Officer Dan on "Married With Children"

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by brdshldrs, Mar 20, 2008.

1. brdshldrs

brdshldrs New Member

His real name is Dan Tullis, Jr. I've been with him a number of times. His dick is a good 11-12" and very thick. He likes to show it off by wearig weightlifters pants and walking around with a bulge or Daisy Dukes, showing off his great legs. He used to be a personal trainer. He has let his body go lately though. Since the late '80's besides "Married With Children" he's had many bit parts in movies and TV shows. Very strong sex drive.

2. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

LOL

officer dan is so funny! he's such a character on married with children.

3. D_but wait you also get

do you have any proof of this?

4. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

Of course he doesn't and even if he did, BRDSHLDRS should still be shot at dawn for such crassness.

5. notsmallmatt

notsmallmatt New Member

Albums:
    crassness?? on a big dick message board!?? oh the nerve! LYNCH HIM!!! grab your pitchforks and torches people!! Chick&2DicksUK has discovered CRASSNESS of all conceivable things on our big floppy penis message board!!! WE SHALL NOT STAND FOR IT!!!!

6. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Al Bundy is my messiah, that is and will always be the greatest show ever.

7. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Funny guy and totally hot...this guy really does it for me. Looks like a good guy to know. Cheers

8. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

Quoted for truth. I remember almost pissing my pants one episode where Al takes Bud to the strip club for the first time. Al's all drunk and sloppy and they get into some brawl there. Afterwards he has his arm around Bud and is like "the nudey bar - where you can get a black eye, and look at some thigh."

9. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

"Where the beer gives you gas, and the Bundys kick ass...at the Nudey Bar!"

:rofl:

Great episode! They all are, Al Bundy fighting is the best evah!!!:biggrin1:

Ooh, the one where they are living in the supermarket during the heatwave, he walks behind the hot chick, dropping stuff and having her bend over to pick it up. "Thank you supermarket dweller." "No thank you."

:rofl:

10. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

LMAO. :biggrin1:

No more thread de-railing, I promise.

11. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Oops :biggrin1:

Hey, lets sing the Psychodad theme!

12. brdshldrs

brdshldrs New Member

How do I provide proof? Trust me, it's true. No reaseon to lie or make stuff up.I never watched that show because I truly hated it. And still do. I never let on I knew who he was. One day I was channel surfing and stopped on it and thought I recognized him. I looked closely and sure enough it was him. Nice guy. Smart. Articulate. HUGE cock. I probably shouldn't have posted his real name. But anyone could have seen just by looking at the credit roll on one of the shows. Too late now.

13. Northland

Gold Member

He must be one hell of a good grower as this crotch shot shows essentially nothing. http://www.sandiegoplaybill.com/images/welk_showboat1.jpg

Do they ever?

Yes, and I just had sex with both Sean Connery and Edward James Olmos. Oh, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned them by name-I guess the cum shots made me go foggy brained.

All that aside, I must admit that he does turn me on-almost as much as that fellow Bob Rooney (E.E. Bell) who I was having sex with just last week-all week. Hard to believe that roly-poly man has a solid 14 inch penis length which happens to be 9 inches in lip smacking cum dripping goodness; yet, it's true I tell ya! (and for those who must know, Bell (a.k.a.-Bob Rooney, was circumcised in a bizarre sex coven ritual at age 35). I had still photos and video taped proof until that bastard Johnny Ashcroft confiscated it as punishment for refusing him sexual entry into me (although I did give Bernie Kerik 87 complimentary blowjobs while he was Police Commissioner, as restitution for my having been in possession of sexual products).

Someone stop me now before I tell another tale-

14. brdshldrs

brdshldrs New Member

Whatever...

Draft saved Draft deleted