Official hate your boss day

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by yngjock20, Sep 24, 2007.

1. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am SOOO pissed at my boss right now.

He recently took a business trip and came back today, basically ripping my work because of something that neither I nor my work have anything to do with.

On top of that, he tells me how I can improve on my work with ideas that I gave him just weeks before he even went on this trip.

I wanted so bad to say, "I told you those ideas you daft bastard!!!" but alas, I haven't found a new job yet, so I can't necessarily cuss him out yet.

So my ideas only sound good when they're coming out of his mouth.

If it hasn't already passed, I'm declaring today the first official Hate Your Boss Day!

If you don't hate your boss, then I envy you.

2. Drifterwood

Gold Member

You are soooooo fuckin fired.

Don't divulge your brilliance till you are talking to your boss' boss' boss or whatever.

3. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    My boss is a bigot. He thinks nothing of keeping people down that aren't like him. He drinks on company time. He only hires counselors that he can drink with...all female. He hires a second in command that cheated on his portfolio for the job itself. Oh, and I found out through my union he has something like 17 complaints of exploding on people to date. I do my best to be civil and most people avoid the office for months at a time. The funny thing is I don't hate him. I just want the situation to be better for everybody. If I left the district I would lose 1/2 my salary. I try just to enjoy my work itself and give him a hello from a quick moving distance.

4. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is no boss over him. It's him, then me.

Draft saved Draft deleted