oh my god

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually I find megaboobs disproportionate. I much prefer breasts that will look nice at age 55...although those big jugs sure are intially eye-openers just like when a guy whips out a big dong. Most women like the visual aspect of a huge schlong more than anything else, I'm told.

michael8

Experimental Member
Media
Yea. She’s great. However, if you keep shoving those huge tits in my face and never actually show them to me, I’ll get over you pretty quickly. I find it rather anti-climatic—figuratively and literally, I suppose.

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree wholeheartedly... as long as they're natural... I'm not going to complain. Well... I reserve the right to complain. But not in this case lol

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive had the odd girl with a build like thatand holy crap does it look spectacular! nothing feels so nice as sliding between a gorgeous pair of breasts like that and then drenching them in cum.

and thats my dirty post for the year. lol

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She is fab. Phew. need a cold shower

there is a personal trainer at my gym and she has tits roughly the same size. Although hers are fake. Its a real distraction i tell you as she insists on wearing low cut tops. Damn near killed myself on the running machine when i got distracted lol!

boobs that big should carry a health warning.

D_Twink_Martingale

Experimental Member
Media
Yo.

Look her up on E-mule. There is a metric ton of her vids; I've only downloaded about 5 out of 100's and no joy yet on seeing her nekkedness. However, if you download her Bra Fitting Video you can see her paps very well through the tight-fitting white bra about half way through. She turns sideways during that part of the vid and the contrast between her tummy and boobage is stunning. Kind of girl you can see the outline of your cock when you push it it or at least see her stomach move outta the way.

Cheers!