Oft' missed TV shows

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by ThickAZGuy, Jan 7, 2009.

1. ThickAZGuy

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Here's a new one:

How about TV shows we loved in the day and still get a bit excited over if we ever see 'em on cable.

Shows we (or others) haven't thought of in a while, but still make us smile.

Include dates of production and a pic or two so we can all remember and reminisce

Like....

The British BBC Comedy 'Keeping Up Appearances' (1990-1995) . I love that show and still enjoy watching it on Public TV

Anyone else enjoy it, or think it was pure drivel?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ed Barnes

Ed Barnes New Member

I'm new to lpsg - great site - made possible by sexy guys like you - great face, torso and cock photos....

Back to your original message, yes "KUAs" is still good for a laugh - shades of Maggie Thatcher's England, good and bad.

One older show I like is Rockford Files - a classic 70's detective show with handsome star and sexy sidekicks (Always liked Dennis the cop).

Theme song brings back good memories of a much more innocent time - you can hear it at:
    Rockford Files Theme Song

and lots of trivia, story lines, photos, etc. at:
    Home - Welcome to thesandbox.net

When you open the "sandbox" page the message from his answering machine plays - I think they used to show it in the opening sequence, and it was about as big as a bread box :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice