Oh guys!  Want some insight into women's minds?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: I have noticed that a few of the women have posted some erotica on the board of late. If you study it - I know to do any sort of cerebral analysis may require some of you to read through it several times :D -
    you should notice that the content is substantially different from a lot of the erotica submitted by men (though by no means all). It is more lyrical, more descriptive without being more graphic. It is great insight into what pleases a woman and makes her want you.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

It's true, Nony.  Women do write erotica differently than men do.  I can usually tell at a glance whether the X or the Y chromosome was guiding the pen.

Frankly, as a male, I don't really find 'good' female erotica all that stimulating.  Lyrical, yes.  Poetic, possibly.  Sexy, ....kinda.  

Give me the visual, visceral "Pow!" of a 'good' male writer describing a sexual encounter anytime.

As for your challenge to men to read and understand a woman's point of view, I think we can read and study but we'll never understand.  ;)

Pecker

(The other night I lay in bed looking up at the stars and I thought to myself, "Where the heck is the roof?")

3. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1064528890;start=0#1 date=09/25/03 at 16:04:12]It's true, Nony.  Women do write erotica differently than men do.  I can usually tell at a glance whether the X or the Y chromosome was guiding the pen.

Frankly, as a male, I don't really find 'good' female erotica all that stimulating.  Lyrical, yes.  Poetic, possibly.  Sexy, ....kinda.  

Give me the visual, visceral "Pow!" of a 'good' male writer describing a sexual encounter anytime.

As for your challenge to men to read and understand a woman's point of view, I think we can read and study but we'll never understand.  ;)

Pecker

[/quote]

I can do both.

~~flashes Pecker her boobs~~
    :D

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Now THAT I can understand, Allie!

5. Imported

Gold Member

Maximillian: I write erotica, however I havent posted any here because I do tend to write for sammys enjoyment mostly. I try to combine the passion and sensuality for her with some "in your face" dirtiness for the Perv in Me :D
    Maximillian

6. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Yes, He's quite the eroticist ;D ...and we all know from another of my posts how big a fan I am of the written word.

With His permission, I've just posted one of my own stories in the Fictitious Story section as well. Thought, why not?

I tried to pick one that was low key on the BDSM level as well ~laughs~

7. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=Maximillian link=board=meetgreet;num=1064528890;start=0#4 date=09/25/03 at 19:25:16]I write erotica, however I havent posted any here because I do tend to write for sammys enjoyment mostly. I try to combine the passion and sensuality for her with some "in your face" dirtiness for the Perv in Me :D
    Maximillian

[/quote]

Oh, please post some! I'd love to read it and really need to know what the difference is that Pecker spoke of!!

8. Imported

Gold Member

Maximillian: I will post one and if it doesnt totally freak people out, then I may post another -laughs- My writings tend to lean heavily into the D/s theme, so be forewarned. The first I will post is Encounters, light on the D/s, I hope you enjoy.

Maximillian

9. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Sorry. "D/s"? I'm a bit slow tonight, I guess.

10. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Dominant/submissive....

Max and I are in the lifestyle...there's a thread round here about it somewhere :D

Draft saved Draft deleted