Oh my.....

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
As I climbed out of the shower, I began my usual routine of standing in front of the mirror, naked, flexing, brushing my teeth.. the usual.

Then I noticed it. Something large and rather hard, tingling away. It was looking back at me in the mirror. How could this happen? I had to leave for work in 20 minutes and this thing in front of me was going to be a problem. Anyone who saw me on the street would stare... who could take me seriously?

So, I watched it for a moment, hoping it would disappear. It seemed to get even bigger and redder. I lightly caressed it with one finger.... that didn't help it. In fact, it made it throb a little.

I had to take care of it. I took my finger and tried poking it. That made it worse. I tried caressing it with two fingers.... it became pinkish red. With only minutes to spare before I left... I made my choice. I grasped it firmly between two fingers. I squeezed it a bit, and rubbed it a bit more. Suddenly, it shot. I felt a wave of relief rush through my body.

Who would have thought popping a pimple would be so satisfying?

*NOTE, the following depiction was not true. I made it up.*:biggrin1:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah i think an experience like that
would make me seriously question my sexuality.:redface:

Media
As I climbed out of the shower, I began my usual routine of standing in front of the mirror, naked, flexing, brushing my teeth.. the usual.

Then I noticed it. Something large and rather hard, tingling away. It was looking back at me in the mirror. How could this happen? I had to leave for work in 20 minutes and this thing in front of me was going to be a problem. Anyone who saw me on the street would stare... who could take me seriously?

So, I watched it for a moment, hoping it would disappear. It seemed to get even bigger and redder. I lightly caressed it with one finger.... that didn't help it. In fact, it made it throb a little.

I had to take care of it. I took my finger and tried poking it. That made it worse. I tried caressing it with two fingers.... it became pinkish red. With only minutes to spare before I left... I made my choice. I grasped it firmly between two fingers. I squeezed it a bit, and rubbed it a bit more. Suddenly, it shot. I felt a wave of relief rush through my body.

Who would have thought popping a pimple would be so satisfying?

*NOTE, the following depiction was not true. I made it up.*:biggrin1:

You don't know what "following" means. You should be stripped, tarred and feathered. Then cleaned off and allowed to go about your business.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ick. that is 100 percent nasty

I hope you cleaned up the mess from the mirror. There is nothing grosser than old dried up popped zits on the glass. Well, on the second thought, there are a few grosser things.

uhhh EW. that made it so much nastier. thanks. let me go barf quick. :tongue: