Oh My thats a big one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by mizzlopez, Jun 15, 2007.

1. mizzlopez

mizzlopez Member

Albums:
  2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Why, it is so big...

...there are no related videos to the right; it is in a class of its own.

3. grandunification

grandunification Well-Known Member

Albums:
    ENORMOUS!

I wonder how big it would be erect. 9-10 inches in length would be my guess. 6-7 on the girth.

4. crescendo69

Gold Member

I thought it was erect. Just not pointing up, and a bit curved to the side,

5. mizzlopez

mizzlopez Member

Albums:
    I wonder how big it would be erect. 9-10 inches in length would be my guess. 6-7 on the girth.

Thats more than 7" of girth and definitly 10" in lenght...........Its more like a weapon of mass destruction, not sure if I could get my mouth around it....

6. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you can clearly see that it is erect, else it would not stay a bit above the towel (or whatever it was)

7. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

thats a teenie weenie.

8. Holly38G

Holly38G Member

Houston, but I work for an airline so I travel

MizzLopez I agree that it is at least 10" in length but not more than probably 11 or 11.5" at most when he is fully hard. He is at least 8" around and I am thinking 8.5" maybe 9" around. A soda can is 8" around so he is bigger than that because he has big hands. Read below to see why I think that. Yadevavhah that is not a teenie weenie. But I know you really meant there are other guys out there that are a LOT bigger. You are right because I have seen quite a few of them. Some men I've met are bigger flaccid than that man is hard! They aren't hanging out on every street corner but they are out there. Wish that guy were a member here or contact. The wedding ring makes me think he is married. Also, look at the size of his hands against his pubes to his navel. Yes, he is scrunched down some but those are still huge hands. When hands that big don't fit all the way around and also take 2.5 times the width of his hand to to fit his penis length. That is some of my thinking on how big he is. I have a seen a lot of guys and my feeling is that he is about the size I wrote. He is either the size I think he is, or really, really close, or he is a 4'10" guy with hands that are 3" or less wide at the palm! (Smile). Then he also had trouble keeping himself fully hard and at the end he was a lot smaller than in some parts of the video.

9. Fallent

Fallent New Member

Holy cow... He truly has a huge one, not just in length but the girth in that thing!

If he hit someone with that thing, he could get done for assualt with a deadly weapon!

10. dufus

dufus New Member

Jeez, just think of the number of additional calories that guy must consume every day just to support that thing.

11. IntactMale

IntactMale Active Member

Albums:
    I think you are all seeing what you want to see. The guy can definetly fit his hand around it, he isn't because he wants too look huge. Not to say he doesn't have a big cock, he certainly does, but I don't anyone would consider that cock erect, semi maybe, but it looks like he can't get hard. Also, guys who are big when soft, tend to grow less when they get erect, something tells me that's the case here. It's a huge cock, no doubt, but I'm not that amazed. I've seen bigger cocks get harder than this one.

12. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

i am guessing 10 inches and 7.5 around.

13. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

FFS don't tell GWB or he'll be well and truly fucked :wink:

14. mizzlopez

mizzlopez Member

Albums:
    I think you are all seeing what you want to see. The guy can definetly fit his hand around it, he isn't because he wants too look huge. Not to say he doesn't have a big cock, he certainly does, but I don't anyone would consider that cock erect, semi maybe, but it looks like he can't get hard. Also, guys who are big when soft, tend to grow less when they get erect, something tells me that's the case here. It's a huge cock, no doubt, but I'm not that amazed. I've seen bigger cocks get harder than this one..................

Dear lord here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!! That guys cock is friggin enormous, he makes you look average!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. avg_joe

Gold Member

16. IntactMale

IntactMale Active Member

Albums:
    Read the post, I said it's a big fucking dick. Doesn't change that fact that it can't get hard, or that he's making it look bigger than it is. Obviously, he's bigger than me soft, I can't say anything about his hard size, judging by the video neither can he.

Don't say "here we go again" to somebody who hasn't posted in a year.

17. vietnamlynx

vietnamlynx New Member

the link is not working

Draft saved Draft deleted