Oh for the good old days.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Considering a link on Australian football, I began thinking how sad it was that in English football the players now wear their shorts so much looser and longer.
About twenty years ago the players shorts were so short and so tight you could just spend the match watching the different crotches.

Also walking down the street in the sixties and seventies must have been amazing.
Everyone was wearing skin tight trousers and those bulges must have been something else. In those days there wasnt the choice of good supporting underwear or jocks there are now, so everything was much more visible.

In the late seventies I was in my teens and I remember wearing really tight jeans, but in those days I never dressed to the side, partly because I was embarassed at everything being on show, so i used to let my dick hang straight down between my legs and tucked under. I certainly wouldn't do that now.
Lets hope it's not too long before skin tight trousers come back into fashion.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by EnglishMan@Jan 15 2005, 03:26 PM
Considering a link on Australian football, I began thinking how sad it was that in English football the players now wear their shorts so much looser and longer.
About twenty years ago the players shorts were so short and so tight you could just spend the match watching the different crotches.

Also walking down the street in the sixties and seventies must have been amazing.
Everyone was wearing skin tight trousers and those bulges must have been something else. In those days there wasnt the choice of good supporting underwear or jocks there are now, so everything was much more visible.

In the late seventies I was in my teens and I remember wearing really tight jeans, but in those days I never dressed to the side, partly because I was embarassed at everything being on show, so i used to let my dick hang straight down between my legs and tucked under. I certainly wouldn't do that now.
[post=274764]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry I posted this in the wrong section :wub:

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Ah yes the golden age of tight jeans!

But If you were large hung, and a shy, insecure teen thay could be miserable. I would get a hard on during class and it would stay hard while I had to walk to my next class. To hide my size I wore it straight up in my jockeys, behind my button fly and belt but when hard the bulge was impossible to hide. I was so embarrased. I carried my notebook in front of my crotch to cover it.

But by the time I was in college I had become much more relaxed in my sexuality and would shove the entire package down my right pant leg. No underware of course since it was a warm climate. I loved the attention it drew then and I still do!

At school one of my favorite things to so was loiter outside one of the large lecture halls when the class broke. At least half the guys sported hard ons! A bulge lovers paradise.

For now I just hope fasions change and sugger trousers come back for the general population. In the mean time I look out for guys in physical jobs that still have a need for snug work clothes.

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
I can remember the time when basketball players wore a jockstrap under their tight, short shorts. Not the awful long baggie things they wear today. I enjoyed watching the sport then.

nudepaul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by Mighty Joe@Jan 20 2005, 12:11 PM
I can remember the time when basketball players wore a jockstrap under their tight, short shorts. Not the awful long baggie things they wear today. I enjoyed watching the sport then.
[post=275919]Quoted post[/post]​
nThose were the days - I. too, really enjoyed watching basketball then. Especially during Hell Week in college when the frat pledges werenot allowed to wear anything under their shorts. Oh Yess!!!

dickprint

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ah yes days gone by. i really wish that fashion would come back in style. i miss that look. every now and then im watching a movie or a tv show made in the 70's and you see all these guys in skin tight bell bottoms... then its always one who is packing some serious sausage with a bulge outta this world........ hate this baggy style crap nowadays

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anybody around here as old as I am and remember those tight, short, lightweight cotton, grey gym shorts we were required to wear in High School gym class? Jock required too..........the good ol' days. That's when I developed my jock fetish.

And I used to walk 47 miles to school, in the snow! No age wisecracks, boys.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Showing a crotch bulge was the norn for men until about the 1980s. Crotch bulges were common and accepted. No one thought much about it - just the way things were. That's the way my dad, uncles, neighbors, teachers and coaches dressed. It was no big deal.

niagra_gent

Sexy Member
Media
Anybody around here as old as I am and remember those tight, short, lightweight cotton, grey gym shorts we were required to wear in High School gym class? Jock required too..........the good ol' days. That's when I developed my jock fetish.

And I used to walk 47 miles to school, in the snow! No age wisecracks, boys.

I hope the latter was a joke as I find it hard to believe you walked 47 miles to school! For the average person this would take around 9 hours to walk...and you did this there and back?!
This would be 18 hours of walking, and, assuming a 6 hour school day (9am to 3pm), you would have enough time to return home only to begin the outward journey all over.

Interestingly - and on another subject entirely - no location in Britain (mainland) is more than 46 miles from the coast.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

AMEN! I am not at all offended or embarrassed by the sight of a well defined bulge on a man walking down the street. If anything it brings a smile to my face and some pep to my step.

njqt466

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I do believe he was joking about the 47 miles. Just like the campbell's soup commercial. The kid said his dad told him he walked to school in the snow. Then, the kid says, "Who knew winters in Florida were so cold."

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media

But If you were large hung, and a shy, insecure teen thay could be miserable. I would get a hard on during class and it would stay hard while I had to walk to my next class. To hide my size I wore it straight up in my jockeys, behind my button fly and belt but when hard the bulge was impossible to hide. I was so embarrased. I carried my notebook in front of my crotch to cover it.

But by the time I was in college I had become much more relaxed in my sexuality and would shove the entire package down my right pant leg. No underware of course since it was a warm climate. I loved the attention it drew then and I still do!

At school one of my favorite things to so was loiter outside one of the large lecture halls when the class broke. At least half the guys sported hard ons! A bulge lovers paradise.

For now I just hope fasions change and sugger trousers come back for the general population. In the mean time I look out for guys in physical jobs that still have a need for snug work clothes.

Yes! I also used to watch the changing of classes for bulges and was always amazed at how many there were to see. In both middle school and in high school I would watch the laps of boys at their desks too- and could actualy see twitching, and always on the same boys... I still watch for them after movies, in air ports and anywhere that a hot chic is showing her tits- as the honey guys will always be bulging and rearranging their dicks! LOVE THOSE BULGES!

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media

Yes! I also used to watch the changing of classes for bulges and was always amazed at how many there were to see. In both middle school and in high school I would watch the laps of boys at their desks too- and could actualy see twitching, and always on the same boys... I still watch for them after movies, in air ports and anywhere that a hot chic is showing her tits- as the honey guys will always be bulging and rearranging their dicks! LOVE THOSE BULGES!

Copluver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a kid of the seventies and eighties and I am most appreciative to remeber the glorius days of ass and bulge displayed in tight/form fitting pants (jeans, dress, etc.).