket to reveal a watch that looked more expensive than James’ last car. “Everybody’s in their offices by now anyway, I just had to take a message to main reception, there’s nobody around. Loosen up!” she giggled, reminiscent of a schoolgirl with a crush.

The doors to the elevator pinged open and the two new acquaintances entered.

“So, I know people can get excited for interviews but I don’t think I’ve seen anybody here get quite THAT excited…” Kayleigh teased nodding towards his crotch.

“I’m more nervous than excited; I might not be on so good terms with my new boss. I don’t think I could get excited right now if I tried.”

“Ah Joanna is a big pussycat sh-… hang on you mean you’re not…” she gawked “Now come on that’s plenty big, there’s no need to lie about it being bigger!”

“Erm, no I’m not lying.” James shuffled and began to stare intently down like the start of his favourite novel was written across the tops of his black hush puppies.
In the following short awkward silence James couldn’t help but ponder how great it would be if the elevator cable snapped right now just to save him the embarrassment of being immediately thought of as a freak and/or liar by the first co-worker he’d met, and oh god she was the receptionist too! Which means she will probably tell everybody else who works here! This is the worst…

His thought process was cut short by the elevator shuddering to a sudden halt. When he looked around he realised his new best friend had pushed the emergency brake.

“Prove it then.” She stated folding her arms across her modest chest “If you’re going to make those kinds of claims you better be able to back them up mister”.

“What are you doing? I’m going to be late!”

“Don’t worry I’ll vouch for you. Now what say you give me a look at that thing? I already know you’ve got nothing to be embarrassed about so you might as well.”

“Are you out of you mind?!” he raised his voice, getting slightly irritated now “I’ve just met you like 5 minutes ago and you’re asking to see my cock in a lift?”

“Pretty much yea.” the receptionist nodded “You see I have a bit of a thing for very.. big… dicks…” she said placing one of her petite hands on his chest and the other on the huge organ snaking its way down James’ left thigh “And if you’re telling the truth then yours will easily be the biggest I’ve ever seen.”

The brunette gave James’ cock a light squeeze before dropping down to her knees in front of him, maintaining eye contact and biting her lip in an attempt to be as sexy as possible and get a head start on getting this monster hard. She removed his belt and had his trousers round his ankles before James knew exactly what was happening.

“Wow… I… really wasn’t expecting that… it’s gorgeous!” she stuttered grasping the thick piece of meat in one hand. Her fingers couldn’t touch around the girth of his flaccid cock, even when she squeezed quite hard.

“See that’s how big I am soft, can you please HNHHHH…” the feeling of a beautiful woman’s mouth being wrapped round the end of his cock was enough to stop James mid sentence. He realised Kayleigh wasn’t listening to him anymore, she wanted his cock and he wasn’t exactly going to stop her now, it’d been far too long since a woman’s tongue had swirled over his thick head like hers was now.

Kayleigh with nothing but lust and a glint of mischief in her eye began attempting to cram as much of James’ soft dick into her mouth as she could. Putting both of her hands on James’ firm buttocks, she fed her new favourite cock deeper and deeper into her throat. As she had wished, he was starting to get hard and after a couple of minutes of having what would become the biggest cock she’d ever seen balls deep in her throat, it began to really expand. Her eyes began to water and she found she could no longer breathe as this magnificent shaft elongated down her throat, stretching it far beyond what she had ever experienced before. Just as she attempted to remove this python from her tiny gullet before she blacked out, she felt the pressure of two large hands on the back of her head, forcing her face forward and more still hardening cock back down her throat.

Lost in the feeling of ecstasy of actually getting his cock sucked properly, James was unaware of Kayleigh’s plight at being asphyxiated by his manhood and threw his head back moaning loudly while trying to drive his dick deeper into this woman who must have been 2-3 years his junior. In response to this in fear of her own health, hell maybe even her life, Kayleigh pushed against his pelvis with both hands and threw herself backwards into the elevator doors.

“Jesus Christ man what the hell!” she spluttered, a string of saliva still connecting her ruby red bottom lip to the purple cock end. “You’ve gotta be careful with a tool like that, you could have killed me!”

“Shit I’m so sorry, it’s just been a while since I’ve had a blowjob quite like that.”

“Aw shucks you’re just saying that…” Kayleigh smirked as she shuffled back towards James across the floor, her hunger for cock overriding any hard feelings or pain in her throat. “Are you even fully hard yet?”

“Nearly there!” James smiled rapidly stroking the full length of his cock with both hands.

“God damn! You must have measured it, exactly how big is it?” she inquired, wide eyed and in awe like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a very big truck.

“Well last time my girlfriend – I mean ex-girlfriend – checked it was just over 16 inches long and about 8… maybe 8 and a half inches around I think.”

“Mmmm I’m practically dripping just looking at you!” she said slipping one hand down the front of her black cotton dress into her underwear “Well now that it’s my fault you’re hard I can’t very well leave you to go walking into the office like that can I? I’m going to enjoy this.” Grasping what she could at the base of his shaft, lifting the gargantuan appendage out of the way, Kayleigh began to tease and play with James’ balls.

“These feel nice and big and full too! I’m going to swallow every last drop of cum you have.” She said running her smooth tongue over one of the shaved tomato sized nuts. From there she moved to licking up around his shaft trying to lubricate as much of it as possible. She ran her tongue up and down, over every inch of James’ cock, over every vein and bump, before attempting blowjob proper no.2.

Running her tongue gently around the uncircumcised head she mentally prepared herself for her most challenging sexual task to date. She had taken big guys before, she had honed her gag reflex to deal with guys of 8-9 inches without much trouble, but this was a whole different kettle of fish. In one swift motion she impaled her throat on his meat pole taking about 6 inches of it into her mouth. Encouraged by grunts of approval from above she began to lick and slurp around the huge, and yet still comparatively small portion of cock in her mouth. Struggling slightly she began to push her head down his shaft, slowly but surely taking another inch or two into her mouth. Still with her hand firmly down the front of her underwear frantically rubbing her clit and pistoning her index and middle finger into her drenched pussy, she shuffled back slightly to try and straighten her throat as much as possible to accommodate more cock. Through force of sheer determination, she managed to get another inch or so into her before beginning to bob her head up and down just over half of his cock. “Fuck I’m only half way!” she thought to herself “I need the whole thing inside me! I will take him all! *gag*Ooof after some practice maybe…”.

After the events a few moments ago James was more than content to let Kayleigh be completely in the driving seat for this. This was a girl who clearly knew how to handle a big dick. Maybe not one quite as big as his, but she seemed to be doing better than any other woman he’d ever gotten this far with. He could tell she couldn’t manage any more, but that didn’t bother him, her expertise was causing him to near orgasm anyway.

Last edited:

advent111

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kayleigh began to pick up the pace now, moving her head over 9 inches of his shaft faster and faster, tongue frenetically lapping at the underside of it when it had room to move inside her mouth. Every time she’d thrust her small head forward a bulge would appear half way down her slender neck and then disappear as she withdrew. She could feel the muscles in his cock flexing and throbbing now, she knew it wouldn’t be long before he came.

“Oh fuck… I hope you’re ready I’m gonna cum! And I cum a lot!” James spluttered. Kayleigh then withdrew most of his cock from her throat, leaving just the bulbous purple head inside her mouth where she continued to lap at his glans. The sight of her red lips stretched taught around the head of his cock with her brilliant blue eyes stared into his through those spectacles was enough to push him over the edge. A torrent of cum filled her waiting mouth, which she hungrily gulped down as quickly as it was ejaculated. Spurt after spurt splashed the inside of her mouth but not a single drop was wasted. As the jets of semen began to subside, James began to soften and Kayleigh pulled his cockhead partially out of her mouth as the last few voluminous gushes squirted up her face and a little on her glasses, contrasting beautifully with her lightly tanned skin.

“Well I was on a diet, but I don’t know how many calories are in half a litre of semen. Looks like it’s fruit for lunch!” she joked mopping off some of the cum from her face and glasses with a handkerchief from her purse.

“Wow thanks for that. I’ve never known a girl take anywhere near that much of my cock before.”

“Here, that’s my card. Give me a call some time and we’ll arrange a repeat performance some time. Who knows maybe there are some other things I can do for you too.” She said with a suggestive wink as she hit the elevator restart button.

Swiftly pocketing the card James arranged his cock back into his trousers and buckled up just in time for the elevator doors to open and for them to be greeted by a stern looking blonde woman in a trouser suit.

“Ah hi Joanne, sorry we’re late back, I met our new recruit in the lobby and we were just getting acquainted.” Kayleigh said with all the confidence and bravado of somebody who has to bend the truth to their boss on a daily basis.

“Ah yes James, good to see you again… Kayleigh what is that on your jacket?”

“Oh this?” she said dipping her finger into a rather large glob of cum she overlooked on her right lapel.
“Bert had some new organic yoghurt down on the front desk that he insisted I try.” She fibbed licking the jizz off of her finger “Tasty!”

Peering suspiciously down her nose at her infamously slutty receptionist “Yea I hear that stuff’s good for you, anyway James I’ll show you your desk then I’ll have a little chat with you if that’s OK?” Joanna stated, as if he had an option.

“Sure, lead on.” He said with a parting wink and smile to Kayleigh who simply giggled and got behind her own desk to sit pretending to work while fantasizing about her new pet project.
“Not bad, I guess I could learn to really like this job.” James said to himself as he entered the main office, still mentally re-living the events in the lift while closely fixated on the wiggling,peachy behind of his ex’s mother in front of him.

“What was that?”

“Oh nothing… I’ve really got to stop thinking out loud.”

More? Constructive criticism also appreciated.

Last edited:

advent111

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alright more you shall have! I'll have another 3,000 or so words in the next few days hopefully, I'm kinda busy with work at the moment.

I was thinking about making it up to you guys as to who James fucks next. I'll introduce more of the candidates in the next chapter but once I've got a couple more character ideas together if I open it to you guys, reckon that would work?

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a most excellent tale

greatly enjoyed it and do look forward to any continuation
thank you for having the courage to share it with us :cool:

AcidA

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was thinking about making it up to you guys as to who James fucks next. I'll introduce more of the candidates in the next chapter but once I've got a couple more character ideas together if I open it to you guys, reckon that would work?

IMO you should write it as you see fit, after all we're the readers and you're the writer. If I were actually good at writing I'd do that instead of reading if you get my point :p

advent111

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would have liked to have spent more time on the fucking in this but I'm a little rushed right now. Will do bit more depth in next instalment.

Chapter two

Through some large oak double doors was his new work station. Unfortunately, not in keeping with the rest of the building’s aesthetic, the office cubicles he was stationed at looked incredibly unremarkable. A mesh of low grey walls unwound before him and his new boss as they entered.

“Your cubicle is over here, between Samantha and Jill.” Joanna said looking back over her shoulder “You have a computer to work on, keep what you look at work related, Bill over there is on a caution for downloading truly remarkable amounts of pornography while on the clock. I’ll leave you to get acquainted with your work station and have a chat to your new neighbours, but I’d like to see you in my office over there in about 15 minutes if that’s OK?”

“Great can’t wait to get started!” James lied enthusiastically, sitting down in his probably ergonomic spinning chair. Joanna smiled and swaggered off towards her office, which James enjoyed watching very much. While he’d been with Claire he never really looked at other women in the way he was now. The many times he’d met Joanna before he was always with Claire and never really noticed just how incredibly attractive she was. For a woman in her early-mid forties time had treated her well, her skin was smooth and virtually wrinkleless and there were no visible signs of what gravity may have done to her perfect hourglass figure. It was obvious where Claire had gotten her voluptuous curves from, if anything Joanna’s incredible breasts looked considerably bigger than her daughters. Her ass was just as round and firm looking and with that undoubtedly intentional alluring wiggle as she walked away somehow more appealing.

“You like what you see there?” a sarcastic tone from behind him announced, “If I had an ass like that I’d use it to get the guys in here in line too.”

“If you think it’d be worth the inevitable sexual harassment I’d gladly show you some toning exercises.” James retorted while spinning in his seat only to nearly accidentally burry his face in a monstrous pair of porcelain white breasts barely constrained by a low cut red top.

“Easy tiger. I’m up here.” She said to the transfixed James “I’m Samantha and you’re James right?”

“Uhh yea.” James mumbled dragging his gaze up from her breasts, each probably bigger than his own head. “Sorry about that but those things are hard to miss you know.”

“It’s fine, they have that effect on guys. I’m used to it by now.” Samantha said placing a lock of fire red hair back into position among its spiked counterparts. “Were you serious about those exercises by the way? My girlfriend is a bit of an ass woman and I’d like to tone up a bit actually.”

“Yea sure I could… and sorry but are you a…”

“Lesbian? Well not exclusively but I have a girlfriend at the moment. Why you thinking about asking me out already?”

“Oh no no, just never known a woman into other women before, don’t worry.” James lied attempting to not sound like a total sleaze bag.
“Well that’s a shame. You look pretty fit… it looks like Joanna wants you in her office she’s waving you over. If there’s anything you need, I’m right next door.” Samantha said with a flirtatious wave, before taking her place back in her cubicle.

Slightly unsure how to respond to that James got up silently and moved down the row towards Joanna who was actually smiling a great broad grin in her doorway. Now that he thought about it he’d never really seen her smile like that before, in fact she had always struck James as quite a serious traditional woman. She waved him in.

“Have a seat James.” She said allowing him past, swiftly pulling the blinds and locking the door without the younger man noticing, before taking a seat in her high backed leather chair on the opposite side of a desk that looked like it was composed of half of the rainforest from both the sheer size of it and the amount of paper on it.

“I have a feeling I know what you wanted to see me about.”

“My daughter perchance?” to which James nodded solemnly expecting to be given at best some kind of verbal warning and worst shown the door on his first day, just to humiliate him.

“Yes it is.” James’ heart sank, he held his breath waiting for the hammer to come down. “I know I offered you this job while you and Claire were together, and I stand by that offer. I always liked you and you not being with my daughter doesn’t affect that.”

“Oh wow thanks, I appreciate that I always thought you were cool too.” He said finally exhaling forcefully in relief.

“No I don’t think you understand.” Joanna said standing up and making her way round her desk. “I really liked you, and I think you really like me too. Don’t think I didn’t see how you were checking me out back there. Now you’re not with Claire anymore I’m free to say that.” She said moving some papers aside and taking a seat on her desk directly in front of James.

“Woah hang on aren’t you married?” he blurted “What about Frank, he’s a good guy.”

“Frank hasn’t touched me in months. And to be honest I don’t think I’d want him to. I’d rather have somebody with a bit more… energy than that fat old man.” She said beginning to unbutton her jacket.

It was just now that the figurative Angel and Devil would appear on James’ shoulders. “Go on you know you want her, she’s practically gagging for it.” the red figure started. “But she’s your ex’s mother, and you’ve already got something maybe going with that hot receptionist out there! Fucking two people at the same office isn’t going to end well.” the mental caricature of the angel responded.

As much as he did want to fuck her, and as much as it pained him to think about turning one hell of a MILF down, the one with the halo had a point, it couldn’t end well if he fucked her now. Kicking himself inside his head James could only reach one verdict. “Look I think you’re hot and all but I don’t think this is such a good idea given I’m going to be working for you now as well.” He regretfully stated.

Joanna sighed, “Look I didn’t want to do this but I’ll make it simple for you. Either you bend me over this desk right now or you can find another job.”

“I… I can’t believe you’d do that. You’re Claire’s mother. You’ve given me no choice.” James said in his best resolute tone. He straightened himself up before pulling Joanna off the desk and sweeping months worth of paperwork onto the floor.

“Good choice.” Joanna whispered into his ear while simultaneously squeezing his right ass cheek and swiftly dispensing with her trousers and black lace panties.

James spun her round and pushed the middle of her back down onto the desk presenting himself with her beautifully round and toned ass. Gripping her right ass cheek firmly he slid one hand round to her pussy and pushed two fingers inside her already moist slit “Do you know exactly why your daughter and I broke up?”

“Are you trying to kill the mood here because you’re doing a good job.” Joanna sniped muffled by her face being against the wooden table.

“It’s because my dick was way too big for her. It’ll be good to see if like mother like daughter.” James said now using his thumb to rub slowly back and forward across her clit as well, and dropping his trousers and boxers to reveal his shaft to somebody for the second time today. Withdrawing his hand from her pussy he took his hardening member and laid it between her ass crack at the base, stretching up her back. “You feel that? That’s my cock and it’s not even fully hard yet.”

“Holy crap!” Joanna exclaimed in a mix of surprise and arousal as the gargantuan meat pole reached past the small of her back. “Be gentle with that thing, I like fucking and I’d rather not have my pussy completely ruined.” she said with a genuine undertone of fear in her voice.

Now at near full mast, reaching level with her E cup breasts he removed his cock from her still shirt clad back and placed it at the soaking entrance to her pussy. “Oh I’m not making any promises.” he said pushing forward, hard, with the intention to show just what she was dealing with.

“OH FUUUUCK!” Joanna cried as about 4 inches of his fat cock forced it’s way inside of her. His girth was incredible. She couldn’t believe she was actually taking something that big in her pussy, it felt like he was going to tear her in two any second. “Oh God it hurts!” she said clenching one of her fists and gently pounding it on the desk.

“Want me to take it out?” James said actually fearing he had really damaged her.

“Nnnhhn no… deeper.” She stammered into the desk beneath her.

“What? You sure?”

“YES NOW FUCK ME!” she yelled at him through clenched teeth.

Needing little more reason to give this horny MILF what she wanted, he grasped her hips firmly and began to push in further. She felt incredible, so warm and tight (though almost anybody short of a 60 year old ex-porn star mother of 10 would feel tight around James’ shaft) as he eased his cock just past the half way mark. He then began to pull out of her and start thrusting.
“Oh fuck, oh God, oh fuck.” Joanna chanted to herself as she was impaled repeatedly on this massive meat rod. The second he began to push in the pain had actually lessened somewhat as he began to stimulate her. Being stretched that much while being fucked felt… incredible, like nothing she’d ever felt before, sexual or otherwise. One thing was for sure after this her husband would definitely never be able to satisfy her again. With each thrust she felt yet more dick push its way inside her until the massive shaft finally bottomed out in her with about 11 inches inside her.

“Man so close, only a little way to go and I would have been balls deep in you.” James said increasing the speed of his thrusts now as he felt his head press against her cervix, unable to progress further. Joanna did not respond. She was beyond speech as she began to cum. The muscles of her stretched out pussy spasmodically attempting to contract but unable to do so effectively around such a humungous dick. Her eyes rolled back in her head slightly as with each thrust in, she squirted from her pussy along the remainder of James’ cock and onto the floor.

Grabbing a handful of ash blonde hair, James kept pounding into her drenched cunt as he neared his own orgasm. “Soo… good… harder…” he heard a breathless voice say, which he gladly obeyed. Never actually ceasing to orgasm and begin another one, Joanna’s pussy continually attempted to contract around his member desperate to milk him of his cum too. Nearing the edge, James withdrew his dick right to the head and drove it home one last time, deep into Joanna’s distended cunt. She arched her back and cried, as semen began to rapidly fill her up. She could feel it relentlessly pumping into her as her stomach bloated ever so slightly with the volume of its liquid contents. Unable to contain it all cum began to run out of her stuffed pussy onto her legs and the floor as James pulled out.

Still prostrate on the desk, her lower half bathed in semen, Joanna could only say “Fuck that was amazing…” as James began to ready himself for doing some actual work. “You were pretty damn good yourself.” James said with a huge goofy smile on his face “You might want to clean yourself up a bit before you let the rest of the workforce see you like that. You know where I am if you feel like threatening to fire me again.”. As he exited the room, leaving Joanna to compose herself, he was greeted to a few odd looks as he took his seat back at his cubicle.

“Good meeting?” he heard Samantha say walking round to his cubicle “We could hear her yelling something at you out here. What the hell did you do?” she inquired.

“Why not go for the hat-trick today.” He thought to himself contemplating his next words very carefully. “Well I’d love to share it with you, and maybe your girlfriend?” he grinned patting his cock.

Last edited:

advent111

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry for the incredibly delayed update. Haven't had much time to just sit and get in the flow to actually write much I consider passable by my standards. Well hope it was worth the wait. Next one coming soon hopefully!

Chapter 3

“Haha very funny, take whatever that is out of there and be serious.” Samantha snapped again brushing that same lock of hair back from her face.

“Don’t think that’s such a good idea, I don’t really want to get fired for public indecency.” James said, half boasting half deadly serious.

Samantha’s expression changed to one of a mixture of bewilderment and curiosity, her shaped eyebrows furrowing in an attempt to discern if what she was witnessing was in fact correct. “Wow you’re serious aren’t you?” she enquired.

James assured her he was with a knowing nod and another stroke of his appendage through the material of his trousers. “Really? May I?” Samantha asked gesturing towards his crotch, her enormous breasts heaving up and down in her tight top as her breathing deepened; a clear sign to James of her arousal.

She grasped the large lump at its end around half way down James thigh, and with a gentle but firm squeeze ascertained that it was in fact 100% cock. She recoiled slightly, gasping and placing her hands over her mouth in surprise at the fact she had just openly groped her newest co-worker in the middle of the office, and that his soft dick was thicker than her wrist. Regaining some of her composure she adopted her previous, more authoritative tone, “Well now you’ve done that you’re coming round to my place tonight after work, where I can show you to Bethany and if you’re lucky you’ll get to use that thing.”. She hastily scribbled her address on some scrap paper on the nearby desk and stuffed it into James’ top pocket. “Whatever you say capn’” James obliged with a salute before spinning back to his desk.

Needless to say the rest of James’ morning was dominated with thoughts of the inevitable group sex session with his two new bisexual buddies, and little to no actual work getting done. He would have been excited enough to just get a piece of Samantha, with breasts probably bordering on H cups on such an overall thin figure. To some she would appear somewhat disproportionate, but James had always considered himself a breast man so this was verging on his holy grail. He pondered exactly what her lover would look like too. If she was anywhere near as well endowed as Samantha he might have a hard time lasting more than a few minutes with the sheer amount of boobage present.
While his mind was wandering time ticked around to lunch, which he was only reminded of by the mass exodus of workers towards the exits. As he followed suit to leave the confines of his grey three sided prison, “Hey donkey dick!” a familiar tone perked up from behind him. “Hello Kayleigh.” He responded “Do you just enjoy sneaking up on me or do you do this to everybody?”

“Just you, it’s more fun.” She chirped. “So it’s lunch time, and you know that diet I’m on? Well I think I need you to assist me in getting a second helping.” She said licking her lips in anticipation.

“Are you sure that’s a good idea? I mean here?” he asked well aware she fully intended to suck his cock again right in the middle of his work space.

“What can I say the thrill of potentially getting caught turns me on!” she said scooting onto his desk,
“I figured out why I couldn’t get as much of you inside my throat as I wanted by the way, not a good enough angle!” With which she lay flat on James’ desk with her head hanging just over the edge, mouth open ready to accept his cock.

“You really don’t waste any time do you?” James said undoing his trousers and letting them and his boxers fall to the ground. “Suck these first, I’m not hard enough yet.” He commanded pushing his large hairless testicles at the greedy girl’s mouth, while massaging his growing shaft. “Thhhheshhh shoooo bighhh!” Kayleigh mumbled through a mouth full of heavy sperm filled balls. Still on her back, she used her skilled tongue to play with James’ nuts in her mouth slurping and caressing each one, while her small idle hands found their way to James’ throbbing cock, where she relieved him of the duty of pumping his shaft himself. Using long two handed strokes, she made sure he was at full mast in seconds.

With an audible pop she ejected James’ ballsack from her mouth giggling like a girl possessed. “Hehe now you’ll be able to see what I can do with this thing!” she said bringing the head of the shaft to her eager lips. Kissing it gently at first on the very tip, she then progressed to French kissing the head of his cock, probing into his urethra with her tongue and sucking gently.

James bit his lip as he slowly watched more and more of his dick disappear into the mouth of this young woman. She wasn’t so much sucking his cock as worshiping it. Kayliegh seemed to derive pleasure from just pleasuring him and his over-sized prick, not that he was complaining of course. Soon he felt the end of his dick nudge the back of Kayleigh’s mouth, at which point he thought he noticed some kind of smile, deformed by the giant cock between her lips, as she altered position slightly and his dick began to slide into her throat.

Kayleigh gagged again as the girth of James’ cock stretched her throat uncomfortably wide, but this time she was prepared to accomplish the goal she set herself this morning, and she wasn’t about to let a silly little thing like her gag reflex get in the way. James started to thrust his hips slowly forward as his cock looked to be nearly half inserted into Kayleigh’s oesophagus. Amongst the spluttering and watering eyes, Kayleigh was willing him to go faster. She could handle it now, she was sure, but she just hoped that she could hold her breath long enough to get what she wanted. Grasping the back of his thighs, she pulled James forward faster, encouraging him to push further.
Realising that she would have to breathe at some point soon, James spontaneously lunged forward somewhat unsure what would be the best course of action. His monster shaft, for the first time, felt the last few inches before the base enveloped in a warm, moist mouth, as he drove it to the hilt, until his wet, heavy balls slapped against the cheeks of the surprised receptionist. Her throat visibly bulged, filled to breaking point with turgid cock, as James began to slowly thrust in and out. This had long ceased to be a “blow job” and would fit much more comfortably into the category of “throat fucking”. James frantically pistoned his cock in and out of the small brunette’s gullet, eager to finish quickly before any of his colleagues got back to the office or the girl suffocated. He figured as far as criminal enquiries go, a one resulting from this would be a doozie to explain.

While incredibly pleased with her efforts (so much so she had cum without even touching herself) Kayleigh was getting tired and sore from accommodating so much dick while not being able to breathe, and being slapped in the face every second by a pair of huge testicles. With every inward thrust however, as her lips kissed the very base of his cock, Kayleigh was reminded that it was worth it.

“Fuck your throat is so tight! I’m going to cum soon; you want it straight down your throat?”
An attempted nod stifled by a forcefully straightened throat was indicative of the affirmative.
“Hope you made some room then!” James said as he grasped her small but firm breasts through her jacket, and began to pound her throat with yet more gusto.
“Oh fuck, here you go!” exclaimed James as his third, but no less impressive, load of the day shot forth from his cock down the waiting throat of his fuck toy, just as Kayleigh began attempting to gasp for breath around his shaft. Pulling out while still cumming, he coated the inside of her throat with thick jizz as spurt after spurt shot into her. As he withdrew from her gasping mouth, of the last couple of spurts one landed squarely in her mouth and the other shot against the wall of his cubicle a good couple of feet away.
“Uuuhhghhh, well…. I’m… stuffed!” Kayleigh gasped between frantic breaths, patting her once again full stomach.
“Jesus if you can’t breathe, do or say something! Like you said earlier I could have killed you!”

“But that’s no fun! Plus you wouldn’t have filled my belly quite as much. I’m so glad you could cum so much again and gotta say, as far as cum goes, yours is actually pretty tasty.”
“Thanks, I think. Now help me clean off the wall of my stall, I got a shot right across it and I’m holding you responsible.”

The two scrubbed at the 6 inch streak of spunk for a few minutes before giving up; jokingly determining that James had some kind of permanent dying sperm. What that meant for Kayleigh’s stomach was a matter for a medical professional.
After grabbing a quick tuna sandwich at the shop across the street, James muddled through his workload easily enough for the remainder of the day, only being briefly interrupted by Joanna occasionally touring the office who, since their little session, had adopted a gait closer to John Wayne than her own natural ass swishing swagger. She informed James that she expected daily services off him in the office from now on or as often as she could take it without it becoming too suspicious, or her vagina feeling like she just went through labour in reverse, before returning to her office once again. At her door she met with a very perplexed looking janitor carrying a smorgasbord of carped cleaning supplies, whom she greeted and thanked before feigning ignorance of what exactly had caused the cataclysmic mess on her carpet.

Before he knew it clocking off time arrived and as he headed for the exit quickly. He wanted to have something left in him for tonight before somebody else in this cock crazy office got a hold of him. He ducked quickly back into the elevator he was serviced in earlier today before the rush, and headed down to the ground floor and out to his car in the parking lot.

A short drive home and a quick shower and change of clothes later, the only thing still on his mind was about the impending group sex session. He had never done anything remotely like this before. Like many men he had his fantasies of being with two women, but wasn’t afraid to admit to himself that he was slightly intimidated. Like logistically how can the three of us be involved at the same time all the time? What happens if I get performance anxiety from having two women there to please? Because they’re lesbians do they want to use toys as well?

His sole preparation for this was not to tart himself up, not to get some sex aids that would probably be needed such as lube, but to agonise over what could happen to make this go wrong. By the time he had driven to the hastily scribbled address on the scrap of paper James had talked himself into a nervous wreck. Usually confident about his performance, the thought of realising one of his fantasies was actually scaring him a little.

Alighting his old Land Rover, he appeared to be in front of a small set of converted apartments, reminiscent of his student accommodation when he was in University. He approached the old flaking wooden door, that appeared to have seen better days and looked for Samantha’s second name on the list of buzzers. Teasdale was two from the top. He pressed and awaited an answer.

The harsh buzzing ceased and a smoky, unfamiliar voice responded “Yes?”

“Erm… Hi I’m James, Samatha said for me to come round?”

“Oh right. Hmmm excellent I’ve been looking forward to this. I’ll buzz you in.”

The piercing buzzing recommenced and the door swung slightly ajar by itself just with the locks removed, beckoning him in. Taking a deep breath, he entered and began to climb towards his waiting sexual adventure.

MrDuuude69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for continuing! His duties might eventually be officially to keep everyone "satisfied!" Ahhh, I can see it now. He gets an office and his only job is to fuck or get sucked by anyone enetering!! Where do I apply for that job??