Officially a WHORE!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With me, YOU get to pick your commercial delight:

Milk chocolate. Melts in your mouth, not in your ass!!

OR

Frosted Lexy Charms: They're Magically Delicious!!

Novice dear--don't be afraid. Ask GoneA how good Alex, Myself and everyone else can be on a mansult's ass.

Also--No Balloon, No party.

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well novice,

you may be a whore, but your ass is oh so nice.
besides, i've been labeled the board whore at Measurection
hey at least we share something in common, well make that two
my ass is pretty nice too. :biggrin1:

congrats on your long winded posting, may you have a 1,000 more
(posts that is, orgams are nice too though)

E

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
novice_btm said:
I've come to the gross realization that this is my 1,000th post. I NEVER thought that I'd see THAT day...
Why is that? You don't have some sort of whorish disease do you?

It brings me to two conclusions... I apparently spend too much time here, and, it can only mean that I must be a closet attention whore.
What do you do for attention novice?

Oh, sure, now that I'm bending over, I've got your attention. Where were you 5 minutes ago, when I was being brilliant? :wink:
Well as you have bent over. May I ask the following question...

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/papasmurf.php

:lmao:

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dude...1000 posts? A whore charges for his/her services.....a slut is a man or woman who allows her/himself to be touched even when he/she is not aroused. Babe, you are a horny, sexy man built the way assloving men want. Stop being a novice, start loving your ass....I know I do!

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
novice_btm said:
"Wrote"? "WROTE"??? You make it all sound so innocent. Tattooing "Alex's ass-whore" on me in my sleep, is just a tad bit further than "wrote". :tongue:

I think I saw this on OZ, a few years back.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Wow, Novice. 1000!! Good for you.

I think you over shot yourself though... more than half your posts were you being intelligent and sharing ideas. The other half... you were a whore. :biggrin1:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
novice_btm said:
I've come to the gross realization that this is my 1,000th post. I NEVER thought that I'd see THAT day, and it frightens me. I've never paid any attention to post counts, but for some reason, the 999 of my last post caught my eye. YIKES!!! It brings me to two conclusions... I apparently spend too much time here, and, it can only mean that I must be a closet attention whore.

Anyway, so far, it's been great, and I've met some very incredible people here.
Thanks!
Novice

Depends if you have 1,000 in other places... then I'd ask how big your trust fund is ;-)

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
WOW! I didn't realize there were so many responses, so... I THINK this covers everyone. :biggrin1:

@ chrispy - unfortunately, slutting around or here doesn't count in real-life, so still a novice. :wink:

@ matthew - I 'ho-ly thank you!

@ mainer1 - you do make me realize i need to embrace it. :tongue:

@ jakeatolla - yes, Alex writes scripts on the side. if you look at the credits, you'll see "Alex8" and a contributing writer for that episode. drawing from this incident, it became a case of art imitating life. :wink:

@ jeff black - well, now that i've hit 1,000, it's ALL whoring, all the time, baby. lol

@ faceking - my trust fun is nice, but you know I'm not going to be satisfied with it until it grows to enough that I can buy myself a walk-on role in one of your "films" :biggrin1:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
jeff black said:
OH Bryan, you will always be the WHOREIEST Whore to me... no matter how many posts you have:biggrin1:
It's true Bry. I'm still not as whorish, but I'm working on it. As was pointed out above... I slipped quite a bit, and some of my posts were actually helpful, and not whore-y at all. I'll try harder in the future to maintain total whorishness. :tongue:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
novice_btm said:
It's true Bry. I'm still not as whorish, but I'm working on it. As was pointed out above... I slipped quite a bit, and some of my posts were actually helpful, and not whore-y at all. I'll try harder in the future to maintain total whorishness. :tongue:
I'm not upset. I'm actually trying to cut back. I don't even think I'll throw a "turning 1,000" party because I'd be more ashamed than proud. I'm a dirty whore tring to go clean:cool: