"Oh, it's always the one you least expect"

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by morsecode, Jan 17, 2010.

1. morsecode

morsecode New Member

What are they trying to say with that? Is my somewhat larger than average penis my only redeeming feature of virility?

Meh, I dunno.

2. houtx48

Gold Member

Perhaps you just answered your own question.

3. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    Not necessarily. People usually (stupidly) associate big cocks with tall or macho guys. When she imagined you naked she didn't expect it to be so you know.... big.

4. Mikey35

Mikey35 New Member

Convo with a female friend the other night confirmed this, girls think tall well built guys ALWAYS equals big. Me being short and skinny she thought meant i'd be small. But i'd also say that this is probably down to experience too, the more guys you're with the more you realise its a myth. So inexperienced girls will believe this myth.
    Also, if the girl was really hot, then that would explain it too, as no 6foot5 guy with a wiener would attempt to get with her, due to lack of confidence, only the guys that measured up would even try. Therefore confirming the myth in her head

5. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    It could have been in reference to personality. Guys with big cocks are expected to be, well, cocky.

If you're a nice guy, a good listener or, *gasp*, polite maybe the assumption was it was compensation for lack of sexual oomph.

Or maybe you drive a big expensive car.

6. morsecode

morsecode New Member

Perhaps is what Gillete said; excluding the expensive car. I'm also completely average in all other respects, at least physically. Well, it doesn't matter now, it's not like I'd ever see her again.

7. HareTrinity

HareTrinity New Member

I've had surprises from insecure guys who are big and didn't know it...

Maybe you lack the oomph that some mansluts have?

8. therarity84

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with all of the previous posters. I've gotten that that same response before. I've always just thought it was because I'm a short guy (5'5) and I'm the "quiet" type (meaning I'm not cocky and unnecessarily hyper-masculine). Either way, it's a compliment so I'll take it. :wink:

9. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    I used to be like that until I joined this site lol :smile:

10. rsny845

rsny845 Member

I met a guy in a bar in Philadelphia. He came on to me because he liked my muscles. When we got back to my room and he saw my cock he said, "jeez, guys with big muscles always have small dicks - you're the exception." Now my experience doesn't match this guys view, but it was a sterotype I was glad to break.

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    We now now that smaller and slimmer men are more likely to be better endowed, so it will come as a surprise to many women if they expect the opposite. As far as cockiness goes; I find my size makes me more secure in myself. I don't need to brag, because I know I have the equipment, and I also know how to use what I have.

Draft saved Draft deleted