Oh no another condom thread....

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Andreas Sukov, May 11, 2009.

1. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

yeah im sorry guys... but in the Uk what is the equivilent to magnum XL. i didnt think id fit into sometjhing like those but normal Durex and Condomi, the brand the NHS hands out, just kills my dick. i get a big red line round it, and i while i soldier on, putting it on and sometimes during till i get used to it kill. i reakon its why i last quite a while, and im talking like almost an hour. so can you guys help me? or atleast say to me "its in your head, you are not thick enough for them"

2. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Buy other brands and try them out, or order some online. I've heard that the condoms that government agencies here give out like Planned Parentood brand totally suck. I got some for free from a non profit org that a friend runs and some were good but the generic ones that I'd jack off into just sucked.

#2 D_Jerry_Atric, May 11, 2009
    Last edited: May 11, 2009
  3. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    BeardedWoof is absolutely correct. Try different ones online. You can get a package of different brands. I bought a package on Ebay and there must have been 15 different brands, all large. Some of them I like and will buy in the future, but some really are bad!

4. dave000

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I personally found that the durex ones stretch to fit quite nicely - however the ring at the bottom is very tight!

5. stonefish150

stonefish150 New Member

Albums:
    I've become rather attached to Pasante Large. They were giving them out free at uni so I tried one out and it was at this point that I realised that I was thicker than average and why I'd hated condoms in the past.

6. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

i think i have a pasante but thin....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice