Oh boi, here we go!

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because after all, isn't always all about me anyway,

Trump Thanks The “Cuban Americans Who Supported Me So Greatly” In Statement On Fidel Castro’s Death
November 26, 2016 2016 Election, News, Politics 114 Comments

“Today, the world marks the passing of a brutal dictator who oppressed his own people for nearly six decades. Fidel Castro’s legacy is one of firing squads, theft, unimaginable suffering, poverty and the denial of fundamental human rights. While Cuba remains a totalitarian island, it is my hope that today marks a move away from the horrors endured for too ...

Read More »

Not be outdone.

HYPOCRISY EXPLOSION: LGBT Rights Opponent Marco Rubio Points Out Castro’s History Of Oppressing Gays
November 26, 2016 LGBT History, LGBT News 91 Comments

This afternoon Sen. Marco Rubio decided that it wouldn’t be hypocritical in the least to point out Fidel Castro’s history of oppressing gays. Has he somehow forgotten his own lengthy track record of opposing LGBT rights? We sure haven’t forgotten his vote against ENDA, his support for DOMA, his fundraising for ex-gay torture advocates, his robocalls for NOM, his promise ...

Reactions: b.c.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So the system is NOT rigged after all.

Trump: Jill Stein’s “Ridiculous Recount” Is Just A Scam For The Green Party To “Fill Their Coffers With Money”

November 26, 2016 2016 Election, News, Politics 86 Comments

“The people have spoken and the election is over, and as Hillary Clinton herself said on election night, in addition to her conceding by congratulating me, ‘We must accept this result and then look to the future.’ It is important to point out that with the help of millions of voters across the country, we won 306 electoral votes on ...

Read More »

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Amway co-founder Richard DeVos has given $100,000 to Florida4Marriage, which succeeded in adding a voter-approved constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage in the state, and his foundation helped fund anti-LGBT measures elsewhere . . .

“You live your life the way you want to live and I’ll live mine and I won’t stick my nose in yours, but don’t keep trying to change things, that’s all,” DeVos said.

I like it: "You have your rights, I have mine, mine are better, but don’t keep trying to change things, that’s all.”

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can someone please steal his phone please??!?!

How are the people he and his supporters are asking to give him a chance supposed to do that, if he keeps exhibiting the same behavior since he started?

RECOUNT MELTDOWN: Trump Claims He Won Popular Vote Because Millions Voted Illegally For Hillary

loon3-660x330.jpg

This afternoon Donald Trump issued two more ranting tweets about the recount effort, laughably claiming that he actually won the popular vote because millions of people voted illegally for Hillary Clinton. Trump has been melting down about the recount since early this morning and has posted a total of ten tweets so far today. At this writing Hillary leads the popular vote count by more than 2.2 million, with many votes still outstanding.

UPDATE: Politico minces no words.

Donald Trump tweeted falsely on Sunday that millions of people voted illegally in November’s presidential election. There is no evidence to support Trump’s claim, which marks an unprecedented rebuke of the U.S. voting system for a president-elect. Stories about 3 million illegal votes in the 2016 general election have been popular in some right-wing circles, popularized by Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos and others. No evidence exists that those
_________________________________________________________________________________________

rec4-660x330.jpg

Trump Rages Against Recount In New Tweetstorm

November 27, 2016 News, Politics

Business Insider reports:

President-elect Donald Trump continued his screed against an election recount effort in Wisconsin in an hours-long tweetstorm that continued into Sunday morning. In a series of tweets early Sunday, Trump predicted that nothing would come of a recount in Wisconsin initiated by Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein and tacitly endorsed by Hillary Clinton’s lawyers.

“Hillary Clinton conceded the election when she called me just prior to the victory speech and after the results were in. Nothing will change,” Trump wrote. Since winning the presidency earlier this month, Trump has made almost no public appearances and has not yet held a press conference. Yet the president-elect has largely maintained his prolific Twitter habits.

Since Clinton’s lawyers announced Saturday that the campaign will participate in a recount, Trump has repeatedly taken to Twitter to denounce Stein and the Clinton campaign for participating in the recount.

For its part, the Clinton campaign said it would participate in Stein’s recount in Wisconsin and would follow if similar steps are taken in Pennsylvania and Michigan. But campaign officials have tamped down expectations that the recount could change the results of the election.

In a post on Medium on Saturday, Clinton campaign general counsel Marc Elias wrote that because of a lack of “actionable evidence” of foul play, the campaign was not planning on initiating a recount on its own. He said the campaign joined Stein’s recount in order to ensure the results were “fair to all sides.”

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Before I posted this, I gave a lot of thought, asking myself, why am I posting this, who's the audience it will impact, and what would be the general impact of advertising this.
A good friend of mine made a poignant point about not attacking his voters. As he talked, it made more sense,

My friend said, "Dude close your gaping mouth. Quit acting surprised at every news juncture he and that bitch Conway are crafting. Yes, it's breath taking to see him play the media up, wash the face of his supporters and voters with complete contradictions weeks after he won.

So what, he lied to win. They will defend voting for him based on his business acumen. You're speaking to people who think they and the country will benefit from the lie, despite him being a sleaze ball. It's the lottery appeal. You hype people up into believing they can win the lottery you can make millions off of it."

The big part as I've covered in thread Donald the distractor, is he puts stuff out there to distract us. I'm not one of those protesting the election. Moreover, shit like this that warrants our attention. Flagrantly with the conflicts of interests as if to imply, yeah, so what about it?

thehill-logo-big.png

Just In...

Law professor: Not legal for Trump to keep DC hotel lease as president
By Brooke Seipel - 11/29/16 08:54 PM EST 107.0

trump1.jpg
One Donald Trump is sworn into office Jan. 20, his lease of the old Federal Post Office, now home to his D.C. Trump International Hotel, will become illegal, according to a law professor who studied the agreement.

Steven Schooner, a law professor and government procurement expert at George Washington University School of Law, studied Trump's contract, and he says there is a clause that requires elected officials have no role in the lease.

The luxury hotel, opened in October after $200 million in renovations, is not actually owned by Trump, who signed a 60-year lease for the building from the federal government. The historic building was originally the headquarters of the U.S. Post Office.

But Schooner told NPR Tuesday one part of the contract will make Trump's lease illegal once he assumes the presidency.

"The contract between GSA and the Trump Organization specifically says that no elected official of the United States government shall be party to, share in, or benefit from the contract," he says, citing a clause in the document.

The clause reads: "No member or delegate to Congress, or elected official of the Government of the United States or the Government of the District of Columbia, shall be admitted to any share or part of this Lease or to any benefit that may arise therefrom."

Schooner says the GSA should terminate the lease before Trump becomes president and cited numerous conflicts of interest. One such conflict is that Trump would effectively be both the landlord and the tenant of his hotel. Another is that diplomats or officials could book rooms at the hotel in an effort to get on Trump's good side.

"So the Trump transition team would be naming the person responsible for the agency that's managing Trump's lease. Obviously that's a problem," Schooner told NPR.

The law professor's statement comes after many Democrats have expressed concern and requested an investigation be launched into the president-elect's potential conflicts of interest as president.

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Are you upset because taxpayer money is being funneled to private business for profit, or are you upset because you're media sources are "reporting " that taxpayer money is being funneled into private business for profit?

I think some readers might have missed the point... the taxpayer money that's being funneled into a private for-profit business happens to be owned by the same gentleman for whom the taxpayer money is being spent. There was a huge shitstorm when it was "discovered" by right-leaning 'news' outlets that the Secret Service was paying Joe Biden ~$2,000 per month to rent a house on his property in his home state to house Secret Service agents protecting him. Now, Trump has elevated the practice to an art form -- the Secret Service pays for the 'right' to fly around on his private jets, to rent space in Trump Tower in NYC, and to house agents in whatever Trump property he happens to be visiting. Whereas Joe Biden might have made a few thousand dollars after taxes (which he reported on his tax returns and provided to the American public), Donald Trump is making millions. The proposed Trump Tower deal alone is worth a reported $1.5m per year -- details can be found at http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/25/politics/secret-service-trump-tower/ and on a quick search of the NYT, I found 3 stories.

Trump is enriching himself at our expense. This *is* new. This *is* newsworthy. And, this is *corrupt*. My biggest concern is that Trump has proven in the past to be dishonest during court proceedings and that he has invoked a 'cone of silence' over things that would be of interest to the American public. Omission -- as you point out -- is the greatest form of the lie.

Reactions: b.c. and Boobalaa

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
REPORT: Trump Offers “Luxury Perks” And Personal Meetings To Million Dollar Donors To His Inauguration
November 29, 2016 News, Politics, Teabagistan 224 Comments

From the Pulizter-winning Center For Public Integrity: Donald Trump’s inaugural committee is offering huge perks — prime tickets, luxurious lodging, access to the president-elect himself — in exchange for six- and seven-figure contributions from individual and corporate contributors. Donors in the “$1,000,000+” category will receive four tickets to a “leadership luncheon” billed as an “exclusive inaugural event” for donors in ...

Read More »

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
REPORT: Trump Offers “Luxury Perks” And Personal Meetings To Million Dollar Donors To His Inauguration
November 29, 2016 News, Politics, Teabagistan 224 Comments

From the Pulizter-winning Center For Public Integrity: Donald Trump’s inaugural committee is offering huge perks — prime tickets, luxurious lodging, access to the president-elect himself — in exchange for six- and seven-figure contributions from individual and corporate contributors. Donors in the “$1,000,000+” category will receive four tickets to a “leadership luncheon” billed as an “exclusive inaugural event” for donors in ...

Read More »

Notice how it sounds like the same shit Trump supporters and bitter Bernie or Busters were accusing Hillary of doing. But now, nary a PEEP.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Notice how it sounds like the same shit Trump supporters and bitter Bernie or Busters were accusing Hillary of doing. But now, nary a PEEP.
oh yes and they have to book into his hotels...... which might or might not be run by his son/daughter/family member but the reality is....

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TrumpCNN-660x330.jpg

Idiotic Trump Fans Tell CNN They Know Millions Voted Illegally Because They Saw It On Facebook [VIDEO]

December 1, 2016 Crackpots, Teabagistan

http://www.joemygod.com/2016/12/01/trump-supporters-tell-cnn-they-know-millions-voted-illegally-because-they-saw-it-on-facebook-video/
The Hill reports:

Supporters of President-elect Donald Trump are pointing to stories circulated on Facebook in explaining why they believe there was widespread voter fraud during the election despite a lack of evidence.

CNN “New Day” host Alisyn Camerota was surprised during a segment early Thursday when one female Trump supporter said 3 million people voted illegally in California, adding that she saw the news on CNN.

When asked where she heard the news, the woman said, “from the media. Some of them were CNN, I believe. It was coming all across the media.” “I think there was a good amount,” the woman added. “Because the president told people they could vote, and it happened in Nashua…. we caught some people and they said, ‘The president said I could vote, I’m here illegally.’”

Another women then said, “Google it, you can find it on Facebook.” Camerota challenged the supporters, asking if they truly believed there had been widespread voter fraud in the millions. At the end of the interview, the supporters said, “yes.”

The Hill reports:

Supporters of President-elect Donald Trump are pointing to stories circulated on Facebook in explaining why they believe there was widespread voter fraud during the election despite a lack of evidence.

CNN “New Day” host Alisyn Camerota was surprised during a segment early Thursday when one female Trump supporter said 3 million people voted illegally in California, adding that she saw the news on CNN.

When asked where she heard the news, the woman said, “from the media. Some of them were CNN, I believe. It was coming all across the media.” “I think there was a good amount,” the woman added. “Because the president told people they could vote, and it happened in Nashua…. we caught some people and they said, ‘The president said I could vote, I’m here illegally.’”

Another women then said, “Google it, you can find it on Facebook.” Camerota challenged the supporters, asking if they truly believed there had been widespread voter fraud in the millions. At the end of the interview, the supporters said, “yes.”

Last edited:

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
teena-660x330.jpg

WHO’S SORRY NOW: Woman Who Lost Her Home To Bankster Steve Mnuchin Regrets Voting For Trump
December 2, 2016 News, Politics

The Associated Press reports:

When Donald Trump named his Treasury secretary, Teena Colebrook felt her heart sink. She had voted for the president-elect on the belief that he would knock the moneyed elites from their perch in Washington, D.C. And she knew Trump’s pick for Treasury, Steven Mnuchin, all too well.

OneWest, a bank formerly owned by a group of investors headed by Mnuchin, had foreclosed on her Los Angeles-area home in the aftermath of the Great Recession, stripping her of the two units she rented as a primary source of income. “I just wish that I had not voted,” said Colebrook, 59. “I have no faith in our government anymore at all. They all promise you the world at the end of a stick and take it away once they get in.”

Colebrook said she learned the hard way about OneWest’s tactics, after the regional bank acquired her home lender, First Federal Bank of California, in late 2009. In 1998, she bought a triplex for $248,000 in Hawthorne, California, not too far from Los Angeles International Airport.

She rented out two of the units and lived in the third. Colebrook refinanced her mortgage in order to renovate the property and help buy additional homes to generate rental income. By the time the financial crisis struck in 2008, she had an interest-only mortgage on the triplex known as a “pick-a-payment” loan. Her monthly payments ran as high as $2,000 and only covered the interest on the debt. Then she got ensnarled in the economic downturn.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, now REALLY!!!. Dude, you're like a toddler who needs to be homeschooled. I'm posting too much, cuz he's doing too much, DAILY!!

This f*cker is going to get somebody hurt!

Donald Trump calls Taiwan's president, Tsai Ing-wen, risking major ...
Telegraph.co.uk-7 minutes ago
Donald Trump has spoken by telephone with Tsai Ing-wen, the president of Taiwan, risking a major diplomatic row with China. Beijing firmly ...
Trump called Taiwan's president, risking feud with China
Dallas News-28 minutes ago

Trump Calls Taiwan Leader in Move Likely to Offend China
Bloomberg-11 minutes ago

Tsai-Trump telephone call scheduled
International-Taipei Times-6 hours ago

Donald Trump risks China rift with Taiwan call
Highly Cited-Financial Times-1 hour ago

Tsai to phone Donald Trump: reports
International-Taiwan News-14 hours ago
__________________________________________________________________________________________
TrumpChins-625x330.jpg

Trump Risks Enraging China By Calling Taiwan’s Leader In “Major Break” From 30 Years Of US Diplomacy

Business Insider reports:

President-elect Trump spoke with the president of Taiwan by phone on Friday, the Financial Times reported, in a move likely to infuriate Beijing and hinder US-China relations. Trump’s spokesperson Hope Hicks confirmed the phone call in an email on Friday.

“President-elect Trump spoke with President Tsai Ing-wen of Taiwan, who offered her congratulations,” according to a readout of the call released by Trump’s transition team. “During the discussion, they noted the close economic, political, and security ties exists between Taiwan and the United States. President-elect Trump also congratulated President Tsai on becoming President of Taiwan earlier this year.”

The call is the first time a US president has directly spoken with Taiwan’s leadership in more than 30 years. The US suspended formal diplomatic relations with Taiwan in 1979 after establishing a One China position in an effort to establish diplomatic channels with Beijing. “The United States of America acknowledges the Chinese position that there is but one China and Taiwan is part of China,” the One China principle states.

Last edited:

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Trump Risks Enraging China By Calling Taiwan’s Leader In “Major Break” From 30 Years Of US Diplomacy

Gee, wonder why he called there first.

"The mayor of Taoyuan confirmed rumors on Wednesday that US president-elect Donald Trump was considering constructing a series of luxury hotels and resorts in the northwest Taiwanese city.

A representative from the Trump Organization paid a visit to Taoyuan in September, expressing interest in the city's Aerotropolis, a large-scale urban development project aimed at capitalizing on Taoyuan's status as a transport hub for East Asia,..."

http://shanghaiist.com/2016/11...
http://www.taiwannews.com.tw/e...

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, now REALLY!!!. Dude, you're like a toddler who needs to be homeschooled. I'm posting too much, cuz he's doing too much, DAILY!!

This f*cker is going to get somebody hurt!

Dude. For real man, WTF !!

Pakistan’s surprisingly candid readout of Trump’s phone call with prime minister

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/11/30/pakistans-surprisingly-candid-readout-of-trumps-phone-call-with-prime-minister/?utm_term=.33198b0bc4d0

Lessons From Trump’s ‘Fantastic’ Phone Call to Pakistan

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/12/trump-call-pakistan-sharif/509327/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...l-with-prime-minister/?utm_term=.33198b0bc4d0

You know, call it hyperbolics, call it what you want, but I call it personal. I have friends and loved ones deployed in hotspots. Some who voted for and rally trump on because , well for different reasons.

Nonetheless, Dude are you serious?!?! Do you guys see this. Wow! Dude, did Trump not rail against Hilary Clinton about pay for play, we can't trust her because she compromised government security?

Now this ^%#*% **) )$^)#^, calls fucking Pakistan, then Taiwan a day later. And 'Hillary Clinton' can't be trusted!?!?? Astonishing!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WorldViews
Pakistan’s surprisingly candid readout of Trump’s phone call with prime minister

imrs.php

Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, left, and U.S. President-elect Donald Trump. Sharif photo: (Aude Guerrucci/Pool-Getty Images). Trump: (Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post)

Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif called President-elect USA Donald Trump and felicitated him on his victory. President Trump said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif you have a very good reputation. You are a terrific guy. You are doing amazing work which is visible in every way. I am looking forward to see you soon. As I am talking to you Prime Minister, I feel I am talking to a person I have known for long. Your country is amazing with tremendous opportunities. Pakistanis are one of the most intelligent people. I am ready and willing to play any role that you want me to play to address and find solutions to the outstanding problems. It will be an honor and I will personally do it. Feel free to call me any time even before 20th January that is before I assume my office.

On being invited to visit Pakistan by the prime minister, Mr. Trump said that he would love to come to a fantastic country, fantastic place of fantastic people. Please convey to the Pakistani people that they are amazing and all Pakistanis I have known are exceptional people, said Mr. Donald Trump.

Trump's transition team did not respond to immediate requests for comment or corroboration.

Lavishing praise on the Pakistanis would be a major turnaround for the president-elect. In 2012, Trump took to his favorite social media platform, Twitter, to denounce Pakistan.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reince Priebus: It’s Totally Possible That Millions Voted Illegally Just Like Trump Says With No Proof [VIDEO]
December 4, 2016 Crackpots, Teabagistan 105 Comments

CBS News reports: Reince Priebus, the outgoing Republican National Committee chair, defended Donald Trump Sunday over the president-elect’s charge last week, presented without proof, that “millions” of people had voted illegally during the general election. “Face the Nation” host John Dickerson pressed Priebus on that specific illegal vote claim, asking the incoming White House chief of staff how he handles ...

Read More »
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Trump Issues Crybaby Tweet About “Unwatchable” SNL After They Mock His Crybaby Tweets [VIDEO]
December 4, 2016 Humor, News, Politics 73 Comments

NBC News reports: Alec Baldwin was back on “Saturday Night Live” this week to mock Donald Trump’s love of tweeting, and the real president-elect hopped on his favorite social media platform during the show to let Baldwin know he wasn’t laughing. The show’s cold open featured Baldwin’s Trump at a security briefing in which he repeatedly loses focus and turns ...

Read More »

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Trump Hits Campaign Trail for Louisiana Senate Candidate
ABC News-7 hours ago
Donald Trump joined Republican Louisiana Senate candidate John ... "Hey, I don't need your vote anymore, but I'm telling you I'm very good at ...

Press Herald-8 hours ago
Donald Trump returns to campaign trail in Louisiana and Michigan
WABC-TV-3 hours ago

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/trump-i-don-t-need-your-vote-anymore-829651011774

Trump Hits Campaign Trail for Louisiana Senate Candidate

GTY-donald-trump-jt-161209_12x5_1600.jpg
PlaySteve Pope/Getty Images
WATCH Trump Attends Rally for Louisiana Senate Candidate
The president-elect returned to the campaign trail today.

Donald Trump joined Republican Louisiana Senate candidate John Kennedy at a get-out-the-vote rally in Baton Rouge this afternoon, arriving almost two hours late. Louisiana is holding a runoff election on Saturday between Kennedy and Democrat Foster Campbell.

Trump began by speaking of how Louisiana first taught him that the system he won was rigged. "So I came down on a Friday night to a massive hangar. The place was absolutely -- thousands and thousands of people. I think 24,000, 25,000 people, and I left and I said, you know, I think I'm going to win this state and I won the state easily, right?" he said. "And then I checked on the delegates, and the delegates were -- I didn't have as many as people I beat, and then I said this system is crooked.”

He went on to praise Kennedy.

“Tomorrow we need you to go to the polls and send John Kennedy to the United States Senate, and that's why I'm down here. That's why I'm here. He's a great guy. He's a great guy. He's a good guy, No. 1, he's a good person. And if he doesn't win, I have got myself a problem in Washington because, you know, we have -- it's pretty close. It's pretty close. We need John in Washington not only for the vote. We need him for leadership and everything else, but if you go there, we're going to win.”

Trump dispelled rumors that he may not run for re-election, intimating that he would run again.

"Hey, I don't need your vote anymore, but I'm telling you I'm very good at that. I don't need your vote. Can you imagine that? Four years I'll need your vote.”

Before Trump headed to Louisiana he held meetings in New York. House Speaker Paul Ryan convened with the president-elect there this morning, his first meeting with Trump at Trump Tower.

Ryan told reporters upon leaving Trump Tower that he had a "very exciting meeting." He did not take any questions from the press.

"We had a great meeting to talk about our transition," Ryan said. "We’re very excited about getting to work and hitting the ground running in 2017 to put this country back on track."

Trump is to close out the day with a thank-you tour rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan, that begins at 7 p.m. ET. He'll be joined by his pick to head the U.S. Department of Education, Betsy DeVos, a Michigan billionaire and charter school advocate.

Michigan was the last state Trump visited on Election Day before heading back to New York. The Great Lakes State's results were not certified until Nov. 28 -- nearly three weeks after the Nov. 8 election, and the final count was exceptionally close.

Trump won Michigan by a 10,704-vote margin over Democrat Hillary Clinton out of a total of nearly 4.8 million votes cast. A statewide vote recount of the presidential vote that was underway for three days at the request of Green Party candidate Jill Stein was cancelled Wednesday when a federal judge upheld a lower court ruling that Stein didn't meet the state's standard to request a recount.

Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence will continue the thank-you tour next week with planned visits to Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

ABC News' Tom Llamas and Katherine Faulders contributed to this report.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, I don't need your vote anymore, but I'm telling you I'm very good at that. I don't need your vote. Can you imagine that?

This video from Bill Maher juxtaposing the Republicans shutdown of government to Charlie sheen, after stiffing his audience, citing, "I already got you money dude.",

is an apropos moment that defines what trump said, and could possibly do.

Just insert the word money with vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWFcjl2Qo6g

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WHO’S SORRY NOW: Woman Who Lost Her Home To Bankster Steve Mnuchin Regrets Voting For Trump

teena-660x330.jpg

Trump dispelled rumors that he may not run for re-election, intimating that he would run again.

"Hey, I don't need your vote anymore, but I'm telling you I'm very good at that. I don't need your vote. Can you imagine that? Four years I'll need your vote.”

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, I don't need your vote anymore, but I'm telling you I'm very good at that. I don't need your vote. Can you imagine that?

This video from Bill Maher juxtaposing the Republicans shutdown of government to Charlie sheen, after stiffing his audience, citing, "I already got you money dude.",

is an apropos moment that defines what trump said, and could possibly do.

Just insert the word money with vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWFcjl2Qo6g
Wow..a multi-millionaire calling for class War..So is he becoming one of the "conscience stricken" who feel guilty for being rich and talented at the cost of the poor losers without skills, or is he jumping on the bandwagon, vying for a front seat? After all, he did lose millions in Hillary's loss, so he gets to sit up front right?..and HBO loves this guy

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow..a multi-millionaire calling for class War..So is he becoming one of the "conscience stricken" who feel guilty for being rich and talented at the cost of the poor losers without skills, or is he jumping on the bandwagon, vying for a front seat? After all, he did lose millions in Hillary's loss, so he gets to sit up front right?..and HBO loves this guy
? How did he lose millions?