Oh Hi, you've found me!

TattooedBaboon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used an adaptation of one of Ruggero's designs for a tattoo on my cock. The artwork he does speaks to me on a deep level.
One of the many reasons why I am in love with this man's artwork is it's utter simplicity. Moreover, it is very adaptable for tattooing. I was advised that a tattoo on one's penis should be as simple as possible.

Attached (or linked) are three images of the tattoo just after the tattoo artist finished her work. The tattoo artist was great also. She loved doing the design. I had this done when my partner and I were in St. Louis. The tattoo artist (Kay Zhon) made me feel comfortable though the entire process. The tattoo parlor (Goldenlands) [ Goldenlands Gallery of Limited Edition Art,Production Cel,Animation Cels ] was one of the most professional places I had ever been to.

Two dear friends from the UK were here visiting at the time and I brought them with me for moral support. They were allowed into the room and had front row seats to the tattooing.

Attachments

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From penis to paper,

from paper to computer,

from computer to paper,

from paper to penis!

We've now gone full circle, throw in a few aliens (perhaps bright lights and probing latex) and it's all becoming pretty spooky.

Glad you could all get so much enjoyment out of a pair of latex gloves, a well placed pigmented needle (sic) and some witnesses!

ARHHHH in these times of recession it's nice to know we can still entertain ourselves with manual skills, some simple toys and a little imagination.

(Oh, and I might add a dick to play with too, of course, speaking as a male!)

The pics are taking on a life of their own it seems.

Tattooed Baboon, I hope you get as much enjoyment out of your tatoo as I did drawing the original.

Here's a pic of my version.

Attachments

Last edited:

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
( I assume this is the one, there are so many, at least thirteen sketchbooks full, many overadrenalised nights at "Wankas" drawing all those oily orgasmic men!)
I get to go through the nights work when I finally get home, it's only then I find out if I did any exceptional ones or whether I've had a bad night.
remember I'm drawing quickly in very bad lighting.
It helps enormously to be able to draw from memory and often without looking at the paper (lighting restricts vision a lot) the faster and looser I draw the better, often I'm treading water waiting for the best moments to capture .
I have to be seen to be drawing all the time so I don't insult obstacles or uninteresting groupings/subjects. (it can get very congested and often I think they are drawn towards what I'm drawing as they zoom in, slowly, oilily jerking themselves and stand with their backs to me blocking my view! TsssK!)
And by drawing continuously they tend to relax more, sometimes falling in groups to the floor, writhing.
But i they don't and if it get's really repetitve (wasteful of paper) I stroll of to the showers to draw my inevtable shower scenes, of course now I can draw them by heart, too.
But by "tossing them off" (the shower scenes, that is.) I can produce some of the elusive looser sketches I'm seeking. And often get to meet my subjects, on a one to one basis, ie after they have cum they're more ameniable to conversation, sometimes leading to private drawing sessions. (at a later date, of course.)
Meanwhile it's back to the main room where the big plastic sheet is getting fairly oily by now......

Attachments

Last edited: