Oh, GROSS!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It would be cool. Americans kind of snicker at them.

It took along time for toilet paper to become popular, because of the shame of buying it, and the ridiculous idea of spending money on paper, when newspaper would do fine.

One of the reasons Sears catalogs were so popular back in the day was because they were used for that purpose. The would hang them from a string in the bathroom/outhouse. People were very upset when Sears started using color pictures, because the paper was slick.

I have to say, as much as I want a bidet, I could never do what they do in some other countries, where they use their left hand and water. I have a friend who was in the armed services, and they didn't always have toilet paper and had to do that. :eek:

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey wldhoney and new end, we could start a business together: an italian styled bidet for every american family!
soon we'll be rich

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey wldhoney and new end, we could start a business together: an italian styled bidet for every american family!
soon we'll be rich

I'm in! :biggrin1: But I'm still curious about what your answer would be to my question in your "bodily functions" thread.....:wink:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
please, somebody explain me WHY you americans don't have bidet

Bought a nice bidet at a garage sale in 1980 and installed it in the master bath, 1981, the house that my wife and I built, yes we built our house, no contractors.

Ok. Ok. Just because we started building the house in 1980 and moved in, in 1981, we aren't done yet. About every 5-7 years we do a little more, like pine flooring throughout the whole house in 2000. Still needs trim work and a cement floor in the basement.

blacktightfit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it certainly can't be my cock - I've been told over and over and over again by the media, sexologists and others that size didn't matter...

SIZE MATTERS!!!!!!! Be proud, and be happy whatever woman or man (on your 1% day) you mess around with, will be very happy.

blacktightfit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Umm,ever gotten a skid mark on your belly from doing it doggy style?I have,and had to explaine to her that it just was not cool!Wash your crack before you rub it on me!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

She might should have suggested you guys have sex in the shower. That is so gross. Wipe your ass thouroughly after bowel movements, sex or no sex

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just for the hell of it....:biggrin1: , how would one go about pin-pointing those 1% days or, perhaps, increase them in some way...... just, um, hypothetically speaking.....:wink:

Pfffft.. wouldn't you like to know.... :wink: I don't even know myself, so good luck trying to increase those... :biggrin1: