Oh, GROSS!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been asked not to shower before sex, I was under the impression men liked the taste of pussy not of soap. If I was doing something that involved getting sweaty and skanky I'd shower or bathe, but most men I've been with prefer women clean but not fresh out of the shower clean.

Red8x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That white stuff is called smegma. The uncut guys know all about it, and yes, girls get it too. It builds up and congeals in moist places. Considerate girls will "freshen up" before sex. If I see it, I skip the oral, use the fingers for a minute, and in it goes. If it hurts, well, she should've cleaned up first.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`m sure your correct, but i have come across little toilet paper balls on ocasion, and as far as how a women tasts, they make some awsome flavored tasting douches now. It`s like jolly ranchers for big kids. lol

lafever

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is gross...!

I wouldn't dream of getting intimate without cleaning first. Having bare floorboards helps too.

PS: Another reason I love rubbing semen onto my belly, face, tits is that I stay much cleaner "down there"

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can I just ask...would showering not spoil the mood? Say you're getting "hot and heavy" would you honestly just stop and jump in the shower?
That seems like it'd put a dampener on things.

Sex comes before showers for me.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, i think hot and sweaty is outa site. You`re gonna get wet anyways, ha, ha, lol. I`ll need the shower after for sure. Why take two showers? You should always be clean anyways. Whats a little persperation before hand anyway, isn`t that what attracts us, the smell, i think it has something to do with chemistry, i always keep my stuff clean to begin with and wouldn`t get with someone who`s nasty.

lafever

jayne.sams

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, y'all are going to have to help me out with something. I've been wanting to bring this up for a while, and I'm sure someone's already mentioned it, but I have to do it (even though I KNOW I'm gonna take some flack).

In the past, when using my hand to help a girl get lubricated for sex, I've come across what can only be described as "debris." I know it's the leftover part of what I'm hoping is toilet paper, but Christ in a Handcart! It's such a big turn off that I usually lose my erection immediately.

Now, before I'm attacked, I want everyone to know I'm a thoughtful lover, and I've NEVER said anything about this issue to the girl at the time (if I'd been with them for a long time, I might have). And I ALWAYS clean up before anything starts. I know a rogue hair can damper a lady's evening if she's performing oral sex on a guy, and I try to take that into consideration.

My advice to all women (since I don't know who might already do this), keep a packet of wetwipes with you and use them before sex. Like a friend of mine said, "Nothing ruins a good time like a dingleberry." (I guess that applies to guys as well).

People, keep your shit clean!

All I can say is....

HOW EFFING PATRONISING!

:mad:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can I just ask...would showering not spoil the mood? Say you're getting "hot and heavy" would you honestly just stop and jump in the shower?
That seems like it'd put a dampener on things.

Sex comes before showers for me.

Of course, there are exceptions to every rule... hence my earlier point of showering when I get home. That way, I'm ready for anything that might happen later on that evening. :wink: And yes, shower fucking is a blast also. :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can I just ask...would showering not spoil the mood? Nope, never! Say you're getting "hot and heavy" would you honestly just stop and jump in the shower? Yup, done it on many an occassion with my ex-bf. Sex comes before showers for me.
You only take one shower a day, in the morning.
So after going to work and/or school all day you then go out on a date and expect the girl to lick your sweaty, musty dick & balls? :thinking: Eeeeewww! You won't shower for a date when you know you have already been up and about for 12+ hours?:confused:? Sorry but that just sounds skanky to me. :34:

I`m sure your correct, but i have come across little toilet paper balls on occassion, and as far as how a women tastes, they make some awsome flavored tasting douches now. It`s like jolly ranchers for big kids. lol lafever[/quote
] lafever darlin' we have got to do something about the skanky type of woman you are fucking. As for douching, it's not healthy for the vaginal canal to have artificial flavorings added. It can actually cause infections.
Of course, there are exceptions to every rule... hence my earlier point of showering when I get home. That way, I'm ready for anything that might happen later on that evening. :wink: And yes, shower fucking is a blast also. :biggrin1:
Cold tiles on my back, hot man on my front :biggrin1: :wink: yup, shower fucking is a very good thing. :smile: :flirt: :05:

All I can say is.... HOW EFFING PATRONISING!
What? Why? What exactly are you offended by?

How, exactly, is this condescending?
My thoughts exactly.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If i`m nasty from work of course i`m gonna take a shower, but on an average i take one when i get home so that i don`t have to take one in the morning, so really it`s one shower a day. Now if i have sex, that`s when i will take two showers a day, because i definatly want a shower after sex. Believe it or not i`m pretty stingy with my cock and i don`t like to have it (sex that is) every day as it loses the build up for me, the antisipation. I like to get all hot and bothered for atleast a week and then i go to town on a women. Also i`ve heard that before about women getting infections and in fact i`ve had both types, those who get them frequently and then there are those like my wife was, she could douch five times a day and not get any infections.

lafever

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is one thing not to shower for days on end, and another thing to come home from a long day and have a partner who appreciates your natural scent, sweaty-hard-day-smell and all.

I do not understand people who insist on washing away their natural pheromones with artificial perfumes and soaps, so they can be "clean" for their partner! I do not find soap sexy. I find natural man smell sexy!

True, some people smell far better to me than others, but that is due to genetic compatibility - of course, people less compatible with you will not smell as appealing. Do you really want to hide away those sexual clues sent straight from Mother Nature? :confused:

Give me a sweaty, hard-working man over a scrubbed and powdered clean freak any day! :biggrin1:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ick, ick, ick! Yes, my first thought was smegma as well. :eek: yikes. I am sorry, but I would have to ask her to take a shower first. That just disturbed me. Maybe it's really cheap toilet paper? Please?

Generally, I like both of us to take a shower before sex. However, if we went out on the town, such as dinner and a movie, and showered before hand, I prefer he didn't. I love the natural, musky smell a man gets after a couple of hours and the pheromones his body releases.

It also depends on the activity level and temperature. For instance, if we were somewhere getting hot and sweaty and felt grimy, like dancing out at a smoky club, I would shower before hand....again. Unless it's that wild, hot, had a few drinks and can't make it to the bedroom sex! :wink:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ick, ick, ick! Yes, my first thought was smegma as well. :eek: yikes. I am sorry, but I would have to ask her to take a shower first. That just disturbed me. Maybe it's really cheap toilet paper? Please?

Generally, I like both of us to take a shower before sex. However, if we went out on the town, such as dinner and a movie, and showered before hand, I prefer he didn't. I love the natural, musky smell a man gets after a couple of hours and the pheromones his body releases.

It also depends on the activity level and temperature. For instance, if we were somewhere getting hot and sweaty and felt grimy, like dancing out at a smoky club, I would shower before hand....again. Unless it's that wild, hot, had a few drinks and can't make it to the bedroom sex! :wink:

Hmmm... Come here little girl. :naughty: :saevilw:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I try to pee right before sex so I won't be interrupted by a desperate urge, or prevented from the level of relaxation I need to get off. But If I know we're about to get it on, I stop at the sink and give all the vital parts a once-over. As an added benefit, this produces a milder flavor at the beginning, as well as extra wetness.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don`t understand the whole chemistry thing, but women seem to love smelling my neck, cloths, and my pillow.

lafever

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Yes, embaressing as it is i will admit im sure it has haappened to me more then once. Sorry, but there are alot of hiding places down there and i dont always get to shower or prepare for a big night. I do keep shaved to try and reduce any mishaps like this but ... SHIT HAPPENS, its part of life.

And any of you male that say you are ALWAY in prestine condition, clean and tidy down there are lying

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been asked not to shower before sex, I was under the impression men liked the taste of pussy not of soap. If I was doing something that involved getting sweaty and skanky I'd shower or bathe, but most men I've been with prefer women clean but not fresh out of the shower clean.

Oh, I DO love the taste of pussy! But finding the "debris" with my tongue, as lafever describes, HORRIFIES ME!

Yes, embaressing as it is i will admit im sure it has haappened to me more then once. Sorry, but there are alot of hiding places down there and i dont always get to shower or prepare for a big night. I do keep shaved to try and reduce any mishaps like this but ... SHIT HAPPENS, its part of life.

And any of you male that say you are ALWAY in prestine condition, clean and tidy down there are lying

Oh, I wouldn't dream of it. I've had a girl go get a washcloth and rub me clean before going down on me. It was mortifying. But, since that incident, I've made a serious effort to stay "clean." But I'm not scrubbing my dick with a loufa...Ouch?