Oft' missed TV shows

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by ThickAZGuy, Jan 7, 2009.

1. ThickAZGuy

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Here's a new one:

How about TV shows we loved in the day and still get a bit excited over if we ever see 'em on cable.

Shows we (or others) haven't thought of in a while, but still make us smile.

Include dates of production and a pic or two so we can all remember and reminisce

Like....

The British BBC Comedy 'Keeping Up Appearances' (1990-1995) . I love that show and still enjoy watching it on Public TV

Anyone else enjoy it, or think it was pure drivel?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ed Barnes

Ed Barnes New Member

I'm new to lpsg - great site - made possible by sexy guys like you - great face, torso and cock photos....

Back to your original message, yes "KUAs" is still good for a laugh - shades of Maggie Thatcher's England, good and bad.

One older show I like is Rockford Files - a classic 70's detective show with handsome star and sexy sidekicks (Always liked Dennis the cop).

Theme song brings back good memories of a much more innocent time - you can hear it at:
    Rockford Files Theme Song

and lots of trivia, story lines, photos, etc. at:
    Home - Welcome to thesandbox.net

When you open the "sandbox" page the message from his answering machine plays - I think they used to show it in the opening sequence, and it was about as big as a bread box :)

Draft saved Draft deleted