Oh, GROSS!

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Umm,ever gotten a skid mark on your belly from doing it doggy style?I have,and had to explaine to her that it just was not cool!Wash your crack before you rub it on me!

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Umm,ever gotten a skid mark on your belly from doing it doggy style?I have,and had to explaine to her that it just was not cool!Wash your crack before you rub it on me!

OMFG!!!! SKID MARKS you SAY? GROSS GROSS , man I just spit out my dinner!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::mad:

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is a funny thread. Men are such pigs. As if we've never discovered or smelled anything unpleasant down in your parts, with your unshaved, ugly hanging ball sacs and dingleberries.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a funny thread. Men are such pigs. As if we've never discovered or smelled anything unpleasant down in your parts, with your unshaved, ugly hanging ball sacs and dingleberries.

Hey, I included myself in this when I started the damn thread! I know we're gross! After one embarassing incident, I made an effort to stay as clean as possible down there! It's just a discussion topic, and it appears some people are actually telling about some of their more memorable moments. (I like alliteration).

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are going to keep the sex spontaneous, one of the things you cannot do is have a ritual cleaning every time you start making out. to me it totally kills the mood if your like, "I just took a shooowwer!"

I have found a little piece of toilet paper or something before. All that meant to me was I am not going to tongue or touch her ass tonight. In my last LTR, We actually talked about it once, that if it had been a while since our last shower (4 hours or so) that we just would not go there.

And the spontenaity continued.

Being a leaker myself, I know prolonged excitment can dry up, and form smegma or crusteaz. My most recent girlfriend and I made out for about 4 hours, and then got nekkid, and she had some crust... it did kind of kill me for a second, but I just removed it with my fingers, and didn't say a thing, and ate her out anyway.

I asked a friend about the dirty booty, and she told me she had a wet washcloth in her bathroom she always wiped up with.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been asked not to shower before sex, I was under the impression men liked the taste of pussy not of soap.
There are mild soaps, and if you rinse well there is no soap smell.

Can I just ask...would showering not spoil the mood? Say you're getting "hot and heavy" would you honestly just stop and jump in the shower?
That seems like it'd put a dampener on things.

Sex comes before showers for me.

If you are going to keep the sex spontaneous, one of the things you cannot do is have a ritual cleaning every time you start making out. to me it totally kills the mood if your like, "I just took a shooowwer!"
I never really understood this whole "kills the mood" thing (with showering or using condoms). I can kiss and get hot and heavy, then stop for a little while and just continue where we left off. I guess everyone is different.

My opinion on showering is err on the side of being clean. I'd rather my partner tell me NOT to take a shower than TO take a shower. And it only takes two minutes to jump in and rinse off. I don't like sticky skin, so a quick rinse is enough. I'd prefer a little natural scent over lotions, perfumes or soap smells though.

I don't think it's unreasonable to make sure you don't have toilet paper stuck to yourself after using the bathroom. It gives the impression that you are not aware of how clean you are. Of course, anyone can slip up occasionally.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

:eek: *image causes wldhoney to curl up in fetal position and suck her thumb while going to her happy place*

I am always surprised at how many men do not realize their genitals have a very distinct odor. To me it can have an almondy, sometimes chlorin-y smell. I've talked with significant others, friends and co-workers about this. Just like a woman, a while after showering, men's c***'s and balls trap pheromones and sweat from heat, skin pressing together, hair. It becomes stronger the more time that passes, and you don't have to have your face right in their crotch to smell it.

Personally, I love the musky smell of a man, as long as it is a clean musky smell.

Burns1de,

I would love to catch you on a 1% day. You are beyond HOT !!!!!

Mattyacht

Thank you! I don't have a whole lot of those 1% days though, so good luck! :biggrin1:

Just for the hell of it....:biggrin1: , how would one go about pin-pointing those 1% days or, perhaps, increase them in some way...... just, um, hypothetically speaking.....:wink:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
please, somebody explain me WHY you americans don't have bidet

I agree! I have always wanted one and planned to put one in my house once I remodeled my bathroom so that it had room. I think here it is a cost thing, considered an extra that is only installed if requested and paid for. Bathrooms are not set up to have them, with extra room, even in new houses.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
please, somebody explain me WHY you americans don't have bidet

It would be cool. Americans kind of snicker at them.

It took along time for toilet paper to become popular, because of the shame of buying it, and the ridiculous idea of spending money on paper, when newspaper would do fine.