Oh Hi, you've found me!

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys! (including those I call guys, who may not call themselves that.)
Here I am, I've actually run out of excuses for not introducing myself.
And their have been so many excuses, but tonight I do have the time, and I may have the skills?
So here goes, boys and girls, are you comfy?
Well let's get settled, is everything you need in easy reach? Ready? :wink:

I'm a gay erotic artist and illustrator, living 30k east of Melbourne, down SE in Australia.

I've been lurking here on LPSG, since about March 08, and many a long, hot dark night has been spent getting eyestrain in this maze....and perhaps now is a good time to say a special hello to all those fascinating guys who've answered my calls and been kind enough to send their photos to a total stranger, you know who you are and thanks again .... I'm actually here on a mission as an artist, and as a voyeur, which is the same thing, anyway, which comes first the chicken or the egg ?
I'm looking for interesting cocks, veins, foreskins and balls for my work. I'm collecting them for a series of finely detailed etchings I'm working on. But as you'll see soon (?) I work in many media, but mainly I study, scrutinise, squint and draw genitalia. Like Mapplethorpe I work both with flowers and cocks, and in their way, they are both genitalia, and both deserving of very close examination and interpretation. Of course, when I'm drawing them, they each may bring out in me a different energy or adrenalised tension, but in function and form they're pretty much the same.
Anyway I hope you like these few examples, drawn carefully from life, from my little black sketch book. Something a little different to all those pink cocks shots you're used to. If you like them I'll try to post other styles later.
But here goes, let's see if I can get them up, so to speak . . . Cheers R.
ps two are of a straight father of two, picked up in the street,
another a slim Maltese spunk who is now solidly muscled
and a desceptively wicked Scottish friend.

"so little time and so many men!" ( particularly on this site! )

Last edited:

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this might be the father of two or it might be empty. :confused::mad::confused:
How embarassing my debut is ruined! How arrogant to think I was skilled enough to arrive , complete! Inow know why so many threads just send you to their gallery...... :eek:

Attachments

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"at Last" Oh Have I Been Remiss, Believe Me As My Levels Of Competeence (sic) Increase So Will My Vocality And Participation, But This Is A New Media For Me To Explore And Master. Every Activity Requires New Skills And A Level Of Paranoia Concerning Very Public Faux Pas. So Here May Be The Images I Thought I Had Posted Way Back In The Dreamtime, Back When My Debut Was Going To Be Seamless, Or Flawless, Perhaps.

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Drat - T - T , Here They Are In Dribs And Drabs, I Think I've Dropped Back To Dial Up Speed! (too Many Clicking Distractions In The Gallery Have Drained My Broadband Allowance, Only 14 Days Into The Month.)
Wheeeee It Looks Like They're Comming Through!!

Attachments

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where have I been? Well, probably lurking, trying to master the styles and fashions of lpsg-dom. But mainly figuring out how to post images etc. here's another little piece of flesh from my sketch books, hope you enjoy it, I certainly did. Drawn on a sandy beach, camping out in the bush by a lake, one hot summer, with a wicked young Maltese threesome, new in town, whom we met the night before the trip. . . . . . (long, long ago...almost in the dreamtime, it seems.)

Attachments

Last edited:

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YES LELLILIND YOU WANTED TO SEE SOME OF THE INKWORK IN MY GALLERY..
SORRY TO TAKE SO LONG "THREADING" IT.....
BUT AS MY SKILLS GROW....
HERE'S A FEW THAT I'VE THICKENED UP (IN PREPARATION FOR PRINT) IN INK, FROM FINE LINE SKETCHES "TOSSED OFF" IN THE NEAR DARKNESS AT A SEX CLUB, ON MELBOURNE WANKERS MID SUMMAS JERKOFF, UPTO 120 MEN COVERED IN OIL AND MUTUALLY MASSAGING AND MASTURBATING EVERYWHERE!
AS A FRIEND WHO DRAWS TOO SAID, WHEN I TOOK HIM TO DRAW, AS A GUEST(!) "WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT!"
SOME OTHERS FROM THIS SERIES ARE IN MY GALLERY,
IF YOU WANT I CAN POST SOME MORE HERE, I USED TO GO A LOT, IT'S VERY DRAINING, BOTH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY.(GRIN)
THAT AND THE FACT I'VE MOVED FURTHER AWAY.
BUT I DO HAVE MANY SKETCH BOOKS FULL OF SKETCHES AND WORKED UP DRAWINGS(VERY RAW MATERIAL)AND HAVE PRINTED A DOZEN OR SO FOR EXHIBITIONS I'VE HAD. I SUPPOSE IF I FINALLY RAN OUT OF THEM I'D BE FORCED TO GO BACK AND DODGE THOSE FLYING OIL DROPS, AGAIN.......

Attachments

Reactions: deleted1123943

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks Nick8,here's a couple more....hope they're your "cup of tea!"
the first is water based "neocolor" on indian ink. Which involves doing a few free ink drawings as the model sits, while you wait for the first to dry then start again drawing with the opaque lipstick like crayons, usually frenziedly!
The second is another showerscene. Enjoy.