Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know if this has been proposed before (I did a quick search and couldn't find anything) but I think there is a need for it. I've seen (and to some extent agreed with) many complaints about new guys starting "look at me", "how's my cock?", "do I measure up?" threads, so why not just create a section where that kind of thing can be consolidated into one area. Half of the people on this site (gross generalization, I know) are here to have their egos massaged or to compliment other's penises so why not just create a space where that can go on and limit the number of other extraneous "just added new pics" posts. Just my two cents.

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
how many threads are currently active where people are asking for opinions on their penis? not many. it's not that much of a problem is it?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great looking penises are never a problem in my opinion!

Sandarae8

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Warning - I'm fishing/whoring for comments at the end, don't read if that offends, hehe, I just like my ..um..ego massaged

Well, it just depends if it bothers people when others fish for compliments. I know I have before, I love to here comments on my dick, it turns me on the most. It never bothers me, in fact they always get my attention first, but if it bothers some people, a seperate section is a very good idea, those that like to can exchange comments and leave the others alone.

That said, comment my cock (based on everyones ratings you'll be happy you did) it has been feeling ignored lately and needs a lift ;)

Messages work too ;)

(yeah, i know, i totally became a comment whore, sorry - i'll make it up to you ;)