Oh god......

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The fact that your nipples haven't been stimulated in over a week is a horrible horrible fact, and i would change it if i could.

Some people with similar problems have said that their doctors often think the cause is low levels of estrogen and progesterone, though i wouldnt know what to do about that.

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jesus. It's always something with you, isn't it?

Priceless

This is why I don't date black women
Thankfully, Roomette does NOT represent black women. Did I say NOT!!!? So find some other excuse to justify your predjiduce. Roomette aint it!!!

Yeah but how can you be 100% sure he is not screwing around with a girl...or a guy on the side.
Good point. Ahh, to be young and stupid.

[HIV enters thread] Rommette WTH?! You making the sistas look bad on the big penis forum. 1. Get a job with some insurance. 2. Buy, stock, and use condoms. 3. Nipple discharge is normal. If it is painful, bloody, or smelly, go to the doctor. 4. Where do you live that the is no indigent clinic or $50 doc-in-the-box???
Aint that the Kettle, (SouthernGirl), calling the pot black? Its just too easy. I will behave.

Last edited:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
we both were clean (we were having sex since 2008) and since i'm on birth control we saw very little risk. IUD's are more effective at birth control than condoms.

GIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRLLLLLL, lemme tell you somethin! nothing is safer than using a damn condom, except when you use a condom WITH birth control! wrap it up before something happens to you. you never know how many people this guy could have been messing around with behind your back, and who knows what kind of diseases he could have.

trust meeee! i've been there before and it's something that no one should have to go through. be safe and protect yourself. and most importantly, USE A CONDOM EVERY TIME!!!

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Wally who you date is definitely your choice but do not assume that all black women are the same. Rommette is young and I has been making some interesting choices but I hope that some of them do not kill her. You know, when I think about it who knows if you arentyou doing black women one of the biggest favors they ever experienced....

Hopefully we're helping each other out. I don't date them. They don't date me. Everyone is happy.

Except for Rommette, who will forever have problems with her fuck-buddy/boyfriend relationships.

Thankfully, Roomette does NOT represent black women. Did I say NOT!!!? So find some other excuse to justify your predjiduce. Roomette aint it!!!

I've had extensive experience dealing with black women and Rommette is really about the norm.

That's not to say that there aren't black women who are more mature than Rommette, but they are few and far between.

Whoa...seriously? Did you actually post that?

Wow. :no:

What's wrong with what I posted? I can't have my preference?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
For the past week i've been having very moist nipples. I squeezed them and no milk comes out of them so I don't think i'm pregnant.

Why do you think that if you were pregnant squeezing your nipples would definitely make milk come out? :confused:

With the IUD it is unlikely you are pregnant but why do you think you'd definitely be lactating?

As for the rest of your post read the other replies. If you are genuinely worried you will find a way to get a medical opinion.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hopefully we're helping each other out. I don't date them. They don't date me. Everyone is happy.

Except for Rommette, who will forever have problems with her fuck-buddy/boyfriend relationships.

I've had extensive experience dealing with black women and Rommette is really about the norm.

That's not to say that there aren't black women who are more mature than Rommette, but they are few and far between.

Not knowing your demographic(Age, location, race, socioeconomic status) we cant clearly comment but I assure you all black, white, asian or latin women are not alike.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

If my name were Valentine Michael Smith, I would turn you 90 degrees.