Officialfinch93

D

deleted1245908

Honestly his onlyfans is one of the best there is. It's $25 but he never charges extra for anything and the man works his ASS off. Always posting great content and he does everything you could possibly want. He's one of the few people on onlyfans that seems to genuinely love his subscribers and you can tell he has a great time doing his job.

If you want to see all of his content just subscribe. I've subscribed a million times and never been disappointed. The videos on his page are 1000x hotter than anything that's been leaked on here.

Reactions: mcmakagk

Crunchy_Cheesecake

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly his onlyfans is one of the best there is. It's $25 but he never charges extra for anything and the man works his ASS off. Always posting great content and he does everything you could possibly want. He's one of the few people on onlyfans that seems to genuinely love his subscribers and you can tell he has a great time doing his job.

If you want to see all of his content just subscribe. I've subscribed a million times and never been disappointed. The videos on his page are 1000x hotter than anything that's been leaked on here.
Is there any kind of assplay on there? 25$ is a lot

D

deleted1245908

Is there any kind of assplay on there? 25$ is a lot

Yeah. Mostly he uses one of those vibrating butt plugs for his live streams (which he uploads afterwards) but there are some videos of him using dildos as well. I'd say most of the time he's not inserting anything, but his ass is fat af he shows a lot of ass and hole in pretty much all of his videos