Oh Mamie...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thirteenbyseven said:
Oh Alex she is scary looking, and what is scariest is that she actually thinks men 40 years her junior find her desirable! You could play drums on her face, the plastic surgery (x4) has drawn the skin so tightly behind her ears.
She's still doin' a hell of a lot better than Jackie Stallone, though. :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, I did "do lunch" with an actress of yesteryear in L.A. a couple of years back, and my greatest concern throughout the meal was how she would find sufficient mobility in her face to insert the forkfuls of food into her mouth.

There's a certain point, though, at which these vintage dames' looks become so outlandish as to gain cachet as simply yet another "only in SoCal" camp spectacle.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
cityboy said:
At 74 how much is Mamie and how much is plastic surgery and add-ons?

Mamie Van Doren admits to one and only one face lift ...
She is still working and still a Playboy regular outliving all of her contemporaries.
I am sure behind all that paint and powder she looks genuinely youthful !

sundayssad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Spoogesicle said:
3/25 of a century? Who claimed that she's twelve years old?

I think she meant 3 quarters of a century.

I've only seen Mamie Van in one thing and that was when Mystery Science Theater 3000 made fun of one of her movies, Girls Town (don't correct the bad grammar, that's actually how the title is:rolleyes:).

Mamie was quite pretty in a quietly sleazy way back in the day. But now, it's a lot less quiet and a lot more sleazy. One thing though.. she does NOT look 74. (Well, she doesn't look much like a human right now:tongue:).

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah if thats her at 74...then holy shit! Anyway here's an excerpt:

[FONT=verdana, sans serif][SIZE=+1][FONT=verdana, sans serif]Small guys tend to be more creative, but not always. And sometimes it's so little there's just nothing you can do. I went for an evening with a really famous muscle man (he was Mr. Universe and you'd know his name, believe me! Never mind the year.) He was very full of himself and his minor acting career, but I brought him back to my hotel room after dinner anyway and we got down to it. We necked hot and heavy, and undressed each other. I marveled at his gorgeous body as I peeled away his clothes. Until, that is, the bikini underwear came off and revealed what must have been THE WORLD'S SMALLEST PENIS! It was difficult not to laugh because it looked like a toy—just like a big one, only really teeny-tiny. I developed a headache and he had to leave, un-consummated. That's not something that's happened to me often, but, with this guy, it was his bearing of wise ass and micro phallus that put me off. You see, some small guys have an attitude too. They're cruising, cocky (so to speak), and always hitting on the next girl they see to prove that they're adequate.

Is that Arnie Swartzenneger?
[/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
She's a great of example of the magic of modern cosmetic surgery and pharmaceuticals.

A little Botox, a lot of silicone and liposuction and.......