Official_brian11 Nude

Leo La L

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn so i got scammed by him but it wasn’t for nudes. Apparently he was sellin sum shoes and i asked for sum yeezys. So long story short, i sent $250 and he ended up blockin me on ig. But I’ll end up gettin it back. Jokes on him :laughing:

Reactions: Deswaga

Deswaga

Admired Member
Media
Fayetteville (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Damn so i got scammed by him but it wasn’t for nudes. Apparently he was sellin sum shoes and i asked for sum yeezys. So long story short, i sent $250 and he ended up blockin me on ig. But I’ll end up gettin it back. Jokes on him :laughing:
I seen that posting and its sad the lengths these people go to get money from people.

Reactions: cam_cam17

Mother Theresa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right. I mean i got my money back. But its better to just purchase any shoes online, in store, or from someone you know personally
He’s on his Snapchat promoting his “private / premium” account for $50. I said I sent u $ b4 and got nada except ignored . He said no, this is all new and it’s strictly business. Be careful guys . I didn’t send anything. Can’t afford to get beat in the head again. It’s such ashame cause he’s so damn ugh

Mother Theresa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He’s on his Snapchat promoting his “private / premium” account for $50. I said I sent u $ b4 and got nada except ignored . He said no, this is all new and it’s strictly business. Be careful guys . I didn’t send anything. Can’t afford to get beat in the head again. It’s such ashame cause he’s so damn ugh
Right. I mean i got my money back. But its better to just purchase any shoes online, in store, or from someone you know personally
It’s really sad you’d rather steal people’s $ than be legit and make all that $ and much more. If u we’re really about business you’d def have sent me a pic / vid which I paid for and have me as a regular source of income . Very sad but u know what... this will catch up to you . Someone down the road will steal / take money from u and u won’t see it coming . Not nice at all! Should of sent image and made real money . I don’t get why this way works for u. It makes u a thief . Don’t u get a gay man whose willing to send u $ is the best thing u can ask for . Silly rabbit I just sent this to him. Thought I’d share

Neburtoro

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
He said he would do it for me for 30$