Oh my goodness, Metal Gear Solid 4 and reflecting at the MGS series.

flipctflingo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I finally got to play MSG4 and wow. What a reward for following a series. The storyline gets a little bit outrageous, but when its one you've been following for 13 years (I could never understand how people could watch those awful soap operas everyday, but maybe nowthat i seewas lol) you can let some things slide to make up for some epic playability.

The end of Act 4 and on is any fans dream of how the main series could have concluded, and even just in passing, an action gamers dream.

Basically Solid Snake has been trying to punch Liquid Snake (Ocelot) in the face since MSG2.

Any fans out there?

D_Bo_DiddleMe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I finally got to play MSG4 and wow. What a reward for following a series. The storyline gets a little bit outrageous, but when its one you've been following for 13 years (I could never understand how people could watch those awful soap operas everyday, but maybe nowthat i seewas lol) you can let some things slide to make up for some epic playability.

The end of Act 4 and on is any fans dream of how the main series could have concluded, and even just in passing, an action gamers dream.

Basically Solid Snake has been trying to punch Liquid Snake (Ocelot) in the face since MSG2.

Any fans out there?

Huge fan here of the first one, played it on PS 1 ... :biggrin1:

flipctflingo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Man, the story line took all those weird plot ideas cooked up by number 2 and worked them together pretty well. And you get to use Metal Gear REX. :) very rewarding.

And the whole series had its fair share of slashing in it. There was a cyborg ninja in about all of the games.