Oh guys!  Want some insight into women's minds?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: I have noticed that a few of the women have posted some erotica on the board of late. If you study it - I know to do any sort of cerebral analysis may require some of you to read through it several times :D -
    you should notice that the content is substantially different from a lot of the erotica submitted by men (though by no means all). It is more lyrical, more descriptive without being more graphic. It is great insight into what pleases a woman and makes her want you.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

It's true, Nony.  Women do write erotica differently than men do.  I can usually tell at a glance whether the X or the Y chromosome was guiding the pen.

Frankly, as a male, I don't really find 'good' female erotica all that stimulating.  Lyrical, yes.  Poetic, possibly.  Sexy, ....kinda.  

Give me the visual, visceral "Pow!" of a 'good' male writer describing a sexual encounter anytime.

As for your challenge to men to read and understand a woman's point of view, I think we can read and study but we'll never understand.  ;)

Pecker

(The other night I lay in bed looking up at the stars and I thought to myself, "Where the heck is the roof?")

3. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1064528890;start=0#1 date=09/25/03 at 16:04:12]It's true, Nony.  Women do write erotica differently than men do.  I can usually tell at a glance whether the X or the Y chromosome was guiding the pen.

Frankly, as a male, I don't really find 'good' female erotica all that stimulating.  Lyrical, yes.  Poetic, possibly.  Sexy, ....kinda.  

Give me the visual, visceral "Pow!" of a 'good' male writer describing a sexual encounter anytime.

As for your challenge to men to read and understand a woman's point of view, I think we can read and study but we'll never understand.  ;)

Pecker

[/quote]

I can do both.

~~flashes Pecker her boobs~~
    :D

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Now THAT I can understand, Allie!

5. Imported

Gold Member

Maximillian: I write erotica, however I havent posted any here because I do tend to write for sammys enjoyment mostly. I try to combine the passion and sensuality for her with some "in your face" dirtiness for the Perv in Me :D
    Maximillian

6. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Yes, He's quite the eroticist ;D ...and we all know from another of my posts how big a fan I am of the written word.

With His permission, I've just posted one of my own stories in the Fictitious Story section as well. Thought, why not?

I tried to pick one that was low key on the BDSM level as well ~laughs~

7. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=Maximillian link=board=meetgreet;num=1064528890;start=0#4 date=09/25/03 at 19:25:16]I write erotica, however I havent posted any here because I do tend to write for sammys enjoyment mostly. I try to combine the passion and sensuality for her with some "in your face" dirtiness for the Perv in Me :D
    Maximillian

[/quote]

Oh, please post some! I'd love to read it and really need to know what the difference is that Pecker spoke of!!

8. Imported

Gold Member

Maximillian: I will post one and if it doesnt totally freak people out, then I may post another -laughs- My writings tend to lean heavily into the D/s theme, so be forewarned. The first I will post is Encounters, light on the D/s, I hope you enjoy.

Maximillian

9. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Sorry. "D/s"? I'm a bit slow tonight, I guess.

10. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Dominant/submissive....

Max and I are in the lifestyle...there's a thread round here about it somewhere :D

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice