Officer KING-i got pulled over today

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn, Apr 16, 2008.

1. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

meh. I got pulled over today. Yes my first speeding ticket too. 82 on a 55 speeding area. And I should've known better too because that area of the highway there are cops all over. *rolleyes*

The guy pulled me over and all i said to myself was "he better be hot!" because there's no point in going through all this for some ugly cop! And he was. What a hot bulge!!! I was distracted and couldn't answer his questions adequately. He was suspicious because of my answers and so started talking down to me and i was like "oh relax! U didn't catch ted bundy here! Just give me my ticket and let's be on our way"
    He took FOREVER in his car that i wondered what he was doing in there. ;)
    Finally he felt stupid in being suspicious at me after seeing my impeccable record now tarnished because of him. But he made it worthwhile because he was hot! Office King-what a name huh!?
    I even said goodbye to him and thanked him which i guess he was surprised about.

2. billybulge

billybulge New Member

Albums:

:confused:

3. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

yes i know. stupid of me.

4. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    see if he was so hot after "business" was done I would have asked for his number.

5. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

I said thank you and then re said "what's that??" and I repeated in a more suggestive manner "THANK YOU". he stood quiet for a second and then said "just slow down." lol

Draft saved Draft deleted