Oh Jesse

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, well, well, seems that one of my favorite "shit stirrers" "the rev Jesse" finally got caught stepping on his on dick and dropped the "n" word and some other choice comments on a live mic about Obama. No, it wasn't "nigga" it was the other word, and don't bother wasting your time saying it doesn't mean the same thing when a black person says it. I ain't buying.

What I want to know is where is all the outrage? We all know that if this had been a white person that big Al and the gang would be demanding that he lose his job, and if this same person had been a reverand, he would not be fit to stand in front of a congregation.

So, why is this differant? Why the double standard? What makes this acceptable? I know, he's given his little pathetic apology, but others have done the same and that was never good enough, so again I ask why? Oh wait, he doesn't have a job, unless taking money from his own people and using it to live the high life is a job, and I guess you have to actually pastor a church to be considered a true "reverand". I guess he doesn't have anything to lose after all, my bad.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If we are talking about the same 'hot mic' incident that was discussed at length here, http://www.lpsg.org/1602972-post1.html.

Then my opinion is the same as it has always been regarding the Rev. Jesse Jackson. He may be well educated but he is jealous of Barack Obama's success. Perhaps, if the Rev. Jesse Jackson had learned to speak like a normal American and not like a cheap imitation of Nipsey Russell people might have taken his political aspirations seriously. :rolleyes: :duh:

IMHO, his day is long gone, he needs to step into the 21st century, choose a side. and stay there. It would also help his reputation if he avoided stirring the pot and only involving himself in cases/events where he is sure to get a lot of camera time. :cool:

Last edited:

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear God, I never thought I'd see the day that NJ & I would actually agree on something. Did the earth just fall off its axis?:eek:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear God, I never thought I'd see the day that NJ & I would actually agree on something. Did the earth just fall off its axis?:eek:

No, I think the earth is still spinning properly; but who knows what is yet to come? :lmao: :tongue: