Official_brian11 Nude

gov.doj.fbi

Experimental Member
Media
How’d would you know ??
It is. He was trying to get me to send him $100 for a “flex pic”. He actually sent a pic of him in the dark, but after roasting him for being a pussy he showed his face in the light; I was shocked asf lol. Being catfishes is one thing but knowing it’s actually him scamming hit different, lmfao

Reactions: Gatarharo

babygirl_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is. He was trying to get me to send him $100 for a “flex pic”. He actually sent a pic of him in the dark, but after roasting him for being a pussy he showed his face in the light; I was shocked asf lol. Being catfishes is one thing but knowing it’s actually him scamming hit different, lmfao
You have the picture ??

Jaymi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It’s getting weird, so no new nudes/he’s still scamming? All we got is a story teller lol and they are not giving what they think they are giving haha

anyway though, real news: he started posting on snap again. Watch out y’all, summer coming and it’s almost time for his scamming period. Don’t fall for ittt.

promo pic is gonna be the same foggy mirror pic that got leaked forever ago

E9ED8E12-BDF6-4A02-9481-7548A2D4C99F.jpeg

Gatarharo

Admired Member
Media
It’s getting weird, so no new nudes/he’s still scamming? All we got is a story teller lol and they are not giving what they think they are giving haha

anyway though, real news: he started posting on snap again. Watch out y’all, summer coming and it’s almost time for his scamming period. Don’t fall for ittt.

View attachment 32096171
Thisssss! All this THISSSS! :emoji_100:

Reactions: Rondele and Jaymi

babygirl_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thisssss! All this THISSSS! :emoji_100:[/QUOTE

View attachment 32096171
hes not giving y’all shit , he told me he doesn’t have to give y’all shit or anything