Oh Christ - There's A Light Bulb Up My Ass

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Freddie53 said:
Well there is this child's song that the words ae:
"this little light of mine, I'm gonna let is shine, let it shine, let it shine, let it shine." I thought it was symbnolic.

Apparently not for this guy.

He always acted like light shone out of his ass. Seems he was telling the truth.:rolleyes:

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
donkeyboy9 said:
Give the guy a break, I'm sure it was a freak accident!
I no longer sleep naked face down under light fixtures since my accident. One little tremor while I slept sent the light plummeting from its socket. And... well... you get the idea.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HickBoy said:
I love the guy's story. It was an immaculate insertion, apparently.

:biggrin1:

Yeh ...people get extra crazy naughty and than run from the consequences...

:rolleyes:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
One of my friends was raped years ago by an Oakland Raider (yes, years ago). His roommate in the hospital was a guy who shoved a lightbulb up his ass. It broke. Apparently the guy's prognosis was to never shit properly again (read: colostomy).

A friend's mom works the ER at Cedar's in Weho/BH. These are some of the objects she said they removed from men's asses:
*Jar of mayo (prisoners use it for lube)
*axe handle
*shoe
*and yes, a lightbulb...she described in detail the speculi (is that correct) used to extract the thing.

Someone probably drugged all these guys and stuck strange objects in their asses. She said some claimed to slip and fall and it just slid right in there.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
findfirefox said:
But Gone, it just slipped in there on accident, it was not their fault.

Haha, fire, that's so funny.

I'd LOVE to see how that could "accidentally" happen. I guess we all should be a little more careful.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
GoneA said:
Haha, fire, that's so funny.

I'd LOVE to see how that could "accidentally" happen. I guess we all should be a little more careful.

Well he was chopping wood naked, like we all do, and he set the axe on the ground. He suddenly fell backwards and it just slid in....

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
findfirefox said:
Well he was chopping wood naked, like we all do, and he set the axe on the ground. He suddenly fell backwards and it just slid in....

Well, that's only a good thing when one is trying to put their stomach back in place.

I found the jar of mayo hilarious becaus IMHO, if you can shove a jar of mayo up your ass, you don't need any lube.

I didn't even know where to begin on that on. But I guess people will go to very great lengths to get mayo when they have a taste for it.

:tongue:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Fateh Mohammad, a prison inmate in Pakistan, says he woke up last weekend with a [/FONT]...

JustAsking said:
I hate it when that happens.
Does this mean that you pushed yours in too deep too?:tongue:

Re: your question Pecker there would be no punishment, save for the self inflicted kind from a broken bulb.:scared2: