Official: Indian Men Have Small Penises

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
It is more than a bit ironic that the people who most gleefully go around spreading the "Indian men have small penises" meme appear to be white men who do not have particularly large dicks and have an Asian fetish. They should spend some of their ample free time on a useful pursuit, such as studying population genetics to find out the genetic origin of those Indian men toward whom they love to spew so much hate.

Hardyx1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
it is true..avearage height of ..indian male is 5 feet 4 invhes ...means dwarf and size is also below....i can say on my experince as my hubby has 3 to 4 inches after full eraction...so it is 100% correct....and i salute who has formed this group as it it relevant
Check my tool pics . 6.5 inches length , girth near about 6

pearl kd

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear sonam
By taking one dick of 3-4 you can not say that every indian got small dick.

Just check my album.
There are many other also with big dick

it is true..avearage height of ..indian male is 5 feet 4 invhes ...means dwarf and size is also below....i can say on my experince as my hubby has 3 to 4 inches after full eraction...so it is 100% correct....and i salute who has formed this group as it it relevant

pearl kd

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen many girls with very small boobs or no boobs, just flat

Can i conclude that all indian girls got small or no boobs?
This is not good.

Any way. Lets not fight or argue
What i learn if you are hungry for a big dick. Real hungry.

Pm me if interested in me

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny I found this thread this evening. I had sex with an Indian this morning. For the record he's 5'8" and has a good 6" hard. We later joined other friends at a nude beach so I got to see his dick for most of the rest of the day. He is not small, lol.

Also, India is a huge country with different ethnic groups. Some groups tend to be tall and hairy.

Reactions: 985154

somebody151

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sorry to hear that. I'm about twice his size soft. Wish I could help.