Oh Mamie...

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
For kicks sometimes I check out the "Bedtime Stories" section of Mamie Van Doren's website mamievandoren.com as she's always good for telling who with, how big they were, what positions and how many times. As for Mamie herself, she's a fabulous old hosebag and I hope I look as good as she does when I'm 74. She's got a filthy mind and a mouth to match. God bless her.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And would certainly be in a position to know...who "is" and who "isn't." She did 'em all. May still be! One of the most entertaining no talent characters Hollywood ever created. Great set of boobs tho.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
KinkGuy said:
And would certainly be in a position to know...who "is" and who "isn't." She did 'em all. May still be! One of the most entertaining no talent characters Hollywood ever created. Great set of boobs tho.

Oh I know...terrible actress, terrible movies...but had a great life and fucked everyone. Now she's the elder statesperson of all hosebags and has carte blanche to go anywhere she wants. I have a fantasy of Mamie in a John Waters movie playing Pam Anderson's mother. I was thinking mother-daughter whores.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry guys, but except for the fact that she seems to be a very naughty girl, I can't find a positive thing about her. She's a bad actress, and mainly a toy for the guys she's been with. So what's the big deal about her bed affairs?

For 74 years of age, she looks pretty funny... almost like a barbie doll. Sorry, I can't find anything good-looking or other attractive thing about her. Then again, I'm a woman, so it's a difference in perspectives, I guess.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
ClaireTalon said:
I'm sorry guys, but except for the fact that she seems to be a very naughty girl, I can't find a positive thing about her. She's a bad actress, and mainly a toy for the guys she's been with. So what's the big deal about her bed affairs?

For 74 years of age, she looks pretty funny... almost like a barbie doll. Sorry, I can't find anything good-looking or other attractive thing about her. Then again, I'm a woman, so it's a difference in perspectives, I guess.
There are plenty of people who think exactly as you do, you're not alone. My BF thinks she's gross and that no woman of 74 should look that way so I always make it a point to have her on my computer wallpaper where he can see her...heh heh.
blackjacket7_sml.jpg

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
There are plenty of people who think exactly as you do, you're not alone. My BF thinks she's gross and that no woman of 74 should look that way so I always make it a point to have her on my computer wallpaper where he can see her...heh heh.
blackjacket7_sml.jpg

Ha, I love that! I have the same way of trying to playfully-teasingly annoy people. But really, for 74 she looks a tiny bit too dolled up.

Just how will I look when I'm 74?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guess she and me are just two very different types - I'm not half as much a sweetheart as she looks like. My god, I'm (just a little over) half her age, and look older at her. THAT's creepy.

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cityboy said:
At 74 how much is Mamie and how much is plastic surgery and add-ons?

Oh my God! Can she really be that old?!

Assuming those photos haven't been airbrushed with a firehose, then she either must apply make-up with a spatula, go to a plastic surgeon every other day, feed formaldyhyde into her veins, or set up a pact with the Devil.

Quite seriously, her plastic surgeon is very talented because when people as old as she is have gotten several lifts and tucks, often they'll show far more obvious tell-tell signs of such cosmetic work.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
If you go to mamievandoren.com she's got video clips and loads of photos. Have fun.

She admits to a facelift and having her titties tweaked when she turned 60. As for applying makeup with a spatula, I think she's been doing that since before any of us were born.

But alas, the topic has digressed. Go to the "Bedtime Stories" section and read all her cock talk.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Deewil, to me this looks like heavy airbrushing (or nowadays using an advanced graphics tablet), some buckets of filler, color and a lot of plastic surgery. Come on, that woman is nowhere near a natural appearance.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
For kicks sometimes I check out the "Bedtime Stories" section of Mamie Van Doren's website mamievandoren.com as she's always good for telling who with, how big they were, what positions and how many times. As for Mamie herself, she's a fabulous old hosebag and I hope I look as good as she does when I'm 74. She's got a filthy mind and a mouth to match. God bless her.

She looks incredible for 70+.
She still poses nude and is the last of the Marilyn lookey-likeys around since Jayne Mansfield, Diana Dors ,etc died.
I think Sheree North is still working but is a serious actress now and tones down the glamour ?

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
Well, if you're a fabulous hosebag when you're young, imagine getting old and still wanting to be one...I think she pulls it off. I offer into evidence this pic of her from the early 50's:
http://www.mamievandoren.com/corbis/mamiecrowd.jpg

And of course our Mamie today:
http://www.mamievandoren.com/alanmercer/mercer71sml.jpg

This is the continuation of an old thread...but not as old as Joan Olander (born February 6, 1931.) When Mamie was hot, TWA flew Lockheed Constellations and Dwight D. Eisenhower was President.

The old bat lives down on Lido Isle in Newport Beach, California and terrorizes passersbys with her monster wabbos and beyond-the-grave Mae West burlesque look. Having seen her several times over the past few months, she does NOT look like her "recent" photo.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thirteenbyseven said:
The old bat lives down on Lido Isle in Newport Beach, California and terrorizes passersbys with her monster wabbos and beyond-the-grave Mae West burlesque look. Having seen her several times over the past few months, she does NOT look like her "recent" photo.
Believe you me, after sufficient Botox injections, a $500 make-up job, application of 'body-contouring' garments, studio lighting and airbrushing, she actually does look exactly like her latest photos.

She would be the last in the world to claim that they're anything but a Hollywood illusion.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh Alex she is scary looking, and what is scariest is that she actually thinks men 40 years her junior find her desirable! You could play drums on her face, the plastic surgery (x4) has drawn the skin so tightly behind her ears.