Oh no another condom thread....

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
yeah im sorry guys... but in the Uk what is the equivilent to magnum XL. i didnt think id fit into sometjhing like those but normal Durex and Condomi, the brand the NHS hands out, just kills my dick. i get a big red line round it, and i while i soldier on, putting it on and sometimes during till i get used to it kill. i reakon its why i last quite a while, and im talking like almost an hour. so can you guys help me? or atleast say to me "its in your head, you are not thick enough for them"

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Buy other brands and try them out, or order some online. I've heard that the condoms that government agencies here give out like Planned Parentood brand totally suck. I got some for free from a non profit org that a friend runs and some were good but the generic ones that I'd jack off into just sucked.

Last edited:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BeardedWoof is absolutely correct. Try different ones online. You can get a package of different brands. I bought a package on Ebay and there must have been 15 different brands, all large. Some of them I like and will buy in the future, but some really are bad!