Oh, GROSS!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by lemont77, Aug 20, 2007.

1. lemont77

lemont77 Member

Albums:
    Ok, y'all are going to have to help me out with something. I've been wanting to bring this up for a while, and I'm sure someone's already mentioned it, but I have to do it (even though I KNOW I'm gonna take some flack).

In the past, when using my hand to help a girl get lubricated for sex, I've come across what can only be described as "debris." I know it's the leftover part of what I'm hoping is toilet paper, but Christ in a Handcart! It's such a big turn off that I usually lose my erection immediately.

Now, before I'm attacked, I want everyone to know I'm a thoughtful lover, and I've NEVER said anything about this issue to the girl at the time (if I'd been with them for a long time, I might have). And I ALWAYS clean up before anything starts. I know a rogue hair can damper a lady's evening if she's performing oral sex on a guy, and I try to take that into consideration.

My advice to all women (since I don't know who might already do this), keep a packet of wetwipes with you and use them before sex. Like a friend of mine said, "Nothing ruins a good time like a dingleberry." (I guess that applies to guys as well).

People, keep your shit clean!

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Shaving/trimming makes it SO much easier to stay clean. :smile: And yes, that is nasty.

3. burns1de

Gold Member

Amen. Better yet - take a shower before fucking. And even better than that - share that shower. Gotta save water, you see. :cool:

4. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

If this is happening often, think about the kind of women you want to associate with :tongue:

I don't THINK this has ever happened to me. Maybe once but I just laughed at it as I laugh at everything sex related. It makes it easier for me when they laugh at me! When I drop my pants...:rolleyes:

Maybe it is gross but sex isn't the cleanest of activities. Ive actually licked up people's sweat before. Which I think is kind of gross but its all part of the deal. I wasn't planning on it but when licking/kissing a lover's neck yes I did inhale :tongue:

5. Osiris

Gold Member

I have been with numerous women over the last 20+ years and never have I found debris. I can't fathom this. It just makes me nauseous.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

:yup:Yup, gotta agree with Meg and Burns1de on this one.:naughty:
    When I can afford it I actually love how sexy and smooth a Brazilian Wax makes me feel.

The thought of pussy debris is more than a little gross and disconcerting.

7. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I always, always wash before sex - it's such a habit now it's part of the ritual - and yes, shave your stuff - that goes a long way to keeping all clean and shiney.

Funny you should mention that - I was just about to hop in the shower...
    (where's the 'come hither' smilie :flirt: - oh, there she is! :biggrin1: )

8. lemont77

lemont77 Member

Albums:
    See, i think it could be solved by using wetwipes (most preferable), or just getting different toilet paper! How can you NOT know it's there?!?! :crazy2:

9. B_ScaredLittleBoy

Do you people have OCD or am I just a dirty pig? I only ever shower AFTER sex and sometimes that's not until the next morning. If I have sex in the day then I usually shower once the 'afterglow' has dissipated.

I don't see the point showering before...you're just gonna get sweaty again anyway. And I shower every day as it is and my genitals don't get that dirty in the in-between time :tongue:

10. burns1de

Gold Member

Good - my cock could use a good, thorough (very thorough) cleaning. :cool:

11. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Yeah he likes the ones with butt hair... of course your going to find poop in it... lol

12. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

*kneels*

:wink:

13. burns1de

Gold Member

Well, I work out every day, so if I take a shower in the morning (like I always do), do 15km on my bike, come home and want to fuck, I NEED to take a shower otherwise it's stink country. It's just a question of respect for my partner. I expect her to do the same.

14. B_ScaredLittleBoy

Okay...so what's everyone else's excuse? :tongue:

I need a bike. I'm becoming a fat pud. Has anyone been asked to shower before sex...It just seems strange. Unless you all workout every day and go cycling then go home and fuck. But I don't really sweat that much. Plus its usually raining or cloudy here so the heat doesn't make me sweat either.

Maybe its the weather where you all live? Or you just really like showers :biggrin1:

15. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I have asked a guy to shower before sex. Only a couple times, though.

16. lemont77

lemont77 Member

Albums:
    See, I have to shower twice a day. I spend so much time on my feet, and it's so FUCKING hot down here, I could roast a lamb on by genitals after my afternoon bus duty (I'm a teacher). I have to shower the INSTANT I get home.

not to mention all these unhygenic kids touching my hands all day...blech!

17. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Atleast you got the toilet paper remains on your fingers from masterbating her and not in your mouth like me, you`ve given me a great idea though, i`m checking with my fingers first for now on. lol

lafever

18. Principessa

Gold Member

:eek:mfg: :eek1: :puke:

Exactly! I agree.

19. Osiris

Gold Member

If I know I've been working all day and I can tell I'm funky, I'll shower when I get done working. Like Burnside says, it's a respect thing. If you don't want funky up next to you, don't bring it with you and your lady will do the same.

20. lemont77

lemont77 Member

Albums:
    Oh, fucking nasty! I just vomitted a little. :mad:

Draft saved Draft deleted