Officially a WHORE!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
Indeed it doesn't :rolleyes: ---> *click*

Alex8--there ain't a better boy around. I mean that. Matthew and I just might be compelled to expand the family someday and have you around full time.

jeepwranglerboi said:
I know he is attractive but I suppose I am just full of myself in thinking that I am hotter than he is. Vanity thy name is Kyle!:cool:
Kyle, you are a true HunkMonkey. You are WAY hotter than Kevin Bacon and I am sure your cock does not disappoint, either!

Join the party.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
novice_btm said:
I've come to the gross realization that this is my 1,000th post. I NEVER thought that I'd see THAT day, and it frightens me. I've never paid any attention to post counts, but for some reason, the 999 of my last post caught my eye. YIKES!!! It brings me to two conclusions... I apparently spend too much time here, and, it can only mean that I must be a closet attention whore.

Anyway, so far, it's been great, and I've met some very incredible people here.
Thanks!
Novice

chatty little mother fucker aintcha? as martha stewart would say while tending to her lemon cookies baking in the kitchen, "its a good thing". ;)

you're a welcome arrival to the board.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
dcwrestlefan said:
chatty little mother fucker aintcha? as martha stewart would say while tending to her lemon cookies baking in the kitchen, "its a good thing". ;)

you're a welcome arrival to the board.
Who knew I had so much to say, eh? :tongue:

Thanks for the welcoming!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
novice_btm said:
Well, now that I'm a whore, I'm open to suggestions. :tongue:
OOOhhhh..this is gonna be good. We will make our own PRono!

"Novice Bottom, my ASS~!!" by LPSG Entertainment.

Starring: Lex, JeepWranlgerBoi, Alex8, GoneA, Hung Muscle, Sorceror, Matthew, Jeff Black, Bryan Lyte2

...and Introducing: Novice Bottom (cue laughter)

Watch as 9 hung studs use the newcomer for their own delight and pleasure (oh yeah, they fuck each other too).

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lex said:
OOOhhhh..this is gonna be good. We will make our own PRono!

"Novice Bottom, my ASS~!!" by LPSG Entertainment.

Starring: Lex, JeepWranlgerBoi, Alex8, GoneA, Hung Muscle, Sorceror, Matthew, Jeff Black, Bryan Lyte2

...and Introducing: Novice Bottom (cue laughter)

Watch as 9 hung studs use the newcomer for their own delight and pleasure (oh yeah, they fuck each other too).
Hmm, OK, but let me know when filming starts, so I can take a nice loooong walk beforehand. I want to be able to remember what it was like. :tongue:

Also, yeah, I'm sure 9 studs would be my limit for one session, so I don't want to open it up to a larger crown, BUT, I definitely DO have a list started already for round two... (SO many potential puns in that sentence)

Novice Bottom: The Second Cumming

So far, we're hoping to sign: Alt., Spladle, IanTheTall, Ryan (the wrestler), and many more. Oh, and how did Jonah get missed? :biggrin1: