Official: Indian Men Have Small Penises

louchedouche

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
As an arab/muslim guy (9.5" x 7") i've slept with women from all kinds of back grounds & races. I've often been told by Indian girls, whom i've slept with that their own Indian men, irrespective of religion or region, possess small penises in comparison with most other races.

I had my doubts as i thought these Indian girls were saying all this stuff just to massage my ego, until i came across the following article, click below:

BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

One thing men of Indian extraction can't refute about this article is that this is another lie spun against them by the Western forces, simply coz the survey was conducted by their own Indian scientists, on their own population. After rigrous research they concluded that indeed the Indian penis is smaller than the average man.

Ex-lyrics

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
......sad day for indian men.....*prays* thank god i'm hispanic!..still there had to be a better way to deal with this condom issue then basically saying all indian men have small cocks...because thats all i got from that news report....

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So it is "size" that matters, after all?

I like the statement at the end of the story:

It's not size, it's what you do with it that matters," he said. "From our population, the evidence is Indians are doing pretty well.

Well I certainly agree with that. In the end, naturally growing population size is far grander a life-promoting achievement, than mere comparitive penis size.

The rewards of having many children, last so much longer, than fickle fleeting orgasms.

And then of course, if Indian penises are too small (or big or whatever) for condoms, that could be counted as just another practical reason to shun anti-family unnatural "birth control" altogether, and use the "no method" method of natural family growth.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Official: Indian Men Have Small Penises
their own Indian men, irrespective of religion or region, possess small penises in comparison with most other races.

BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

After rigrous research they concluded that indeed the Indian penis is smaller than the average man.

Conclusion:
The study concluded that at least half of the sample surveyed needed a smaller sized condom, not that "the Indian penis is smaller than the average man." You are ignoring the other people who were larger, even large enough to tear the condoms. In any event that sample is too small to draw the same conclusion for the general population considering India has over 813 million males.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Technically if 600 million are small and the rest are average or big. Out of 800 million is concluded that they do have small dicks.

I don't get why would you get different stats wether it is 1000 people or 1 billion? The stats would be almost the same.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Out of 100 women and another 100 man if i pick 20 of them random... It will be at least 8 of each... so 8 vs 12... that would be a small difference from the real population though...
reality you can bet your balls 99% of the time that a random person from the street are between 4-8 inches.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Technically if 600 million are small and the rest are average or big. Out of 800 million is concluded that they do have small dicks.

I don't get why would you get different stats wether it is 1000 people or 1 billion? The stats would be almost the same.

It doesn't work quite like that. The sample is very small, given the size of the population. They say they tried to get a good cross section of the community from all over the country, but in a country the size of India, it's one guy per 600,000, give or take. What about the other 599,999? What if they picked the guy with the smallest dick in town? You can't really say very much about the others based on that one guy. To extrapolate for that size of population, you'd need a much bigger sample. They don't say how the guys were chosen or if they volunteered. If you picked out 1,000 guys from all over the States and got the same results, would you believe that Americans were less well hung than the rest of the world? Probably not.

Reactions: dreamer20

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:confused:
Maybe this is because there condoms keep falling offf.........

Isn't it more likely, that much of the developing countries, haven't yet been so deluded as the developed countries, into unnatural denying human life, and many still don't use any form of nasty "birth control" at all?

I would think that people who have the unnatural problem of "condoms keep falling off," probably wouldn't be using them for long.

People who don't use any condoms, obviously don't have to worry about poor fit, breakage, leakage, or anything like that, if they are naturally allowing their full semen load, to spurt or shoot naturally into the vagina, so that the body can make a baby at any time it's good and ready. I have long advocated natural family growth, worldwide, so that already "huge" human populations could more naturally enlarge, so that all the more people can experience life. And it's simpler and more elegant to relax and welcome the human race to grow in size naturally unhindered, than to figure out how to hinder the natural flow of human life.

Some young lady at a place I once worked, said that her boyfriend was "too big" to use condoms. Uh, sounds like a phony excuse to me, but I will accept it, as there are far better excuses that could be used, such as "Condoms dull sensitivity and are unnatural and awkward." Or, "Condoms seek to prevent possible pregnancy, but bringing more people to life is a good that that especially married people probably ought not make any effort to prevent that wondrous prospect." I have never been much impressed with condoms, as the "religious" idea that "True love waits" and them people get married and reproduce naturally, is so much more natural and elegant and caring for other people. Condoms aren't even intimate enough. Don't doctors and dentists wear gloves, because they don't want to be "too intimate" with their patients? I don't like unnatural idea of "medicating" natural sex, and making it to be some awkward and complicated "chore." I like the pro-life idea of welcoming the natural flow of human life, to flow unhindered.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Conclusion:
The study concluded that at least half of the sample surveyed needed a smaller sized condom, not that "the Indian penis is smaller than the average man." You are ignoring the other people who were larger, even large enough to tear the condoms. In any event that sample is too small to draw the same conclusion for the general population considering India has over 813 million males.

That's rather unlikely, as wouldn't that then imply an India population of some 1.6 billion people? Sure, we may see that within our lifetimes, but it's presently, officially, around 1.1 billion, predicted to overtake China as the distinct "honor" of "world's most populous nation" within decades. But somebody pointed out somewhere that India has already overtaken China in population, if we add in the breakaway nations of Pakistan and Bangladesh.

And I'm not too worried about the "small sample size," as sex surveys are suspect anyway. No matter how large the sample size, how do they convince us, that participants are really "representative" of the general population? And like most anywhere, India probably has at least a few people who are "well hung," or "too big" for the use of condoms or whatever handy excuse/reason for growing human populations more naturally.

Even internet polls are suspect for much the same reason. People who use computers even, still aren't so "representative" of the general population. We tend to perhaps be wealthier, and smarter, better educated, and better connected, than the "average" person in general.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think he means having plenty of hands to help in the fields as he tries to feed his overlarge family and a better chance of having someone willing to take care of him in his dotage.

D_Cunningham Cumshipper

Just Browsing
Media
As the first Indian to comment on this thread, which comes up often (and usually with the same BBC article not an actual scientific study), I'd like to make a couple points:

(1) Congrats on the discovery of this almost 2 year-old article. It's been posted on here a dozen times (at least), but I haven't seen anybody link to the data from the actual study.

(2) I think many of you need a remedial reading comprehension class. The article compares the Indian penis to a condom not another penis. ""Most condoms are 150 mm [6 inches] to 180 mm [7 inches] in length" from a press release by the Indian Council on Medical Research. As most of you should be aware. The average guy is not 6-7 inches.

(3) The article isn't necessarily a lie. It's just the way that the information is presented may mean that the audience doesn't grasp statistics and numbers although that probably isn't the writer's fault in this case.

(4) Regardless of what the data says you can't say that since an average is smaller than what is expected then everyone is small. I'm not gigantic, but pretty much everyone who has seen mine says it is above average regardless of race.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
India's population is only taking about 35 years to double (from about 500 million in 1965 to 1000 million in 2000). One would hope for their sake this does not go on much longer as it doesn't take a genius to see that agricultural land and crop yields face certain physical limits while exponential population growth does not. Sure, yields can and have been improved with fertilisers, better crop varieties etc, but they can't be doubled and doubled again indefinitely. Thus the only question is when, not if, the food supply runs out.

So hopefully the Indians will solve their condom problems as soon as possible!

D

deleted15807

I think he means having plenty of hands to help in the fields as he tries to feed his overlarge family and a better chance of having someone willing to take care of him in his dotage.

Agreed :smile:

Pyth0n

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boston1983 summed up my exact thoughts on the matter. I really don't have much more to say on top of that.

Lack of actual "scientific" data, linking to an old article I myself refuted amongst my friends (I'm an American-born East-Indian), and the distinction between being unable to fit into condoms versus the difference in the average penis sizes pretty much make this "official statement" null.

On the same topic, I've read that East-Indians according to a different "official scientific study" have the third largest penis right after Blacks and Native Americans, and Hispanics have the smallest bar none. Surveys really don't mean anything. The media will say what it wishes to say to stir things up once in a while.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
That's rather unlikely, as wouldn't that then imply an India population of some 1.6 billion people? Sure, we may see that within our lifetimes, but it's presently, officially, around 1.1 billion, predicted

Of that 1.1 billion number >70 % are male.:smile: